ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse: The River of Souls

5 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  WereMagi Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm

(Ice magic as in from the elementalist tree or from the drug dealer tree?)
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: ???
Race: ???
Classes:

http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 5 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:07 pm

(both.)
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 pm

(Well... shit. Have fun Rol!*
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:32 am

(COLD DRUGS, WOOT)

Rol avoided the shards that were thrown at him 

"HEY GUYS NOT.. COOL." He giggled. 

"You need to.. Chill out" Once again giggling like a little girl. 

After he stopped his laughing fit he pulled out Pew & Pew. "Les go."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Scott then begins to frantically wave his arms all about trying to get the attention of every one. He signals to them that he wants to be un muted.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Name: S.C.O.T-T74797
Race: Robot
Classes:

http://www.aq.com/play-now/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Reganya sank into the ground to dodge the ice shards. While Doomy deflected them with his scythe. Some of the shard collided with each other and exploded while others went past the group and hit the mummies on the other side. It didn't damage any of them enough to take them out.

Reganya resurfaced, possessed Scott and unmuted him from the inside before walking out of him. "Scott and Doomy you take that side, me and rol wil take the other side."
Doomy didn't respond but did what she said anyway. He sent two ghosts out towards the mummies.

Reganya walked into the walls and reappeared out of the ceiling above the mummies. Dropping one of Rol's bombs that she had "borrowed" earlier. Before disappearing into the ceiling again.

The bomb went off and destroyed a bunch of the mummies but their parts just got back up. On the other side the ghosts also exploded doing the same amount of damage as the bombs and there too the mummies just got back up.

"Ugh, not this again.."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:02 am

"Buddy... When'd you take that? Jeez. I gotta be more careful."

Rol shot at the mummies while they were getting up, not making an obvious dent of any kind. 

"I am certainly unsure of what to do now, hmmm. ALSO WHY AREN'T YOU AND DEATHY TOGETHER? BATTLE COUPLE UNITE."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:34 pm

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!" Doomy protested

"I suggest we find a way out. Can you three stay alive while I search around?"
Without waiting for an answer reganya steps into the wall to search for a secret way out.

"STAY DEAD YOU MUMMIFIED BASTARDS!"
Doomy cut the mummies down into smaller parts while shouting at them to die. They didn't.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 pm

"She's a keeper buddy." Rol chuckled at Deathy, then continued to uselessly shoot the mummies essentially stalling them because the blowback of the bullets kept the mummies he shot from advancing. 

"This is nice. A good bonding experience for us guys, y'know?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:37 am

"Ugh, Arguing with you is useless." Doomy responded to Rol while slashing away at the enemy.

After a while of fending off the mummies, the floor beneath the group's feet opened up and the three of them fell through. The room was dark but as soon as the floor above them closed again flames lit up the room. Reganya was standing next to a lever.

"Apparently to go up, we had to go down first. Who knew?"
Behind her was a very long staircase that went up. "It goes all the way up as far as I could tell."

Scott had fallen hard and broken a few parts. He won't be getting up for a while. The group decides to leave him behind and let him repair himself. He could use his portals to return to them when he wakes up.

After two hours of walking steps they come upon a big gate. "I bet Mekheris is inside there."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:21 am

"I bet he isn't.. Kinda... and it's just a shitty side boss, so then we go beat him up, hold him hostage and search for the real Methlab. Then when we locate him and beat him we realize that was a fake the whole time and the real methlab was the shitty side boss, who used his time as our hostage to research us and our weakness."

Rol nodded, looking at the gate.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:12 am

"Unless he uses some kind of illusion then that's not likely. I know what the guy looks like. Tall, ugly and too much golden accesories. He's pretty hard to miss. And I believe we already passed by the shitty side boss. Mekheris expected anyone that went after him to fight their way to the top. He didn't expect us using what seemed to be his escape route. Unless he's grown smarter in the last few months. Mummies don't tend to get smarter."

"Yeah yeah whatever lets just open this door already."

Reganya passes her hand through the solid gate and unlocks it. "Open sesame." She then kicks it open. Inside is Mekheris, just as Reganya descried him. Tall, ugly and covered in gold. Sitting in his throne in the middle of the large (and mostly empty) room looking towards the wrong door.
"What?! How did you.. YOU! Reganya, you were the last person I expected to show up.."

"Nope, still as dumb as ever.. Alright Mekheris, your little plot ends here. There will be no third undead apocalypse on my watch!"

"My dear, I fear you're forgetting that only Death herself could stop the previous undead apocalypses. And she's.. well .. Dead. She won't be doing anything anymore, let alone stopping the Undead invasion. A shame though she was probably the hottest piece of dead ass around."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY AUNT LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD!"
Doomy summoned his scythe again and got ready to attack. Anger burning in his eyes.

"Your ..Aunt?.."

"Oh, did I forget to mention? Yes, this kid is Death's nephew, she even trained him herself. If anyone can stop your plan, it's this kid. And me and the lightbulb over there of course."

"Grr.. Get them sphinxes!"

Three Giant Mummified sphinxes leapt from their sarcophagi. The giant undead beasts spread their wings and screeched, the sound made the walls around them shake, They attacked.

"Shit"

"Shit"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:40 am

"I like how aggressively he described Death, but when angered and wanting to attack he tamely says "get them" his colloquialisms amuse me!"

The bounty hunter exclaimed barely avoiding the sphinx that was attacking him.

"So do we just have to destroy buddy boy to stop his evil plan, or is it one of those 'The villain is the only one who can stop this shit, yo' kinda times?"

He turned towards the one he has aptly re-named (in his head) Bling Buddy aka Methlab aka Uh. Mehkrisdhsfuoar.... 

