» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:57 pm by Roltharus

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:09 am by Roltharus

» Dust to dust
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:01 pm by YpsiFang

» Big changes!
Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» A Bad Heir Day. / Receding Heir lines.
Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:51 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:40 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Roltharus on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Rol nodded at Jex's suggestion, looking around as Jex headed into the prison. Maybe he could find somewhere to let Fluffy hang out while he went in after Jex, or maybe not who knows.

"Damn if only I had an overcoat so I could stand on your shoulders and we could sneak in" Rol said while petting Fluffy.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:44 am

Once fluffy and Rol had left the room the woman turned to Jex. She quietly looked him up and down, frowning. "Arun you say? Follow me." She got up and led Jex to the visiting room.

Outside people were staring at Fluffy. Most of them seemed afraid. One of them threw a rock at the manticore, he growled at them and they jumped back.
Fluffy then relaxed and purred as Rol petted him. Not really understanding what he was saying but nodding anyway.

Rol noticed he could see Jex enter the visiting room through one of the barred up windows.
The room was painted white and had several tables all around the room. Chains were attached to the tables to hold prisoners while they talked to visitors.

When they entered the room the woman looked around. She turned to one of the three guards in the room. "Arun, you have a visitor." She said before turning around and returning to her counter. She closed the door behind her.

(Jex, I'll let you control Arun. Since he's in Corvo's crew? And I have no idea who he is. lol)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:41 am

A slim Elven guard turned and smiled. He walked up to Jex and extended his arm to shake it. Jex quickly reached into his pocket and quickly sheathed the card and slipped it in his hand before shaking Arun's hand.

"Hello. And how are you, my friend?"

Jex smiled back as he felt Arun's hand slip off, taking the card with him.

"It's going quite well, my old comrade. How is Rex doing?"

"Quite well."

Jex looked at the other two guards. He shifted his eyes to meet Arun's just as Arun lifted the card up to his chest. The rune on it glowed a soft blue hue as Arun's mana flowed into it. On his other hand, Arun counted down. 5... Jex frowned, somewhat confused. 4... A sudden insight flashes into him. 3... Jex moves forward, leaning towards Arun. 2... He spins off of the Elven man, and faces the other two guards, now back to back with Arun. 1... He casts 2 light arrows, one for each guard and fires.

Arun's hand finishes in a fist when the card began emitting a bright light. He threw the card before him and, suddenly, Corvo and his 6 men were in the visiting room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corvo looked up at Jex and smiled.

"Good job."

He smiled an acknowledgement to Arun and flipped two cards up, one for each hand, catching them with the opposite hand.

"Let's go bust some kids out."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows
Jex Cahill - Jexal Cronus

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

Ignorantia juris non Excusat  |  Corvus Oculum Corvi Non Eruit

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:34 pm

The other guards look confused when Arun started counting down. They then notice the soft glow of mana. They exchange a glance, even more confused.

Jex's sudden movement causes them to reach for their weapons. But they are too slow and are hit by Jex's arrows. They hit the ground.

"Whoa!" Nix appears alongside Corvo and his men. She almost loses her balance and tripped. Luckily her reflexes are good enough to not let fall on her ass. "That was a weird feeling. Not sure how I feel about it.." She comments about the teleportation magic.

"Yeah, let's kick some prison guard butts!" She says excitedly.

The sudden commotion catches the attention of the receptionist. She runs into the visitor's room. "What's going on h-" She screams as she sees the two guards on the floor and the multiple intruders.

--

Meanwile outside Rol and Fluffy can see some of what is happening. Upon hearing the scream, fluffy races back into the prison.

--

The receptionist tries to run back to her counter to set off the alarm but is tackled by Fluffy. The impact knocks her out.

Back in the visitors room there are 3 doors. One leads to a hallway that leads to the main hall and the kitchen. The other leads to the stairs that go up to the management floor. And the other leads to the security room where most of the guards and the stairs to the prison cells below are.

