» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:57 am by Roltharus

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:09 pm by Roltharus

» Dust to dust
Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:01 am by YpsiFang

» Big changes!
Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:19 am by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» A Bad Heir Day. / Receding Heir lines.
Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:51 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:40 am by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» The ChaoZ Cycles: A Pirate Odyssey
Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:13 pm by Roltharus

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse II

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we move the Paradigm of victory thread here also?

67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Re: Necropalypse II

Post  Roltharus on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:01 am

"Oh, hiya Luch" Roltharus exclaimed as he took a sit.

"I'm not actually surrendering, but I do want pie. We can hurt each other later!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 am

"Sounds good!My boss just told me to delay anyone I saw, he never said HOW I had to delay them!So you want a big piece or a small one?" He sat down and cut the pie in several pieces."Rather cloudy today isn't it?"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

View user profile http://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am

"Oh, I don't care either way. " Rol said with a smile. "So, how is your boss? I haven't heard from him since he tried killing my friends and I, I hope he isn't stricken with sickness." He said, honestly looking worried.

Roltharus Stretched his arms out before continuing on with the weather. "It most certainly is, though I was sure that it was your boss' fault."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 pm

"Oh no no The undead don't get sick, well unless you count that zombie flu outbreak.Many zombies died back then, poor bastards.He is just busy preparing something or other, not quite sure what it was but it had wings."He Gave a plate with a piece of pie to rol."Here you go, id have some myself but as you can see im lacking a digestive system.Ah yes well thats a side effect from the portals, trust me I would rather be out in the sun tanning my bones and stuff but you can't have everything now can you?"He leaned back on his chair and put his legs on the table."So I heard you guys killed erza? Ah Erza, so beautifull, you know i used to date her.But she said i lost too much weight and left me.I think she was actually a lesbian though, always obsessing over girls wanting to bathe with them..or was that bathe IN them? I always get those mixed up."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 am

Jex found himself hidden behind a large rock found somewhere close to where Luch and Roltharus were conversing. He heard everything. Something winged? He should tell Kenichi. This could be trouble. He threw his staff on the ground and flew. Every now and then he would find a wraith in his path. On his path to Kenichi, he encountered 7. 3 he was able to blast away with light arrows but the 4 he just dodged and zoomed by. Which would probably come to bite him on the bum later. He got to Kenichi, only to discover him being attacked by dinosaur things. Though, he did not mind them much. He flew by Kenichi on the driver's seat.

"So, turns out big bad boss is going to summon something with wings."

Jex only knew one thing that would really be a problem with them that had wings. Dragons Wasps. Deadly motherfucking wasps.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows
Jex Cahill - Jexal Cronus

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

Ignorantia juris non Excusat  |  Corvus Oculum Corvi Non Eruit

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 pm

"Wings? how do you know?....also COULD YOU PLEASE GET THESE RAPTORS OFF MY CAR MY GUNS CAN'T REACH THEM AND I CAN'T DRIVE VERY WELL WITH THESE BUGGERS TRYING TO BITE MY HEAD OFF!!"Kenichi said while barely managing to stay in control of his vehicle.

Meanwhile a flash grenade suddenly goes off near endo and doomy, allowing them to escape the wraiths that had surrounded them.Reganya showed up and told them to hide."You threw that grenade?Reganya right?"Endo asked."Yes, I needed to ask the boy something."She points at doomy."Huh me?""Yes, you're a soul reaper, right?Ghosts can posses you and give you powers right?""Ye why?""I can posses people too,just better.If i posses you will become even stronger than you would with a ghost.""Hold on right here, why would doomy let you control him?We don't even know you that well let alone trust you.""He's a soul reaper, he'll still be in control, its impossible to take over a soul reapers mind by possessing them and if i even try to do anything he doesn't want he can eject me.""Thats true endo, i can.But still why would i want to have you in me?..you're a girl , isn't that indecent?""..what the..look boy my possession powers are not perverted, if you're even thinking of it in that way you're the one with a perverted mind!""Im no pervert!You take that back im not gonna..""You two bakas shut up, theres a battle going on if you hadn't noticed.Lady just posses him already and you don't eject her, if shes right you'll be powerfull enough to turn the tide here.""Fine.""Ok,ready? here i come! 1, 2""Wait wait..AAAAHHH"

"Did it work?"

"...Yeah.."

"Thats creepy"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Rol nodded at Luch. Actually listening to him. "Ooh. Wing! I bet it'll be wonderful" He took the piece of pie and let Luch talk about Erza. "Oh, well she was a handful. Just couldn't take it." Roltharus said, cheerfully.

He stood up and thanked Luch for the pie. "I'm sure your boss is done now, so when I go see him he'll unveil his grand scheme. Though, I suppose you could call him for clarification."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 am

"Id call him but he never answers anyway, He thinks hes a god and we all know gods never answer calls but he said we'd know when hes done, so no hurry." Luch smiled and waved his hand around.It suddenly fell off."Excuse me for a second I need to reattach that."He started fiddeling with his hand."Want some tea or something while we wait?"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:51 am

Jex glanced from the raptors and back at Kenichi.

