ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Update on Activity I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Update on Activity

Go down

Update on Activity Empty Update on Activity

WereMagi in the FaceBook Group wrote:Okay, due to LARGE amounts of Real Life and thus less room for Awesome Life, I'm gonna have to close not only the new forum, but our own text based game. No one simply has the time to work on it. This sadly means we can't bribe Scott with flash games without EVEN MORE EFFORT AND WORK to the current forums.

Soon, I'll be active again, and will be looking into cheaper ways to recruit members, but don't expect a lot of them to be active, as we don't have much to offer them other than those nudes of Ken somewhere on the Internet.

So yeah, less work on the all of us, but there is STILL some work to be done. I'll start throwing more ideas soon. For now, know that you may have people to boss around and bully on the forums soon and maybe even playing with you online.

And that they might even be female.
I'm going to be slowly become active again. 

Call for ChaoZ won't be scraped just yet. I'll let Ken explore the world for a bit more, work on the PDF and pretty much get our foundations set out. 

Also, I'm gonna be back into Borderlands and Borderlands 2 for those that have it, while playing Skyrim Solo when I feel like fighting Bandits AND Dragons when Bandits and Skags bore me.

So yeah, expect maybe screenshots or videos of me playing through... But not much Skyrim pictures. I have a LOT of adult mods on, because I'd rather see a lot of FUN things going on to keep it interesting. XD

But yeah, I'm back, and working and playing like every gamer guild member should be. For now, I want people posting on other threads aside from the RPs, so please make sure to do so. Threads can be about anything in general, so long we are posting.

Also, I'll expand the guild forum a bit more later one for something.

Discuss Here

Last edited by WereMagi on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in the link to the Discussion thread.)
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: ???
Race: ???
Classes:

http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit