ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse II

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should we move the Paradigm of victory thread here also?

Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Necropalypse II - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Necropalypse II - Page 2 Empty Re: Necropalypse II

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Reganya jumped back seeing the wraiths go through the portal.Then she realized rol did it."WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU CRAZY?!..oh wait you are ._. i will never get used to this..."As soon as rol jumped through reganya followed and closed the gate just before a wraith could slip its arm through.

On the other side kenichi jumped up as he saw the wraiths."Jex watch out wraiths!...wait"He then noticed the wraiths were connected to rols shadow as he jumped through.He decided to play along."WATCH OUT GUYS THOSE WRAITHS FOLLOWED US" He charged up a small yellow ki blast and fired it at rols head."Thats what you get for trying to scare us"He laughed.

Reganya almost got grabbed by the third wraith but managed to close the portal before it got through.She then saw the ki blast coming at rol who was in front of her and she dived to the ground to avoid the blast."AAAAAAAAAHH"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 am

Not expecting the blast, the bounty hunter was hit and sent flying backwards. "Glad the portal closed." he moaned, slowly picking himself off the floor. "We sure didn't accomplish much though. Did we?" Shaking his head he ripped the wraiths he brought through the portal into pieces, using the only method he knew that worked. "Aha, confetti!" Roltharus threw his hands up, as if he were cheering.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse II - Page 2 Empty EXP gain!!

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 am

"Nope none whatsoever." Kenichi replied with a chuckle."How can you laugh in a situation like this! We almost got slaughtered in there!And now He knows we are no threat to him and will hunt us down like animals!"

"One question, if we are no threat to him why would he hunt us down?"

"...Because he can!"

"Well if hes coming to us, that just makes it easier.Next time we will be prepared,there will be more of us and we now know his weaknesses."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Rol can destroy them with relative ease, and light evaporates them as fast as..well the speed of light.Kinda."

"So?"

"So..we need a big damn source of light!"

"Well that makes sense..i guess..But still he has an army of wraiths!"

"We have a roltharus."(totally stole this line from the avengers, couldn't resist sorry tony)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenichi:

Wraiths: 1 x 1250 exp

Total: +1250 exp
Rol:

Boss fight:Joey +3000 exp
Wraiths:3 x 1250 exp

Total:+6750 exp

Jex:

Wraiths: 25 x 1250 exp

Total:+31250 exp ( = +2 levels + 10000 exp)

Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 am

"Hey! I did MOST of the work, here!"

He whined. Then looked at the confetti. Rolling his eyes. Then laughing. It is confetti after all. Oh, joyful confetti.

""Heheh. He's coming at us... Ew..."

Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse II - Page 2 Empty Chapter 7

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

"I don't recall anyone claiming you didn't, jex.."

"Lets return to the inn..or atleast whats left of it..and gather the other guild members." (this would be a good time for other members to join in but its doubtfull any of the current active ones will)

"You have a plan?"

"Nope, Besides the wraiths weaknesses we know nothing about him.Hell we don't even know his name.But if we can get rid of the wraiths that'll make him slightly more vulnerable..maybe.And I have a secret weapon."

"Huh?"

Kenichi turned towards the ruins of ChaoZ Inn and shaked his head."We need a new headquarters, a stronger one."He started walking, trying not to trip on surrounding debris.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Back at the Inn Kenichi summoned the other members and told them about the situation.He made Az and Ziome work on flash grenades and other light based weaponry.While he focused on coming up with a fighting strategy,but not knowing what they were up against he needed more info.So he asked Doomy, wraiths are comparable to super ghosts and Doomy controls ghosts.But doomy didn't know anything,so kenichi suggested he ask Death, she would probably know something.

Doomy ofcourse protested,since his Aunt treated him as a child (as does everyone else but shes worse)but kenichi insisted so doomy summoned her so he could ask her himself.After a short while (Death is a busy woman, lots of people dying in Val and stuff) She finally appeared and hugged her nephew.He didn't like it.
Kenichi told her about the situation and asked if she knew anything.