"BLING BUDDY. FEAR FOR YOUR EVIL DOING PLANS, BECAUSE THIS BATTLE COUPLE IS GONNA WRECK YOU SOOOOOO HARD." 

He said, pointing at Ren and Deathy.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:03 am

"Nah, you're free to kill him. When he dies, so do his minions." Ren said while avoiding the attacks of the sphinx that came at her. She then jumps into it and possesses it. Turning it against the other two sphinxes.

Doomy slashes off the head of his designated sphinx. But just as the mummies from before, these Sphinxes just keep going.

"I'M GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOUR SHIT MEKHERIS!"

Mekheris notices his Sphinxes are not gonna be able to protect him for long so he runs for the door.

Rensphinx pounced on Rol's designated sphinx and holds it down. "Get Mekheris!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:18 am

"Aye aye cap'n." Rol mock saluted Ren then made his way to Bling Buddy, carefully avoiding the AoE of the sphinxes.

"Bling Buddy. This'll go one of two ways. Either I break you. Or I die. Although I suppose there are actually other options, like we could become friends, or lovers. OR A BOY BAND. I'd be the mysterious distant one, who isn't the head of the group but has the most fan girls. Y'know?" 

The bounty hunter rambled on, but even with the seemingly distracted thought process he held, Roltharus maintained an aura of sorts that let Bling Buddy know he was paying attention. .
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 am

(Deathy and Ren's.. Reathy's song) 
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:31 am

"What are you even talking about?" He stopped running, knowing Rol wouldn't let him go. "Doesn't matter, if it's a fight you want.." He summoned a long golden double bladed sword and got into a fighting stance.

Meanwhile Rensphinx slams the other sphinx against Doomy's headless Sphinx. Doomy summons a bunch of explosive ghosts and sends them at the non-ren Sphinxes. They explode.
The Pieces of the Sphinxes are still moving but they're unable to do anything else. Reganya jumps out of her Sphinx. "Wait for it.."
"Huh?"
The Sphinx rushes towards the battle couple in denial but explodes before reaching them. "I really should pay Rol back for those explosives."

On the other side of the room a hand shoots out from the floor and grabs Rol's leg. Another hand grabs his other leg and the mummy they belong to jumps out and lifts rol's legs into the air making him fall forward.

"..You won't be getting it from me!" Mekheris exclaims before running away towards the door. Leaving his sword behind.

(That song is perfect for them. XD)
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:51 am

"YOU BETTER HOPE IT ISN'T DARK IN THERE."

Rol used the bayonets attached to Pew and Pew to cut the mummy to pieces that are small enough to not function the way unstoppable mummies want them too. 

"I'm going to PUT MY PAIN INTO YOUR SOUL (kreig tm)"

He ran towards the door Bling Buddy went through. Picking up his sword on the way for whatever reason.

Last edited by Roltharus on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 am

Doomy and Reganya run after Rol and eventually catch up. "I'll cut him off, you two keep chasing him." She dissapears into the floor.
"I'm so gonna regret this.. Roltharus, give me a boost if you can." Doomy then turns into his shadow form so that Rol can send him forward faster. (At least I assume you can make shadows move faster than people can run. People that aren't Riaden I mean.)

Mekheris tries to run down some stairs but Reganya pops up and blocks his path. He stops running and turns around. Giving the perfect opportunity to shoot a Doomy at him.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:54 am

(I can throw him)

"BATTER UP." The bounty hunter yelled as he mindfliung Deathy towards Bling Buddy.

"This'll probably hurt both of you.." Rol added as an after thought right as Deahty began to charge at Methlab.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:35 am

Doomy flew through the air towards Mekheris. Materializing his shadowscythe in mid flight. Mekheris tried to run but Reganya stood in his way. "...Crap."

Doomy swung his scythe as he flew by Mekheris. The scythe sliced him diagonally into two pieces. Doomy landed between mek/heris and Reganya before turning back into his normal form. "That worked better than expected.."

"Well this is.. inconvenient." Mek/heris said.
"You're still ali..Undead?" Reganya was confused. "..how?"
"The green moon. Now that Death is gone the Undead can no longer die. And the dead become undead automatically. Why did you think that my minions kept rising back up?" He grins "You can't stop this." Mek/heris his maniacal laughter filled the hallways of the giant pyramid.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:56 am

"IS THAT WHY THAT GUYS CRYSTAL SCYTHE PERMA KILLED THEM? Because the light is more related to the normal moons rays?"

Rol walked towards the group. holding the golden sword in his hand. He cracked is neck then stood over the pieces of Bling Buddy. 

"So how'd the moon get all green anyway? I doubt you physically turned it that way. Magical spell that changes the moons rays? A screen of sorts? Won't the sun come up and shit on your so called "undead Apocalypse?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:17 am

"With Death gone all I needed to do was break the flow between the afterlife she made and our world. The souls of the dead have nowhere left to go. The green moon is merely a reflection of their wandering souls. And while the sunrise will make the green moon dissapear, tomorow it will just come back and each night after that. untill there are no living beings left in Val!" 

"And What guy with what crystal scythe scythe?" Mek/heris blinked.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 am

A block of Sandstone slides out of place on the top of the hallway and drops a the stranger with the Scythe, the black glass seeming to radiate darkness.

From under the hood, a fiery hatred burns blue flames in the stranger's eyes. 

"I who wield the bane of immortals, Cryste, have come to collect another fool's life."
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:49 am

"That one." Reganya points to the stranger. "We WILL find a way to stop the undead apocalypse. But you won't be here to witness it. He's all yours stranger."
"..."

Mekheris looked at the stranger, panicked and both parts of him tried to crawl away.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next