ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 pm

When Rol had come with what he proclaimed as the Mammal Messiah, he did a mocking salute and looked at Az.

"Hey. Look. They accomplished something."

He laughed off then turned to Ziome.

"So how many money-things are we getting? Food?"
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 6 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Scott74797 Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 am

"Why do you guys need food? I guess it has nutritional value you but I don't know, oh wait... You guys aren't just powered by batteries." Scott says while standing behind roltharus.

"So where are you guys staying again? So I know the general location to open up my portal from in the morning."

Scott then notices, after a few minutes that no one heard him he talk because he was actually on mute so he wasn't making any sound.

"Guess ill have to un-mute my self." Scott says while un-mutting himself.

Scott then repeats himself so every one can hear.

Last edited by Scott74797 on Thu May 01, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Name: S.C.O.T-T74797
Race: Robot
Classes:

http://www.aq.com/play-now/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 am

(Fluff post was fluffy)

"ROCK AND ROLL" The bounty hunter proclaimed, clearly not paying attention to his teammates and day dreaming. Of course, in context to his day dream the statement was still confusing. He was dreaming about creating a wooden Ark, where would rocks play into that? (cheapshot at the movie Noah)

"WHERE ARE THE NPCs?" Rol asked, enthused by the thoughts of a reward.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 am

(Fluffy post lacked fluffy.)

"Oh joy, we have been saved." Az said with as much expression on her face as a kristen stewart. "I'll go get our gems." She walked by Rol and grabbed the cage (That hopefully didn't disappear) before bringing the squirell to the mayor.

"Umm we got 40 gems for the scorpions. The squirrel should get us 30 if I remember correctly and then the 20 bonus gems.. thats 90. Unfortunatly I have no idea how much thats worth and what the local price for ..Anything is.. I'm sorry." Ziome apologized.

"Oh uh, I don't know where we are staying scott. Ask Jex he's the one that got us the rooms... How much do we have to pay for those anyway?" She asked as she turned to Jex.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:40 am

Rol huffed.

"Sarcasm is unbecoming of you, Az."

He looked towards Fluffy, who was nearby, lounging. 

"IS THERE A MANITCORE BARN IN THE INN?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 pm

(Rocks to weigh down bottom part of wooden ship because if you don't do that it will tip over. Also, makeshift anchor.)

Jex looked at Ziome then blinked.

"I don't know."

He shrugged but then started walking in the direction of where the Inn was.

"Let's go find out, shall we?"

He stood at the front of what he believed was the inn and knocked.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu May 01, 2014 10:40 am

Az returned with the gems just as the door opened. The old man walks out.

"Ah its you again. How can I help you young peoples?"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon May 05, 2014 11:44 pm

"HUMBLE INN OWNERS MAY YOU POSSIBLY HAVE A STABLE I MAY PLACE MY MAJESTIC STEED?"

Rol yelled from behind Jex, pointing at Fluffy. 

"AND FEED N' MEAD?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri May 09, 2014 1:44 pm

"That's a Manticore..? Uh Yes, we do have stables. Normally only horses are allowed in there but since its empty I guess the Manticore can't cause much trouble. It can stay there. And renting a room means you can also buy a meal. It costs extra though. Ten gems per two person room and three gems per meal, Mead included."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 am

Roltharus nodded and the old man when he confirmed the presence of a stable. Then went to Fluffy as he was not required to assist with bartering or fiances.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed May 14, 2014 5:20 am

After a while of bartering Az manages to get the price down from 40 gems to 32. She sets aside 8 gems for future needs and 10 gems for food suplies. The remaining 40 is distributed between the 5 guild members. Riaden doesn't get any because he's still scouting the area.

You each have 8 gems to spend on weapons if you wish. Or more food or Flowers for potion making (Az and Ziome will buy their own, no need for you guys to buy any flowers really.)