"'Kay."

He said. He conjured two fire arrows, one for each of the raptors. Should be enough to knock them both out.

"I overheard Luch and Rol talking over some pie. Don't ask."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 am

"Well, I've never been much for tea. But if you have any green tea, sure." Rol was a little upset that he had to wait more, but he'd survive. Probably. Maybe. He wasn't sure.

"So. Luch, how are the benefits for this job?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Both raptors were blasted off the vehicle and caught fire."Thanks, those were creeping me out...Who the feck is luch?"Kenichi regained control and fired at the remaining skeletons and zombie raptors before going after the wraiths.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry i'm just following orders, atleast im not trying to kill you."
Luch laughed."Well aside from an army of free minions, we'll get to rule a piece of Val once we take over, i really got my eyes set on the elven mountains, or maybe the darklands.Gotta love those kinky dark elve females rawr.Then again im a pile of bones can't even do anything with them" :/ "Plus its fun spreading fear and undeath, its why I became a lich in the first place."Luch then summoned a cup of green tea and gave it to rol."Here you go, your tea.I miss my tea.. One of the downsides of being a lich i guess, oh well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly doomy/reganya flew up into the air shooting giant ectoplasmic blasts at the wraiths.His eyes glowed green and an aura of ectoplasm surrounded him.One of his arms, where the flesh had rotten off long ago now took form as ectoplasmic flesh.He used it to rip apart any wraith that came too close.The other wraiths fled away some being blasted as they turned their backs.The other members chased after the wraiths.One of them escaped and flew over rols head in a panicked state.

"Well I didn't expect that.."Luch said.

"Yes Run, you can't beat us you glorified ghosts!Run from my power RUN FROM DOOMy!...Hey I'm not doomy ! I am dreadfyul i am their doom..y..for the love of Death..STOP IT, sorry"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 am

Roltharus took the tea, sipping it. His focus slipping from the conversation. He had grown bored with all this talk and now wanted something to do.

The chance came when, Deathy, or at least something Rol perceived to be to Deathy came along, preaching about doom. "Yay! Whatever will you do Luch?" The bounty hunter shot at the lich before taking another sip of tea.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Luch was hit between the eyes, the bullet drilled through his skull and started bouncing wildly inside his skull before droping to the ground.This made luch dizzy (he was following the bullet)."Whoa trippy.."He shook his skull before proding his finger through the hole between his eyes."Hehe thats funny.I'm guessing you didn't like my tea, well fuck you too!"

Meanwhile the rest of the guild had destroyed the undead army but before they could rest, a small portal appeared in the distance.Through it, two mean in black robes came.They chanted something that couldn't be understood.An enormous portal appeared high up in the sky above everyones head and from it A gigantic dracolich descended.The massive creature roared as it landed,causing a small earthquake when it hit the ground.The swing of its tail reduced the northern watchtower to rubble.

"Ah that would be the winged one.Magnificant creature isn't it?Well i guess tea time is over, now my friend, you die."Luch waved his hand and a zombie hand reached out to rol from under the ground.Followed by many other hands, and a leg.The zombies crawled out of the ground , except the last one, its leg was suck."Always has to be one of those, oh well."

"Holy crap."Kenichi said before going silent as he looked up at the dracolich."...Oh thats just unfair." Endo said."Did you just? I did not! SHUDDUP You pissed your pants! ewww our pants are all wet.They're my pants and i didn not piss in..Oh dear god it stinks Get the hell out! i didn't piss my pants im getting sick of your jokes woman!Its not a joke uh god im getting sick tooGrrr...its not my fault"

"..Jex , you and I will go after those guys, lets hope if we kill them the dragon will also collapse or..something.The rest of you keep that dragon occupied and try not to get killed.."He started his engines again and raced towards the two necromancers.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

"What the fuck?" Rol yelled in horror, somehow some mystical force caused him to shoot Luch in the head. "I shot a question in a demeaning form at you, and it became a bullet? Cruel, cruel fate!" Unfortunately Luch did not pay attention to Rol and rather than listen restrained him with undead parts.

"We both know how this'll turn out." Using his shadows to fling off a few zombies, Rol pulled out Pew and Pew and released their blades, cutting up the zombies like a butcher. None of them ended up being destroyed, but they couldn't do much in slices.

Moving his chair over away from where the zombies popped out he sat down again. Still slipping the tea Luch gave him. Carefully observing the undead dragon. Sure his clan mates could deal with it.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:31 pm

"Eh..well that went worse than expected.."Luch then summoned a bigger zombie.It attacked rol while he was sipping tea."Sometimes im glad i don't have a nose anymore, this guy looks smelly."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Chucking a dozen explosives at the zombies head, Rol continued to sit and sip, ready for the zombie if it was not destroyed by the explosions.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:55 pm

The zombie put its arms in front of its face.The blasts destroyed its upper arms and a piece of its right shoulder.It groaned as it charged at rol again.Luch conjured a magical shield around the zombie that would deflect explosives."OOh there go its arms, that reminds me of my old dog.He had no legs, one day he rolled down a mountain , he couldn't stop, that poor dog.That was the only time i've ever seen a cat laugh."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Kenichi opened fire at the necromancers.They split up as they ran."Jex you take the one on the right i'll take the left one!"Kenichi yelled before hitting the brakes and skidding to the side before activating a mana boost that proppelled him towards the necromancer.He opened fire again, the necromancer fired back with ectoplasmic blasts.Kenichi's car slipped when it drove over the slime.The car then rolled over a few times before landing on its roof."Ugh..that hurts, damned airbag."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott who was now fixed again by his nanobots fired several rockets at the dracolich.The attack was not very effective.Endo and doomy flew up to the dragon.Doomy/Reganya(Doomanya?Regomy?) sent dozens of kamikaze ghosts and ectoplasmic blasts at the dracolich's head.The explosion made the dragon flinch allowing endo to strike with his sword, only to get it stuck in its skull."Crap"

Ziome threw a mana potion to Az, she drank it and used her regained mana to summon 5 gigantic fireballs from the sky.They looked like meteorites, two missed the dragon,One destroyed most of its tail, another destroyed half a wing and the last one broke three of its ribs.The dragon roared but before it could do anything satra who had turned into her dragon form hit him with a beam of demonic spirit energy.That blew a large hole in its skull and sent endo's sword flying away.The dracolich shook its head and turned to satra who was only 4 times its size and fired an ectoplasmic blast.Satra crashed to the ground after being hit.

Archon was AFK.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Creating a branch like shadow that was rooted in the ground. Rol waited to see if the Zombie would tumble over it and fall on it's face. The bounty hunter was tired, and really didn't want to do shit. Still, he was prepared to create a wall of shadow in order to to defend himself if necessary. "I don't mean to sound rude, but you are a terrible host." He shot at Luch. Verbally

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 pm

"Well i haven't had guests In a century or two so i'm a bit rusty when it comes to holding parties and shit.Also YOU SHOT ME!That hurt you know, intentional or not."The Zombie tripped as rol expected and hit the ground with a loud poof.It however did not stop moving and crawled towards rol, groaning.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 pm

"And how does an undead without nerves feel pain?" He asked Luch skeptically. "And why am I bothering to fight the zombie? Killing you would be easier." Rol stepped back to avoid the zombie, then proceeded to hit it with his chair, and then throw the tea cup at Luch.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

"The same way I became undead in the first place: Magic.I cast a spell on myself to feel some pain, not much but enough for me to notice when im being shot at.Would suck if i was being blasted to bits without even realizing it, no?Well i was wondering why you didn't realize that soo- AAAGH HOT HOT HOT !!..but tasty."Luch then fired a fireball at rol."But this is hotter!..don't know bout the taste though ,wanna find out?Ok, now open your mouth, here comes the airplane yum yum!"He fired a larger fireball that took the form of a spoon.
Meanwhile the zombie slowly crawled closer to rol.

Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Capturing both fireballs (spoons) with shadows. Roltharus had planned to expel the oxygen which would, in turn, extinguish the flame. However his shadows caught fire instead. With most of the shadow still there, he could still control it and dropped the flaming shadows on the crawling zombies. Now that the fire wasn't going toward Rol he relaxed a little bit. Feeling confident he could take whatever Luch threw at him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 am

"Well crap.."Luch then searched his pockets frantically.He threw out several books."Nope,nope,nope"Followed by a paint brush,a pokeball, a red turtle shell,A few tomatoes, a cucumber."Ah,this will work.."He then proceeds to throw several undead salmon at rol."TAKE THIS!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 am

Jex zoomed at the mage to the right. He trailed the man. This guy wasn't getting away. Though Jex was quite sure all defeating these two would do was close the portal. When he looked back at the Dracholic, it had seemed that his guildmates were fairing quite well against the large undead monster. He looked back at the mage.

"Hey! You really think you can get away from me!?"

He shouted out loud. He did a quickstep, appearing 10 feet in front of his staff. This knocked the man down. The staff would have then hit his back, which could then cause immense pain. Jex would then quickstep a few feet away from the man. His staff would fly to his right hand and he would grasp it on front of him, tilting it sideways. It was a formal greeting for a duel of mages. He wondered if the man would understand his request. Or, rather, his demand.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:06 pm

"You really think us necromancers do that silly mage stuff?But fine we have to fight anyway.By the way you might want to duck."The necromancer got back on his feet slowly.Meanwhile the dracolich's giant tail swung towards jex.At the same time the necromancer fired a volley of ectoplasmic blasts at jex.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content