(You decide where you go. Use the map to navigate.)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:55 pm

"Alright my dudes. Let's get it done."

Corvo broke into a run towards the far Eastern door. Jex followed behind him and his crew took the back, Arun joined them.

"Alright, game plan's to go loud so we're running straight through the security room, down the stairs into the cells. They should be located in either Cell B or C so we'll have to go through both to make sure we don't miss anyone. Is that clear?"

Before anyone could reply, Corvo crashed through the Security Room door and looked around. He threw the two cards he'd held and they both swiveled around him, much like the defensive card from before.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Rol followed after the manticore into the prison.

"Well time to party, or something like that."

The bounty hunter almost tripped over the knocked out receptionist, but manage to recover awkwardly. "Hmm.. Fluffy, can you lead us to the fun?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:20 am

As corvo broke into the security room all ten guards inside looked up and scrambled for their weapons.

"Holy shitballs! That's a lot of guards." Nix exclaimed.

The security room itself was not much different from the visitors room. The ten guards, Jex, Nix, Corvo and his men all together in in one room made it pretty crowded. There wasn't much room to move.

Some of the guards flipped some of the tables on their side to block the path to the stairs. Half of them stayed behind the tables and started loading up their crossbows.
The other five attacked the intruders directly with their swords.
All of them wore light armor.

The drinks that had been on the tables were spilled on the floor.

Nix didn't waste time and took on one of the guards head on. She dodged his strike and roundhouse kicked him in the face. "Hyaaa!"

--

Fluffy nodded and led Rol into the visitors room and to the door that the others had gone through a few seconds ago.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:28 am

Corvo flung his arms forward and 6 cards, three from each hand, flew out at the guards. He quickly jumped behind a table closest to them and flipped it over as cover for himself.

"Go! Down to the cells!"

--------------------------------------------

Jex aimed down his staff and shot an ice arrow towards the biggest clump of guards. Upon contact with anything, it would explode outwards and freeze anything in its general vicinity. He started spinning his staff to protect himself from any incoming projectiles

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:51 am

One of the guards managed to dodge the cards. Three of the other ones that were charging got hit and were knocked down. The other two cards hit one of the archers, knocking the crossbow from his hands with one and the other hit him in the face. He falls and scrambles across the floor trying to pick it up again.

The one that avoided the card got hit by the ice arrow instead and was frozen in place. One of the guards on the floor was also frozen.

Corvo's men stabbed the other two guards while they were down. That's when the four archers aimed and fired. Two of Corvo's men were hit by a crossbow bolt. One of them in the shoulder but the other was less lucky and it hit him in the chest.
A third crossbow bolt got stuck in the table that Corvo was behind. Leaving him unharmed.

The guard that had been kicked in the face by Nix reeled back and was staggered. Nix took her chance and used the guard as a meat shield. The fourth bolt pierces the guards back.
Nix throws the dead guard aside and sprints forward. The archer sees her coming for him and tries to reload as fast as he can.
But Nix jumps and uses the wall as a launching point. She throws her axe in mid air and it hits him straight in the face, killing him instantly.
Nix lands behind the table and the archer that was picking his crossbow up from the ground turns to her and tries to aim. But she quickly grabbed an arrow off the ground and shoves it into his neck. He cries out in pain.

The last two archer guards look at each other for a short moment, gulp and try to run towards the door behind them. Leading to the cells below. And probably more guards.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:52 pm

"Rock n Rol time, hahaha. Rol, as in my name. I'm gold."

Rol walked through the door into the massacre, he looked around disappointed.

"I missed important things"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:37 am

Corvo jumped out and flourished a card from his belt. He ran forward, gesturing for Jex to follow him, which was rather unnecessary. They followed the guards down the stairs. Corvo produced 2 metal cards and flung them downwards, attempting to bounce them off the wall and into the guards running down. 

"The bottom of these stairs lead to the security rooms. We'll have to split up once we get there as there will be three possible cell blocks my team is trapped in."