Weapons:

• Simple sword 2 gems
  • Two handed sword 3 gems
  • Dagger 1 gem
  • Bow 1 gem
  • 10 Arrows 1 gem
  • Scorpion stinger 2 gems
  • Wooden staff 1 gem
  • Steel Staff 3 gems
  • Silver staff 5 gems
  • Golden staff 7 gems
  • Angelic metal Staff 9 gems
  • Steel bullets x10 1 gem
  • Silver bullets x10 2 gems
  • Golden bullet x10 4 gems
  • 1 Angelic metal bullet 1 gem

Food:

• Scorpion meat 2 gems
  • Raptor meat 3 gems
  • Burgers 3 gems
  • Tomatos 2 gems
  • Returnip 6 gems
  • Cucumber 1 gem
  • Bread 1 gem
  • Bacon 1 gem
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu May 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Jex looked at each item. He really was hungry now that he thought about it. He shook his head at the staff selection. One short from the Angelic staff. He could have much easily asked Ziome for an extra gem or Scott since he's not buying food but decided he'd only need so much for this anyways.

"I'll take a dagger(1), a bow(1), 10 arrows(1), a steel staff(3), and some scorpion meat(2)."

He mentioned to himself and off he went to buy his items. He looked to the sky to try and find an estimate on how late it was. Maybe he could fit in some practice with the bow and arrow with the dagger to get used to the regular weapons. He had done some research on infusing these with magic and wanted to try it out. Maybe he could get Az or Ziome to help out.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 am

"Ok so um i have these gems.... What to buy, what to buy.....meh ill just keep them at my place." Scott then opens a small portal only big enough for his arm to go through as he puts the gems in to his dimension.

"Maybe.... i should try and snatch that that cool angelic staff....." Scott then opens two portals one beside him and 1 beside the staff as he calmly slips in to his dimension the portal where he stood closed and then he look through the other in the direction of the staff and grabbed hold of the staff in his sneaky attempt to steal it.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Name: S.C.O.T-T74797
Race: Robot
Classes:

http://www.aq.com/play-now/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun May 25, 2014 7:03 am

"I WANTS ME: Silver bullets, Gold bullets, one of them fancy smancy angelic bullets and some bacon for Fluffy. (the minimums of each equaling to 8 gems used)" Rol yelled out, following Jex to go purchase his items. 

"I feel as if I already did this, but through some error it was not a recognized action.. Hmmm." The bounty hunter said out loud to himself, but anyone nearby could hear his crazy.

Last edited by Roltharus on Mon May 26, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun May 25, 2014 11:31 am

(I think you miscalculated rol, you spent one gem too much. You should choose one thing not to buy.)

SUDDENLY

A WILD TIME SKIP APPEARED

The Group wakes up the next morning. Riaden stands outside waiting.

"Get your asses out of bed. I've located the Prince."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon May 26, 2014 4:25 am

(I did, algebra keeps making me multiply when I see a one rather than add.)

"Wow, took you long enough. Jeez man."

The bounty hunter got outta bed and rushed to the stables to greet Fluffy with bacon. Running into the door (but not breaking it)

"OH. Pull door. Kay"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:07 am

Jex suited up. Dagger in his belt, a bow around his chest, arrows awkwardly wrapped in cloth behind him, and staff in his right hand.

"So where is he off to?"
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:14 pm

"THE JOKE IS ON YOU, I"VE BEEN AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME."

*Batteries Low. Power Saver Mode Activating*

The Robot's eyes dimmed and its posture began slouching

"God dam-"

*Unit SCOT-T74797 has been muted. Powering down.*
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:06 pm

"As always at least one of you is useless." Riaden sighed at the robot.

Az and Ziome came out of their room together. They had already been up for a while. With the whole group, minus depowered Scott, together again they discussed the situation and plans at breakfast.

"The prince is Ten miles north of here. Just past those woods. His men have made camp near an ancient temple. Or at least what remains of it. I counted 200 men. The smart thing to do would be to sneak in undetected and take out the prince." Riaden said while eating a taco.

"Our objective is to find the king before the prince does. Not to murder the prince.." Az reminded him.

"Taking out the prince would make things less complicated." Riaden insisted.
Az sighed. "Do you really think the royal family will be happy we killed the heir? Now that we know the prince's location we just need to know where he's going and get there before he does. And then get the king back before the prince finds out."

"Whatever. Anyway the robot stays here. He'll just slow us down anyway."

"Or we can have fluffy carry him. I'm sure we can reach the camp in time that way."