"Hmm, controling wraiths you say?..Soul reapers shouldn't be able to do that.........unless..they themselves turned into wraiths..Thats possible..theoretically atleast.No soul reaper would want to turn themselves into a lich though..since that would only weaken them."

"What about purposely becoming a wraith, as in failing the ritual on purpose?"

"Thats very possible..A powerful soul reaper would be able to keep his mental state in order..atleast enough to stay in control of himself.I never thought anyone would do something like that.So thats why I've been having more work lately, well damn"

"Any thoughts on how to stop him?"

"Wraiths should be weak to light and spirit energy, but the soul reaper himself.. im sure he found a way to counter those..So i don't know, sorry.Oops I gotta go, duty calls.Good luck"

She dissapeared into the ground after waving to doomy.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 am

Roltharus actually fell asleep a little bit after he got out of the portal, so he was unaware of the ongoing events and had Cole carry him around.

He woke up, on the floor of the inn. Right after Death left.

"What is up?" He asked tiredly, getting himself off the floor. Stretching.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 am

Not long after the portal incident, Jex started kicking around random debris on the ground, wondering if there would be anything to salvage.

"I want food."

He told himself quietly. He pouted then started walking to where Death had appeared. He smiled as she left. That was rather quick. He wondered. How busy was that woman? He looked around and then focused at Kenichi.

"So... Now what?"
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:58 am

"We wait for him to come to us,since he obviously has the advantage at the temple.Till then we rest up and prepare, The long distance attackers have to try to find strategic positions.
This means Archon,scott and Jex.But Az and rol start out the same way but they should dive in once the enemy is close.Since they are better mid range fighters.The rest of us stick around the Inn well the remains of the inn.Riaden is not here, hes on a quest of his own i think.But thats a good thing since He would have no way of fighting the wraiths anyway.The witches are preparing flash grenades, everyone should carry some of them, they probably work well gainst wraiths."

Kenichi then turned around, continueing to blabber on about his strategy while making notes on a map of the surrounding area.Reganya sat in a chair, looking up at the night sky wondering how she could have failed so badly.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:13 am

Jex shrugged. That was him alright.

"Will I be helping on the front line, too?"

He asked. After all, he was a combat mage. His arrows may have been his strongest asset but he was also quite adept in hand-to-hand combat.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 am

"No jex I know you are very good at close combat too but keep in mind, how does one fight hand to hand against a wraith?Ofcourse if there happen to be other enemies than wraiths 1, then you can join but only after most wraiths have been dealt with.Your arrows are too effective to waste.Sorry dude.

(( 1.Horrible foreshadowing))
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Jex looked down. Then nodded.

"Alright. Which, reminds me..."

He thought for a second, trying to remember what he was about to say.

"How are you going to fight them...?"
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 am

Kenichi grinned and slowly walked to the bar."Stand back everyone."He reached under the bar and pressed a small hidden button.The middle of the room dropped a few inches before sliding open.A platform came up with on it, Kenichi's DCGF Car."With this, I load it up with az's flash grenades and blast the mother fuckers before they know what happened."

Necropalypse II - Page 2 260px-Sand_Shark2
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Roltharus loosely listened to the battle plans. Fiddling with Pew and Pew. He figured he'd have to ask Az to 'alchemize' some of his bullets.

Not paying attention to his surroundings. Rol did not hear Ken tell everyone to stand back, and fell on to the platform, in front of the vehicle. Still fiddling with his guns, the bounty hunter took a little longer than he should have to notice where he was. "Huh? What?" He looked behind him to see the vehicle. "Whoa, shit. I want one." He rolled over, got up and walked away from the platform.

"So, what're we going to do about the Big Bad himself?" Roltharus asked, putting his guns away. "Also, what if we get flanked?"

Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:07 am

"Sorry rol, only got one of these, but I might be able to hook you up with another one, after this battle, no promises though"Kenichi jumped in the car and checked his fuel levels."Almost full, thats good...Well since he is probably a wraith himself , im guessing hes a bit bigger though, we take him out the same way.But with more firepower."Kenichi went silent for a few seconds."If they flank us, we're screwed.Just kidding, If they flank us we all retreat into whichever is the safest direction,forcing them to follow us and group together.Then WE flank THEM, surround them if possible and bombard them with light.
The worst thing that can happen is that they surround us first.But thats gonna be hard for them, since they will almost certainly use portals to reach us and i can't imagine them Using that many portals, since big portals are hard to make, so the more portals they use the smaller they will have to be.And if the wraiths have to come out one by one they'll be sitting ducks.And if they don't use portals they won't be here untill next week if not longer."((And i'm not making us wait that long))
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:16 am

"Well... If there's going to be a bunch of wraiths, I'm thinking we could use some back up..."

Jex thought for a second, gazing off into the distance... Well, to the ground. Then he snapped his fingers.

"Rem! He's an old drinking buddy of mine."

He said. Oh no. Not alcohol. He hated alcohol. But they both loved hot chocolate.

"And he's a Demi-God. And then some."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:20 pm

"Might not be a bad idea, how fast can he get here?I'll also contact the DCGF and ask if they can send a couple of soldiers,lets just hope they get here before the wraiths do."Kenichi used the intercom in his car to contact the DCGF,suddenly dark clouds covered the night sky and lightning bolts shot across the sky."That can't be good.."

Reganya looked up as the thunder startled her."He's coming."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Roltharus recalled something as everyone was bringing up allies.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed. "I just realized, I'm a high ranking government official to a small county!"

The bounty sighed, as his revelation was legitimately overshadowed b the arrival of the wraith king guy.

"Oh, shit!"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:39 pm

"Right now."

Jex then put his staff in front of him and started marking the ground. He started with a circle that had about a meter radius. Then he started drawing lines and symbols inside it. He made sure not to step on any of the markings he had made. He flipped his staff so that it's head was touching the middle of the circle.

"When horror looms over us. When tragedy strikes to turn flesh to dust. I summon thee, the strength of Rem. I summon thee... To destroy them."

The writings, by the end of the incantation, were glowing a bright white. He lifted his staff and a tiny beam of light shot through the sky. It grew larger and larger. It stopped spreading just as it reached the end of the circles. Simultaneously, all of the light caused by the circle ceased. In replacement was a white clad man. In his hand was a bottle of beer. A stain was on his bright white robe. He had light blonde hair. When he looked up, he frowned.

"Couldn't have waited after I finished my drink?"

Jex smiled.

"Long time no see, Rem."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:53 pm

"Well guess the DCGF won't make it in time then.."Kenichi waved at the newcomer."Hi there, rem is it? Sorry we had to interupt but we could use some help right now.We're about to be attacked by an army of wraiths.Ok everyone get into position, ranged fighters find a good spot to shoot from.Az,ziome give everyone the flash grenades,Scott scan the perimeter and tell us how many wraiths you see coming.Everyone else stay together and get ready to fight."He started his engine and grinned."This time, we'll win."

Az and ziome give everyone 15 flash grenades before flying up on ziome's broom.Archon flies over to a tall building and loads his bow with an energy arrow.Scott flies and sits on a tower, scanning the area for wraiths.Satra transforms into her giant wolf demon form, Endo and doomy stand together and draw their weapons.Kenichi loads flash grenades into his cars weapons and drives out of the Inn's ruins."Everyone ready?"

The lightning turned greenish and the wind picked up.The clouds to the south east whirled around and also glowed greenish as they ripped appart and a portal appeared, out of it the wraiths poured out and headed straight for the inn.
"How many?!"

Scott:"I count..83 wraiths, wait i'm picking up another energy source, to the north east!"
Everyone turned their heads as a portal formed in the woods and something came out of it."Humans, wait no they're not alive,Zombies! 50 of them , ..wait theres more are those..raptors?Zombie raptors, also about 50 of them."

"Guys! another portal, to the west!"