Jex nodded at Corvo and allowed him to lead the way, deeper into the prison.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Corvo's cards hit the guards in the head and both of them fall down the stairs. One of them breaks his neck when he hits the bottom. The other lands on on him and groans before passing out.

Nix, Rol, Fluffy and Corvo's men ran after Corvo and Jex.

As they reached the security room they saw three more guards. The room was similar to the one above but darker. With no windows only two torches and a single candle to light the room. The guards were sitting at a table in the middle of the room and jumped up in surprise when Corvo and Jex barged in.

"Stop them!" The large and fat guard barked at the other two.
Both of them charged forward at his command.

As Nix stepped into the room her eyes fell on the fat guard. She glared at him, her eyes glowing with pure hatred. "You guys go on ahead. These three are mine." She said as she stepped forward.

There were several doors leading out of this room. One had a sign that said A Block, another said B block and a third said C Block. There were also two doors that said storage and two more unmarked ones.

(You can choose who goes to which block with who. There will be more guards in each block so choose wisely.)

Nix ran at one of the charging guards. He tried to attack her with a small club but she blocked his attack. The other guard tried to help him by punching Nix but she dodged and he hit his friend instead. Keeping both of them busy and allowing Corvo and the others to continue on.

The fat guard watched and grumbled in the background. He pressed a button and the blaring noise of trumpets blasted through the whole prison, the alarm.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:02 am

"Piss off."

Corvo cursed at the fatter man. He threw a card as he dashed towards the room, aimed at the guard's hands. Before he entered the door marked C, he barked out orders.

"Edgelord! You and Jex go to cell B! Everyone else go to cell A"

Jex nodded and started towards the door. He burst through the door and followed the path leading to the cells.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:23 am

"Who's edgelord? Am i edgelord? I don't like that name, that's a Deathy name."

Rol followed behind Jex before confirming if he was indeed edgelord, because well it's been 
 four months

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:18 pm

(The only time I remember anyone calling someone an edgelord in this RP was Rol calling the Orc one. So either Edgelord is meant to be Rol or the Orc which may or may not be here. I don't recall the Orcs name but it'd be funny if his actual name was edgelord. But Its more likely that he meant Rol. That's what I'll assume anyway.)

Corvo's card hit the guards hand causing the alarm button to go flying. The guard holds his hand in pain.

The alarm keeps blaring. It's probably loud enough for anyone out on the street to hear. Including those guards that were on break.

Nix grabs the first guards arm and swings around, positioning herself behind both of them. She then uses her momentum to spin around and kick the second guard in the head. Causing him to bump into the other one, they both fall down.

Everyone else makes it into the cell blocks. Fluffy followed Rol. The cell blocks all look the same. A large open room and walls that seem to have been built hundreds of years ago. All of them show signs of water damage.

On both sides of the room there are about fifteen large cages lined up against the wall. Inside the cages are the prisoners. All of the cages hold several prisoners. Some of them hold far more prisoners than their size allows. Each cage is also covered with a blue magical barrier.

In the middle of each room stands a single elf wearing a light blue robe and holding a staff made of Angelic Metal. Their faces are covered with a scarf and their hoods are up. (I really need to find a better name for the metal but I can't find a good one.)

They point their staff at the intruders and begin chanting a spell in the Angelic language. (Each cell block has one mage. And each of them is casting a different spell.)

Meanwhile the fat guard grabs a club and attacks Nix. She leaps out of the way.
The fat guard yells at the other guards who are on the floor. "Get up you cunts! Grab her!"
The two guard get back up. "Yes sir!"

Nix runs around them in an arc and creates some distance.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:09 am

Jex flourished Danielle and allowed his magic to seep through the staff. He took aim and cast.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Fulgaris!"

10 fire arrows quickly released from his staff and shot straight at the mage.

"Danielle, scan the room. What's this blue stuff?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corvo burst into the cell and released three of his cards, allowing them to protect him from any incoming projectiles. He started throwing steel tipped cards at the woman. He spun a single card in his left hand before throwing it among the rest. The card exploded in a flash of light before it came close to the mage.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Rol entered Cell B walking directly behind Jex using him as cover of sorts, he peeked his head out to observe the room. "Now here's a rad vacation destination for the whole family." The bounty hunter chuckled at his own comic, but in his slight distraction stumble on to the ground as Jex cast a spell.

While on the ground he contemplated the inconsistencies of life  tried to fashion his shadows into a sickle of sorts, manipulating them to try to tear through the blue barrier around the cage closest to him, figuring the battle mage could handle himself.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:38 pm

When the mage noticed jex casting a spell they changed their own spell. Just before the fire arrows hit their target they were blocked by a shield of six big floating rocks that the mage had conjured up.

The mage then added a last word to their spell and the six rocks all shot forward towards Jex.

"Starting scan." Danielle announced telepathically to jex.

---

As Corvo's card was flying towards the mage she cast her spell and a blast of air shot out. The wind spell knocked the card off course but it exploded before it was out of range. The explosion almost knocked the elven mage off her feet.
She didn't have time to cast again.

---

Rol's shadow scythe tore through the blue barrier. Leaving a large gash from the top to the bottom. But then a sliver of mana went from the mage to the barrier and it repaired itself.

"Scan complete. The blue stuff is an anti-magic barrier. I presume it is placed there to avoid people breaking the cages with magic. Any spell that makes contact with it will be broken down and the mana used in the spell will instead reinforce the barrier. That mage also seems to siphon their mana to it when it is damaged. You should let Rol worry about the barrier because his shadows aren't magic based. You'll need to take down the mage first though. They'll probably just keep feeding it otherwise." Danielle reported telepathically to Jex.

--

In Cell A Corvo's men and fluffy (for some reason he didn't follow Rol) Also encounter a similar situation.

--

Meanwhile Nix decides that she has created enough distance and leaps into the air. She says a few words in Angelic which causes her feet to be covered in ice magic. She then kicks the air twice and two ice shards come flying towards the guards.

One of them is hit by a shard and knocked down on his ass.

The other manages to dodge but almost trips over his own feet.

Nix then makes a rolling landing, jumps back up and keeps moving. Using the ice magic on her feet to skate over the ground. She heads straight towards the boss guard, axe in hand.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Corvo presents a fully stacked deck from his sleeve and throws it at the mage's forehead, hoping to knock them out. While the cards are in the air, he throws a card at each of the cells around the room.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jex winds up and casts a strengthening spell on his staff and begins swinging. He tries to deflect the rocks at the cages, and then one at the mage.

------------------------------------------------------------

Corvo's men spread out and surrounded the mage. A few them began hacking at the cages, hoping to do something and let some of the prisoners out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:24 pm

"So what's the dealio" Rol asked Jex, still hacking at the barrier. "Divide n conquer?" 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:02 am

The mage tries to avoid Corvo's deck of cards but fails. The deck hits their forehead and knocks them down. They drop their staff as they hit the floor but aren't knocked out. Corvo can hear the mage groan as they attempt to crawl towards their dropped staff.

The cards thrown at the cells cut through the barrier. Most of them are stopped by the metal bars behind the barrier but two of them go through and almost hit the prisoners. Mana leaks from the mage to the barrier and the small cuts repair themselves.

-------

Jex swings and deflects the magic rocks. Five of them impact the barrier and are dissolved back into mana, further strenghtening the barrier.
The last one flies towards the mage who uses their own iron staff to deflect the magic rock back at Jex. He then quickly chants some more words and the rock breaks apart in the air. The now Ten small sharp rocks spread out and are guided straight towards Jex.

Rol keeps tearing through the barrier but just as Danielle predicted mana is sapped from the mage and the walls are repaired each time.

Danielle spoke inside Jex's mind. "The mage's mana supply is draining fast everytime the barrier needs to be repaired. They won't be able to keep this up for long. But I'm also sensing more guards gathering upstairs, a lot more."
-----

Meanwhile fluffy helps corvo's men in their attempt to tear down the barriers. But they are having the same problem as the others.

