ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 8 Empty Re: Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:29 am

Polyphemus slams down the tree just as Rol passes under it. But thanks to Mioki's song Rol is slightly faster and slides through the gap. He tries to attach the explosive but doesn't have enough time.

The tree smashes against the ground, Polyphemus then swings the tree in Rol's direction. Luckily Rol manages to push himself into the air with his shadows. The tree passes right under Rol without touching him.

Rol then falls on his ass. Which only hurts a tiny bit.
--

Val conjures a bunch of darkness and sends it towards the general like a giant black tsunami. The general jumps back and then ki jumps over the giant wave of darkness.

His eyes glow with a cyan color as he looks in Val's direction. Two beams of ki shoot towards the empress.
She summons a wall of shadows around herself.

The lasers are deflected by the shadow wall at first. So the general increases the power behind his eye lasers and shatters the shadows.
Val is nowhere to be seen.

The general lands and looks around but with his poor eyesight he fails to notice the shadow sneaking up on him.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:10 am

The bounty hunter hit the ground with a soft thud and an audible "Oof."

"Not a fan of tree clubs, I gotta say." Rol got up off the ground. Checking to see if the explosive was still in his hand or if he had misplaced it during his display fleet footwork. He looked over at the red robe, then back at the cyclops.

"Bet this would be easier if he wasn't undead.. Oh well." He thought to himself before charging at the cyclops. "Praying for some user error let's go."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Evinne sees Rol running towards Polyphemus with the explosive still in hand. She makes Polyphemus swipe the tree along the ground to keep Rol at a distance.

Rol however manages to jump over it as it passes by. This time he doesn't fall on his butt and keeps running. He manages to get very close to the Giant Skeletal cyclopse.

Polyphemus tries to crush Rol slamming his free hand down. Rol sees the hand coming down towards him.

--
Val creeps closer towards the General. He frowns when he notices something is off.

Suddenly she leaps out of her shadows and slashes her sword towards him. He turns around just in time to block her with his shield. He then shoves her back with the shield.

She is pushed back and extends her wings to slow down and avoid sliding. The general attacks her with his sword but she blocks it with hers.

She pushes back and tries to hit him with her sword again. He leaps backward with a ki jump.

Now that there's some distance between them Val starts casting a spell.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:49 am

Rol tossed his explosive up at the cyclops's hand then  rolled forward to avoid, y'know, being crushed. 

His plan was to cause some damage to the hand hopefully making it less effective. He figured their had to be some resource spending to keep the cyclops running so he was opting for a war of attrition.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Rol manages to roll away in time to avoid being crushed. Polyphemus' hand slams down on the explosive instead. Boom goes his hand.

The hand shatters and bone fragments go flying all over the place. The cyclops reels back. It doesn't hurt him because he has no nerve endings. Now he also has one hand less than a few seconds ago.

Rol is now right in front of his giant foot. Suddenly that foot raises up and Polyphemus prepares to kick Rol with it.
The lack of balance makes the giant wobble a bit while it's only standing on one leg.
--
Val shoots a beam of darkness at the General. He puts up his shield in time and deflects the attack.

He then uses his ki jump to dash forward and tries to tackle Val. She slides to the side and flanks the general. She then kicks his shield out of his hands. It goes flying.

He slashes at her with his sword, she blocks it and pushes him away.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:47 am

Rol noticed the slight lack of balance (and the fact he needed to once again avoid being crushed) and rushed towards the leg, more or less flinging himself into it with his shadows. Might not have been the best idea, but his contingency was to also attach a few explosives on to the same leg.  

"This is gonna hurt me also more than it hurts you big guy."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Rol flung himself towards the leg and grabbed onto it. Evinne realized what he was trying to do and made Polyphemus slam down his leg and regain balance. Now Rol was just hanging on to the leg.
He managed to attach three explosives to the leg and hop off again.

Polyphemus lifted the tree up with his undamaged arm and readied himself to slam it against Rol. Completely unaware of the explosives.
--
Val thrusts her sword forward. The General sidesteps her attack and manages to get close to her. He grabs her by the throat and lifts her up in the air. His eyes glow green and a small stream of green ki drains from Val to the general.

She struggles and tries to free herself as the General slowly steals her life force. She grows weaker and her sword slips out of her hand.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 am

Rol made a quick observation around the battlefield and immediately noticed Val looked like she was in trouble, and he broke off into a sprint toward her, he ignored the two opponents he was currently facing off with. He figured he was too far away, but was also desperate enough to shoot at the general hoping for a lucky shot.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Polyphemus slams the tree down on the ground. He misses Rol who is running the other way.
Evine sends the cyclopse after Rol. But the giant is too slow to catch up.
The explosives still attached to it's leg.

Rol notices none of this because he's focused on Val.

Val tries to kick the general but her strength is fading and she fails. That's when a bullet hits the general's armor. It gets deflected but the general is distracted by it and looks to see where it came from.

He sees Rol running towards him. He frowns and thinks about stopping Rol but decides to take care of Val first, Rol won't make it in time anyway.
But when he turns back to Val He notices her eyes are pitch black. He then looks down and sees that instead of Green ki he's now draining some kind of black energy. "What the fuck?"
The general then screams, the black energy is hurting him somehow.

Val grabs his arm and twists it, forcing him to release her. The General falls to his knees, Val spreads her wings and kicks the general in the face. He falls on his ass.

Val's eyes return to normal and she waves at Rol. "Thanks!"
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:03 am

Rol placed his hand onto his chest a let out a sigh of relief. "I figured something like that was going to happen.. Whatever that was, but I also definitely was in a full blown panic."

Rol turns back to the cyclops, hoping to catch it in a moment where setting off the explosives would knock it off balance. "Well, if you're good here, I should probably do my job.. Yeah.."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:22 pm

Polyphemus starts running towards Rol. That's when Rol sees his chance and detonates the explosives.

Polyphemus his leg cracks and the giant skeleton falls face first against the ground. Evinne tries to get the cyclops back on it's feet as fast as possible. But with only one arm left and a cracked leg this proves to be difficult.

So instead he stays down, rolls onto his back and throws the tree at Rol. It makes an arc through the air and comes tumbling down straight at Rol.
--

The general has more luck getting back on his feet. Val however has had the time to cast a spell. As soon as the general has finished dusting himself off he's hit by a beam of darkness. It sends him flying backwards and leaves a large hole in his armor.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:00 am

"Oh no.. Foliage."

Rol attempted to roll underneath the falling tree, his shadows pushing him for added speed.

"If I die crushed by a tree, there's probably something poetic about that, the inventiveness of man falls to mother nature? Let's hope otherwise."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:53 pm

Rol rolls under the tree and avoids being hit, the tree only narrowly missing him. The tree lands upside down but then tilts back towards Rol and falls. Rol notices it coming down towards him and jumps out of the way.
He's slightly too late however and the tree lands on his foot.

It hurts but nothing is broken. Probably.
--

The General tries to get back on his feet. "If I wasn't undead I'd say I was getting too old for this."

When he looks up he sees Val flying down at him with her sword in hand. She's too fast for him to react and her black sword plunges through the hole in his armor, straight into his chest. "Guhh" He spits out black blood.
"Well, shit."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:56 am

Rol was quick to check his feet. "Anything broken? Several things? Alright perfect."

He started to approach the red robe. He shouted at her. "Y'know you really are too old to be playing with toys champ."

(Happy new year friendo)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:23 pm

With a slight limp Rol walked over to Evinne. She glared at him but didn't respond. Instead she held out her hand and concentrated.

Rol noticed the mana gathering around her hand. But since he had already walked past Polyphemus' remaining bones he didn't noticed that the skeleton was glowing too.
So when the red robed woman suddenly raised her hand to the sky he prepared himself for an attack from the front.

Instead Polyphemus' remains exploded and sent shattered bone shards flying all over the place. Rol heard the blast and turned around only to be hit by hundreds of sharp bone projectiles.
The blast knocked him off his feet.
--
Val twisted her sword in the generals wound. "Aaugh. Was that really necessary?" He asks.

"No. Just working out a little frustration. You've been a pain in my ass for more than five years now uncle. So I think you deserved that one before I end this."

"That's fair. However, you're wrong about one thing: this is far from over my dear."
When he said this his eyes began glowing again.

Val noticed this and sighed. "No uncle, this is goodbye."
She then reached down and grabbed his soul.

The general's eyes widened when he realized what was happening. "I see, you're right. Heh. I didn't expect you to inherit her power so soon." He smiled and his eyes stopped glowing.
He nodded at Val, she nodded back.

And with a single pull it was over.

--
When Rol got back up there were a lot of scratches and small wounds on him. One larger shard had pierced into his arm and was still in there. He was in quite some pain but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Although a little medical care wouldn't be a bad idea.

When he looked around Evinne was no longer there. The undead army was still assaulting the castle though. This battle was far from over.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:03 am

"The ol' exploding cyclops to escape, oldest trick in the book. " Rol groaned. "Real glad that she didn't kill me while I was down. Unless she did and this is a weird as afterlife." 

The bounty hunter looked back to the castle. "They ever heard of the whole take out the strongest the rest will fall? I wish someone would a taught them that."

He then noticed Val standing above the general's body. "Hey not sure how somber this movement is, but I'll have to ruin it."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 pm

"Yeah, it's okay. I'll have to deal with those emotions later. Right now we've got a castle to defend." Val answers Rol while she looks down at the generals lifeless body. She then takes a deep breath and looks up.