Az:"More zombies?"
"No, skeletons,human and raptors also,same amount"

"ZOMBIES?!?! FUCK, HOW THE HELL"
"He must have heard you guys were scared of zombies and raptors last time."

"Shit, everyone retreat to the north east before they surround us!"

Everyone followed kenichi's orders and retreated.The three groups of undead converged as they chased after the ChaoZ warriors."Now spread out and flank em!"Kenichi opened fire and so did the others.

Necropalypse II - Page 2 ZombieDino_RaptorNecropalypse II - Page 2 Skeletalraptormount
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 am

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. YOU FUCKING female dog!" The bounty hunter yelled at Ken. "Man, I bet in some other parallel universe, this is just you fault and is just some sick joke." Roltharus was, of course, not making any sense. Not that he did anyway, but his fear of these creatures fucked up his thinking more than the usual.

Still, he had a simple solution. "I can't see them, they can't see me." He chuckled evilly as he closed his eyes tight. Well, more like an evil giggle. Summoning Cole, as small as he could he placed him on his shoulder. "Be my eyes!" Cole just sighed, but complied. Under the stress of the imminent raptor attack, Rol ignored any orders. Barely listening to anything but his own ramblings. "ATTACK!" He moved, just as the other members of ChaoZ began their tactical retreat.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Jex stayed close to the ground for now, on his staff. If trouble brewed, he would fly higher and higher. He blasted away the zombies, skeletons, and wraiths with light arrows. He laughed.

"Wow, you guys are wussies."

Suddenly, a wasp started flying around him. He squeeled like a girl and fell off his staff, bumfirst.

"What the heck, Scott!? Y U NO WARN ME OF WASP!?"

Jex whined, not shooting arrows anymore.

-----------

Rem, on the other hand, infused his hands with light energy and started going all ninja-like on the noobz enemies.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 am

"Why do those two never fucking follow my orders" /facepalm He sighed before opening fire again.Crashing into skeletons and firing bullets at the zombies, aiming a flash grenade whenever a wraith got close enough.Az let it rain down fireballs on the enemy while Ziome flew around dropping flash grenades.All the flash grenades being fired by everyone made it hard to see as the brightness hurt everyones eyes.But it hurt the wraiths too, not as effective as ight arrows but the wraiths got pushed back anyway.The zombies and skeletons were dropping like flies.Scott gunned them down,endo and doomy slashed them into pieces, az burned them, satra ripped them apart.Reganya threw her flash grenades from behind a rock.

Then suddenly two zombie raptors jumped on kenichi's car, he paniced and his car almost slipped."GET THEM OFF!!" One of the skeleton raptors jumped up and bit ziome's broom, hanging on while she flew, she tried to kick it of, not noticing the wraith coming at her.Another wraith attacked scott,its claws ripped him apart, robotic bits flying all around.Several wraiths also attacked endo and doomy since the flashing had stopped, they managed to get closer.Archon got swarmed by wraiths while flying around.Az her mana started running out so she grabbed kai, using his lightning to keep the wraiths away while she tried to find her mana potions.The remaining wraiths surrounded satra, she could keep them off but for how long?

Most zombies and skeletons had been destroyed, only a handfull of raptors of both kind were left.But 54 wraiths were left and they were kicking our asses.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:35 pm

When Roltharus finally opened his eyes, he noticed he was far off from the battlefield. He couldn't even properly see the zombies, skeletons, wraiths and raptors. "What the fuck? Cole!" He shouted at his 'minion'. "Hey, you weren't really specific with what you wanted.." Roltharus sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb. "Fine, but now what'll I do?" Of course, before Cole could reply the bounty hunter dismissed him.

"I should totally look for the boss fight! I'd get so much exp for that encounter!" And off he went. Searching for the big scary ghost guy.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:55 pm

"OHAI" Suddenly Luch pops up in front of rol, waving."I'm sorry but your princess is in another castle..oh wait i mean im sorry but my boss is busy. You'll have to face me instead.Or you could surrender and sit down with me for some carrot pie?"Suddenly two chairs and a pie pop up out of nowhere.Luch pointing at the pie.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content