----

Back in the security Room Nix swings her axe at the head security guard. He backs up and dodges but she keeps her momentum and spins around. She swings with her other axe as she comes around and cuts the security officers cheek.

He jumps back and becomes angry, his cheek starts bleeding lightly. He looks around for something but Nix doesn't give him any time to do anything and attacks again. She kicks him in the chest with her ice magic still active. He stumbles into a table and almost breaks it with his weight.

Just then Nix notices the two other guards coming up behind her again.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:17 pm

"Just keep doing what you're doing, man. Danielle says he's supplying the barrier with magic but he's running low!"

Jex twirls his staff and mutters an air incantation and pushes his off hand palm forward. A burst of air releases from it, attempting to redirect the shards of rock away from him and off to the ceiling and floor, making sure there's no lateral wind that could potentially send any rock towards the prisoners. He rushes forward.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Lucis!"

Another flourish of the staff releases 10 lights arrows towards the mage. Upon firing the spell, he rushes forward, staff in hand.

Corvo crosses his arms across his chest and fans 5 decks to a hand. He starts running towards the mage, serpentine style, releasing each steel-tipped card individually from his hands. A rune lights up from the 4th card, thrown not at the mage but rather at the wall behind him. Right as Corvo throws the last card from his hand, he activates the Rune and he flashes to the position of the marked card as it whizzes past the magi. He wields his dagger and prepares for an attack.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Rol continued with the shadow hack and slash, trying to make progress with the mana barrier.

"Does staff girl have a more accurate number to apply to that, or are we just touch and go at this point?"

The bounty hunter asked as he saw Jex release his usual towards the an enemy mage, hoping to assist Rol shoot a few rubber bullet by way of the mage as well, still focusing his right hand's attention on the barrier.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:23 am

(Good thing I decided to check the forums today. Also, Hi Jex, long time no see. How've you been?)

After being deflected by Jex one of the sharp rocks flies by Rol's head. Missing him by a hairs length. The rocks end up only hitting the walls. The mage frowns.

The mage twirls his staff and slams its tip agains the floor causing a wall of dirt and stones to rise up. The Light arrow explode on impact, cracking the wall. The mage puts his hand on the wall and casts a spell. Sending a flurry of bricks flying towards Jex.

"His mana levels are at approximately 29% and dropping as we speak." Danielle responds to Rol's question.

----

Meanwhile in the other room:

Three of the cards slice through the mage's robes and cut her skin. She bites through the pain and uses the small moment where Corvo throws the fourth card at the wall to roll over to her staff. She grabs it and manages to deflect the fifth card with it.

She senses the air behind her being disturbed by Corvo's flashing. She react quickly and turns around blocking his dagger attack with her staff.

Still on her knees she lifts a hand and aims at Corvo. Preparing to fire a spell at point blank.

---

Rol notices that it's taking longer for the barrier to repair itself. His hacking is doing more damage to the barrier.

His rubber bullets however are stopped by the wall just like Jex' arrows.

The prisoners that are awake huddle together for protection.

---

Meanwhile Nix Spins around and kicks one of the guards in the head. He goes down.

The other guard tries to grab her but gets an axe buried in his shoulder. Nix kicks him to the floor.

Suddenly the Head guard lunges at her with a tazer. He hits her in the side. She stumbles and falls to the ground electrified. She dropps her axe.

The head guard walks over to her and kicks her axe away. He lets out a cruel laugh.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:18 am

Jex grunts and rushes forward, towards the bricks and spins his staff around in front of him. He slams his staff on the ground, dragging the other end behind him and slashes forward in a wide arc releasing a slash of white light magic towards his path, directly towards the mage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corvo smiles as the sigil on one of his orbiting cards lights up upon the mage's spell. The card itself dashes towards the mage's hand and attempts to get as close to the mage's hand as possible. The sigil, an antimagic rune, lights up bright as Corvo flourishes his dagger in his right hand and stabs straight towards the mage's forehead.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content