"Holy shit, you look like you've been through a minefield or something. Is that a bone that's sticking out of your arm?!" She points to the cyclops bone shard still lodged into Rol's arm.
"We should get you some healing. I don't have anymore healing potions though.."
Val ponders for a moment.

"Mioki! That's it. She can heal you up. Let's go." Val puts her arms around Rol and embraces him tightly. Then she spreads her wings and takes off towards Mioki up on the castle.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:10 pm

"Healing would be nice. I feel it might also be important to note that red robe got away. My bad."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:14 pm

"Well that might become a problem. She still has that key. We should hurry and find.. never mind. There she is. That red robe is a good look for her but it's terrible camouflage." Just like Val said Evinne was there on the castle wall running towards the elevator.

"Let's get you healed up and go after her."

Val lands next to Mioki who is still playing her song. She then let's go of Rol. "Mioki we're in need of some healing here."
The succubus in disguise stopped playing and perked up. "Healing? Mioki can do healing!" She runs over to the two of you. A skeleton tries to attack her but she smashes her guitar against it's face and keeps running.

She stops just an inch away from both of you. "HI!" She says, loudly.

"Who's first?"

"I'll go first. I'm not really hurt so I just need an energy boost."

"Okies."

Mioki then puts her hands on Val's cheeks, leans closer and kisses her straight on the lips. This last for a few seconds. Then Val pulls away. A pink mist slips from Mioki's lips into Val's mouth.
"That's all I needed, Thanks."

Mioki smiles at val and nods. She then turns to Rol. "You're next! Take off that mask and pucker those lips. Time for a Mioki kiss!"  (I assume Rol is still wearing that mask he normally wears? Otherwise that didn't make sense...)

"He's gonna need a bit more healing." Val comments with a smirk.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:05 am

"How'd she get there so fast?' Rol wondered, as Val pointed out Evinne.

The bounty hunter watch amused and appreciative of the scene that had played out in front of him.

"I don't know, that sight was pretty healing in itself."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:47 am

"Well, those teleportation powers of hers probably helped." Val replied.

--

"Well if that was enough to heal you... Off we go to catch red teleporting hood."  Val starts to turn around jokingly.

"Mioki thinks he should at least have this taken care off." The succubus reaches for the bone shard in Rols arm and grabs it. Then there is a split second of Mioki smiling innocently with her hand on the bone shard, followed by an exchange of worried glances by Rol and Val.

Mioki pulls out the bone shard extremely quickly. Blood starts gushing out.

"Oh dear."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:46 am

"I.. uh.. Don't think that's a thing that should be happening." Rol said faintly, somewhat because the gushing of blood was an unpleasant sight, mostly because the blood loss.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Val quickly grabs Rol to keep him from collapsing on the ground. "I'm pretty sure you need healing now." Val frowned, she looked worried.

Mioki grabbed Rol's mask and ripped it off. She then leaned closer and put her lips on Rol's. As soon as he felt the soft lips on his he also felt the mist going into his mouth. It tingled and was slightly warm, he could feel it spread through his body. The pain slowly dissipated and his wounds started closing. The bleeding stopped too.

The kiss lasted longer than the one she had with Val. It ended abruptly as Mioki pulled away and handed Rol's mask back to him. "Mioki doesn't have much energy left So that'll have to do."
Rol still feels a bit woozy when Val lets him stand on his own again. But that was probably a side effect of Mioki's healing and he was back to normal after a few seconds.

"Thanks Mioki. That could have been much worse."

"Teehee." Mioki smiled.

"Ready to go hunting red riding hood now, Rol?" Val asked Rol.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:36 am

"Well, ready as I usually am, which is not at all but still eager." Rol said, as he put his mask back on. 

He loaded Pew and Pew then made sure he was now longer woozy. "Let's go." 
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Val nodded and started walking. Mioki waved after the two of them. "Good luck!"
However they did in fact not have very good luck.

They hadn't even made it halfway to the elevator when suddenly Æwynne dropped out of the sky. The wyvern rider made a three point landing right in front of Val, blocking the way. She slowly stood up and glared at Val.

"Æwynne, this really isn't the time for this." Val says.

"I'm supposed to wait for a royal audience or something?"

"It seems combat wasn't the only thing Sygeon taught you. Honestly, with how grumpy you are all the time I really didn't think his humor would ever rub off on you."

"Shut up! First you killed my wyvern, then you killed Sygeon. You took EVERYTHING from me! We're ending this NOW!" She shouted while pointing her sword directly at Val.

"Now that's more like the Æwynne I know." Val sighed and drew her sword as well. "Rol, it looks like she isn't gonna give me a choice. But she doesn't care about you. So you go on ahead. If red riding hood gets her hands into the river of souls, who knows what will happen. It'll be up to you to stop her. I'll try to join you as soon as I can though."

In the background Mioki's music starts up again.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next