Riaden didn't reply, he just got up and headed out. Az had Ziome pay for the meal and followed Riaden. "Rol, you tie Scott to fluffy. And don't take too long, I have the feeling Riaden isn't gonna wait for the rest of us." She glared at Riaden, obviously not happy with his attitude.

Ziome payed for the breakfast and followed her mistress and Riaden into the woods.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:58 am

"Aye aye Cap'n. And obviously he wouldn't. HE IS LIGHTNING YO."

Rol defended Riaden, mainly simply to antagonize Az a little as he lost his chance to when he agreed to her 'order'.

"FLUFFY. CARRY THE RUSTY BOLT BUCKET AND I'LL GET YOU MORE BACON." The bounty screamed while strapping the robot on to his Manticore. 

"How do we find out where the prince is going... IS SOMEONE GONNA GO IN THE CAMP AND SEDUCE THE INFORMATION OUT OF HIM? I VOLUNTEER TO BE TRIBUTE." He yelled, assuming his allies could hear him from the forest.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:22 am

"Rol, I know you've always wanted to be a princess but unfortunatly you lack the qualifications. Besides, the chance of the prince falling for your charms is fifty fifty at best. We'll need a better plan." Az responded with a chuckle.

"No need, I already have a plan. I sneak in, gather information and sneak out. You guys try to stay out of trouble. If you get caught I'm not gonna come and save your asses."
Riaden said while leading the group through the forest.

"You do realize that the chance that we get caught are rather big, right? It's not like we blend in as easily as you do. Although I'm not sure if that's because of your assassin skills or because you're just as much of a dick as those elves that they don't notice the difference. Anyway, this isn't a solo mission Riaden. We're here to help, stop treating us like we're obstacles." 

"I would if you weren't in my way all the time."

Az's hands lit up as flames appeared in them. "Say that again if you dare."

Ziome backed away from Riaden and her mistress Knowing it wasn't safe to stand too close.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 am

Rol, slightly offended by Az's lack of faith in his abilities of seduction, he was familiar with the ways of a harem girl, he was friends with some, stayed quiet during most of the dispute between Az and Riaden until it almost became physical.

"CHILDREN, CHILDREN. Enough with your lovers quarrel... Which in no way could be a lovers quarrel since one of you is a flaming lesbian and the other probably is less than impressive in bed because, y'know fast as lightning. Hooray for puns. "

The bounty hunter smirked, large enough you could see the wrinkles in his facemask. "And if a fight's starting I'm joining and I'll make sure it's big and flashy so they notice us and capture our shit.. Wooo."

Regardless of Roltharus' surprisingly productive intent, his tone, as per usual simply sounded like an excited fourteen year old who just saw his first pair of breasts.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:29 am

Az's flames died out and she shook her head. "Dear Ashera, what has Val come to if Roltharus starts making sense. Be warned assassin, next time you won't be so lucky. Kenichi put you in charge, so you'd better do your job properly."

"Fine, we'll do it your way Witch. Follow me, I know a way to sneak into their camps undetected. As long as you guys don't do anything too loud or visible." Riaden lead them quietly to a cave. "We could use a fire, for this cave is dark and full of spoilers. But it leads to the temple in the middle of the prince's camp."

"Spoilers?"

"That's what I said, yes. Spoilers."

Az lit a will'o'wisp or six and made them hover in front of each member. Illuminating the dark cave before them.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:33 am

"CAR PARTS? WOOT."

The caps really being unnecessary as Roltharus was still whispering, but you know that scream whispering? That's still quieter than normal talking, but you can tell it's screaming just from the one? Yeah, like that. 

The bounty hunter then saw the wisp in front of him.

"Oooooooh. Pretty...." 
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:18 am

Jex walked behind the group, staff in his hand. He listened at the bickering, deciding not to speak. He had agreed with Riaden, after all. Feeling as if it would have been better off if the group stayed far off just in case something went wrong and they needed to flee. After all, Riaden would be fine sneaking in by himself. Neither was he a fan of doing work and if Riaden went it, all they had to do was sit down and be quiet.

"So anyone wanna give me a step-by-step of exactly what we're gonna do if your glorious plan goes to garbage?"
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next