Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pokemon Hash brown version
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Roltharus

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Thu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Roltharus regains his memories.
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:13 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Dust to dust
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:01 pm by YpsiFang

Affiliates
free forum


DCGF: Birth of a Soldier, or not..

Go down

DCGF: Birth of a Soldier, or not..

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Wed May 29, 2013 2:07 am

The sand hurts your face as it blows into your face. Even though you are well protected this sandstorm is getting too rough. Having heard the stories of this desert and its sandstorms that can completely strip the skin off your bones, you realize you might need shelter.

Luckily in the distance you see a light, a beacon. You quickly decide to hurry towards it. You manage to get there just in time as you notice your clothes slowly being damaged by the harsh sands. You stand in front of the gate, it opens. Several armored men stand in front of you, they have their weapons pointed at you.

You raise your arms to show them you aren't armed. Hoping they don't shoot you right there and then. One of them walks up to you to search you for weapons. Once he clears you he pushes you inside.

They tell you to move, you do as ordered, staying quiet since it seems talking wouldn't do you any good right now. They lead you to a tall building. Inside is a colosseum, the stands full of people looking at you.
In the middle is a pit with an arena inside. One of the men kicks you into the pit and throws a weapon at you. (The weapon you selected in the character creation thread)

In the Arena are several people, armed people. Some of them look as clueless as you are. Others look like they know exactly what they're supposed to do.


You hear the crowd shout. "Fight, fight, fight!"
(Here is where you fight each other. No killing. You can kill NPC's though.)
avatar
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 27
Location : ChaoZ Inn

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

View user profile http://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DCGF: Birth of a Soldier, or not..

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:49 am

Ah-Ceed looked around the arena. She realized they would have to fight a free-for-all battle. The guards wouldn't let them go if they didn't fight.She gripped her hammer tightly.



"Ten people.. should I make the first move.. I can't wait too long. Crap."

She Thought to herself while trying to stay alert. Suddenly one of the people runs towards another one and stabs him. The crowd cheers, the battle has started.
avatar
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Posts : 1672
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 27
Location : ChaoZ Inn

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

View user profile http://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum