ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Planned Shizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Planned Shizzle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Planned Shizzle Empty Planned Shizzle

• Ken needs to get his computer fixed.
  • Ken needs to decide if we are to support RaiderZ
  • Me to revamp the forum boards to cater to the new games, set permissions and such. MAY HAVE TO DELETE THREADS/TOPICS
  • Write game information for supports games and sticky the threads, along with any threads you write to help new members for said games. This allows for easy access/information on the games for members to try them out.
  • Write other lengthy posts and staff lists to show we are organized and know what we are doing despite most of you don't. (Not my fault, btw.) So things like forum rules will be revamped and other things.
  • Make sure all members currently have Xfire, Skype, Steam and Desura. Add me on all platforms, or contact me about them. (Search "WereMagi" for all game related clients and "tehweremagi" for Skype.
  • Make dem group pages, add you as members, designate the page leaders (who pretty much are there to answer questions and most likely to point people to me or Ken)
  • Grow and organize ourselves from there, as this is a new frontier.
  • Oh, and Ken needs to make them buttons, logos and guild DPs for me to use in the forum and guild pages.
  • Figure out a clan tag, like -=[ChaoZ]=- or something along them lines. Ideally, no more than 9 characters, with the actual short name for the guild being no more than 4 characters.
  • Sort out more ground rules to write out our own Guild's Rules.
  • If anyone can start getting friends to join to help them in their given games, feel free to recruit them. Don't pressure them in, but if they join, they can help organize teams/guilds in game and such, pretty much your deputies.

Do what you can according to the list, make my job easier.
If you have any suggestions outside what's on the list, I recommend on adding them to the Suggestion Thread.

Thank you!

Last edited by WereMagi on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : New entries and removal of old ones.)
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: ???
Race: ???
Classes:

http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Planned Shizzle :: Comments

Kenichi DaPuppy

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:00 am  Kenichi DaPuppy

I added an important one in red. You're welcome.

Oh And I'm working on choosing an MMORPG but I'm picky.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:04 am  WereMagi

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:I added an important one in red. You're welcome.

Oh And I'm working on choosing an MMORPG but I'm picky.

Wondered how it got red XD

If you can't pick, I'll make it Eudemons Online just to piss you off. XD

Back to top Go down

Kenichi DaPuppy

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 am  Kenichi DaPuppy

XD
Don't worry I'll force myself to choose one tomorow, even if I have to go eenie, meenie, miney, moe.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am  WereMagi

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:XD
Don't worry I'll force myself to choose one tomorow, even if I have to go eenie, meenie, miney, moe.

Tomorrow by which timezone? Mine, yours or someone elses? because being in Australia = being in the future.

As of this post, the time is 2:20pm, Sunday, 23rd of Feb.

Back to top Go down

Kenichi DaPuppy

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 am  Kenichi DaPuppy

My own personal timezone, because my timezone is weird like that. If I held myself to normal belgian timezones, I would be waking up in 4 hours from now. <.<

Lets just say 24 hours starting from now because I'll be going to bed soon.

Back to top Go down

Roltharus

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 am  Roltharus

Oh God.
An agenda.
This is new.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 am  WereMagi

Roltharus wrote:Oh God.
An agenda.
This is new.

CHANGE! IT COMES!

Slowly adding new categories and forums, moving shit around. If I delete something, PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME, I HAVEN'T FORUMOTION IS 4 YEARS!

Back to top Go down

Kenichi DaPuppy

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 am  Kenichi DaPuppy

Its ok as long as you don't touch the RP sections. But I think I remember you said you wouldn't so tis all kewl.

About the MMORPG, My favorite so far would be RaiderZ but my concern is, can our computers handle it? I'd try it if I didn't think it would freeze up my computer. Which it will, at least untill I get it fixed. But my worries are more directed to the others, can they download it properly? If not, I should keep looking.

Back to top Go down

Roltharus

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:30 am  Roltharus

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:Its ok as long as you don't touch the RP sections. But I think I remember you said you wouldn't so tis all kewl.

About the MMORPG, My favorite so far would be RaiderZ but my concern is, can our computers handle it? I'd try it if I didn't think it would freeze up my computer. Which it will, at least untill I get it fixed. But my worries are more directed to the others, can they download it properly? If not, I should keep looking.

Well, my computer can handle it.
One of Scott's computer could probably handle it.
Jex's.. Eh.

Back to top Go down

Roltharus

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 am  Roltharus

WereMagi wrote:
Roltharus wrote:Oh God.
An agenda.
This is new.

CHANGE! IT COMES!

Slowly adding new categories and forums, moving shit around. If I delete something, PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME, I HAVEN'T FORUMOTION IS 4 YEARS!

Man, change is like.. So.. Different, y'know?

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 am  WereMagi

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:About the MMORPG, My favorite so far would be RaiderZ but my concern is, can our computers handle it? I'd try it if I didn't think it would freeze up my computer. Which it will, at least untill I get it fixed. But my worries are more directed to the others, can they download it properly? If not, I should keep looking.

I was meant to have gotten that ages ago...

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 pm  WereMagi

Updated list, check them.

Back to top Go down

Kenichi DaPuppy

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 pm  Kenichi DaPuppy

Since jex is the only one that might not be able to play it, I say we support RaiderZ.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:13 am  WereMagi

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:Since jex is the only one that might not be able to play it, I say we support RaiderZ.

It's official! Despite already giving it a board, we now support RaiderZ!

Back to top Go down

Roltharus

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 pm  Roltharus

RaiderZ. Coolio.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:26 pm  WereMagi

Roltharus wrote:RaiderZ. Coolio.

I have an account for these guys already. I forgot I have NeverWinter... And my bad luck with dice rolls.

Back to top Go down

Roltharus

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 pm  Roltharus

WereMagi wrote:

I have an account for these guys already. I forgot I have NeverWinter... And my bad luck with dice rolls.

I'll be honest kind of lost.
I think it starts with you saying. "I have an account for RaiderZ" but after that I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 pm  WereMagi

Roltharus wrote:
WereMagi wrote:

I'll be honest kind of lost.
I think it starts with you saying. "I have an account for RaiderZ" but after that I have no idea.

They also made NeverWinter Nights, which I have.

And my bad luck from real life where I never roll the numbers I won't transfer to this game.

Back to top Go down

Kenichi DaPuppy

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 am  Kenichi DaPuppy

Tags are an easy one. So.. ~{ChaoZ}~ or just the one you put as an example. There another one crossed off. Also working on the buttons and I just asked Cyberkid about possibly affiliating with us in a pm.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 am  WereMagi

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:Tags are an easy one. So.. ~{ChaoZ}~ or just the one you put as an example. There another one crossed off.

Alrighty. Short guild name will have to be CZG or CZI, depending on what happens. Which reminds me, need to update the GW2 guild's short name from CG.

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:Also working on the buttons and I just asked Cyberkid about possibly affiliating with us in a pm.

YAY.

Back to top Go down

Kenichi DaPuppy

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:39 am  Kenichi DaPuppy

CZG is better.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am  WereMagi

Kenichi DaPuppy wrote:CZG is better.

Like I said, depending on what happens. It would be the official one we use if possible, otherwise, we us CZI.

Back to top Go down

WereMagi

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:51 am  WereMagi

Do all our members bar Ken have Xfire/Steam/Desura yet?

Back to top Go down

Roltharus

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:15 am  Roltharus

WereMagi wrote:Do all our members bar Ken have Xfire/Steam/Desura yet?

Jex can't get either. His computer isn't cooperative. Scott has yet to be on to find out about this. I myself have steam, as you know. That pretty much covers it.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum