ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse: The River of Souls

5 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm

"That's a good idea. I can take care of myself up here." The Empress nodded and readied her sword. With the undead being killable again and the barriers no longer needed, the empress was not in as much danger as before.
Of course there could still be assassins or whatever to take this oppurtunity to strike but there had been no signs of any actually being around.

Mioki's music sounded over the entire battlefield.
(Sounded something like this.)

The empress her soldiers assaulted the undead. Driving them away from the castle bit by bit.
One pierced his spear through an undeads chest and another decapitated one.
The undead however put up heavy resistance. They jumped on soldiers trying to bite their necks.
The undead soldiers fought back too and swords clashed all over the frontline.

Meanwhile the undead in the back were less lucky. A rain of bullets, energy arrows and ectoplasm bombs bombarded them from all sides. Reathy and Archon flew over the battlefield raining their attacks down. And Reaver hovered in the ornithopter also raining down heavy fire.

In the midsts of all this Riaden dashed in between the undead Slashing down any undead in his path. He cut one's throat before jumping over another and planting a knife in the back of it's head while somersaulting over it. He lands and kicks another undead in the face causing it to be hit by one of Reathy's ectoplasm blasts.

At the back of the undead army the undead General stood giving orders. Next to him a large catapult was being pulled into the battlefield.

"Somebody sabotage that catapult before they can use it!" Val ordered.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 22 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Roltharus Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:04 pm

"I'll get on that. Cole do the thing your were supposed to earlier, just in case."

The bounty hunter headed towards the catapult, using shadows to jump about the battlefield unhindered.

"So, what, three or four explosive should do it?" He asked, chucking a couple explosives towards the catapult and the general.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:48 pm

The bombs fly towards the general and the catapult. The general raises his heavy black shield.
The explosives hit the shield and the catapult. The catapult's wheel is blown off and the wooden frame is damaged. The catapult tilts to one side causing the rock it threw to miss its target.

The general's black shield was undamaged. He lowers his shield and draws his silver sword. He walks towards Rol in his heavy armor that's just as black as his shield. The sigil of a green flaming sword brightly displayed on his chest armor.

Meanwhile the battle rages on. Explosions and screaming undead all over the battlefield.
Undead archers try to take down Archon and Doomy but Riaden takes them out before they can aim.
Reaver fires missiles from his ornithopter at the larger undead.
Despite all this the number of undead remains overwhelming. They push back against the empress her soldiers and advance towards the castle.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:26 am

"Yeah buddy. This is gonna be horribly hard I bet."

Rol chucked another explosive over the general and on to the catapult, just in case.

"So, gotta any obvious video game weak points I should told?" He said, shooting at the general with Pew and Pew.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:52 am

The General raised his shield again. Deflecting both the explosive and the bullets. The other explosive further damaged the catapult. One of its beams cracked making it unusable.
The General dashed forward with his shield and swung his sword in a circle before slashing it towards Rol.
"Yes, the shield is very vulnerable. Keep hitting that. It will work eventually." The general answered Rol with a hint of sarcasm.

Meanwhile at the frontline an undead stabbed a sword through a soldier before shortly being decapitated by another soldier. Another undead's skull was crushed beneath a soldiers boot. Archers on the battlements rained arrows down on the undead and tried to avoid accidentally hitting their allies.
A giant undead came marching towards the frontline, crushing the empress soldiers in its way.
But Reathy swooped by and decapitated it with a swing of their shadow scythe and absorbed its soul.

Mioki meanwhile was doing a solo guitar riff and was getting very excited.

Reaver was flying too low and an undead managed to get on the ornithopters window. Reaver pulled up and went higher, trying to shake off the undead but it held on.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:01 am

Rol ducked beneath the sword as it passed him. "Well thank you, I'll remember that."

The bounty hunter push kicked the shield, surrounding his foot with shadows for the extra weight, and manipulating them to add extra force. 

"Shall we try it? How'd you get undead anyways? Or at least that's what I'm assuming that happened since you're leading an army of undead. Armor looks pretty thick."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Mioki twisted around while playing her guitar. Spinning so fast she should get dizzy.
Then suddenly she stops and falls to the ground in a complete split.
"Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO"

Riaden jumped on the ornithopter and pulled off the undead before decapitating it and letting it fall. He then jumps off in a flash. Allowing Reaver to regain control over the vehicle.

Once he lands down below Riaden dodges undead soldiers swords one by one and cutting off the arms holding them. Before finishing them off by slitting their throats with his daggers.
One of Archon's arrows pierces giant holes in a row of a dozen undead as it flies by Riaden.

The Battlefield becomes divided. The frontline pushes forward while the rest of the undead army scrambles around in the chaos of explosions.
Noticing the frontline of undead advancing Val steps up and rains down spears made out of shadow. Her energy levels are still low but enough for this low level spell.
Archers around her shoot wintersmist arrows freezing the battlefield under the undead. Making it harder for them to move as they slip on the frozen ground.

Rol's heavy shadow kick makes a small dent in the shield and forces the general backwards. But his heavy armor keeps him from going too far back. His heavy boots made tracks in the ground.
"Well the cat's out of the bag now anyway no point in hiding it anymore, I guess. I've been undead for few years now. My army being undead now just makes it easier for me."
He charges forward again jabbing his sword straight forward at Rol.
"Nice kick there by the way."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:38 am

"Did your brother guy know?"

The sound of metal hitting metal could be heard, Rol blocked the sword with his left Pew (bayonet popped out, forgot about those haha). He aimed his right Pew at the sword, and shot hoping the force with push the sword away.

"Thanks i've been practicing."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm

"Yes. He was the one who killed me."
The force of the Pew shot pushed the sword away but the general kept it in his hand.
He dashed forward trying to Bash his shield into Rol and attempt to knock the bounty hunter down.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:39 pm

"Ugh, family issues. Sorry I asked."

Rol attempted to grab on to the shield and cartwheel over it, but lacked the acrobatic skill. He made it over the shield but plopped on the ground next to the general, on his stomach. "Not what I wanted to do."

He turned on to his back and shot, ineffectively at the generals armor. He also placed two explosives on the ground while his bullets made a racket, then scrambled to his feet and backed away a bit.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:54 am

"It's fine, you couldn't have known."
The general took a step back and hid behind his shield when he noticed the explosives.
The blast pushed him back and it took him a bit to regain his balance.

An undead soldiers skull flew by Rol and the general randomly. After being blown off by exploding ectoplasm, courtesy of Reathy.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:22 am

Noticing the general losing his balance, Rol jumped towards him using shadows to increase momentum and shadow spinning back kicked the shield where the first dent was.

"Glad you're so understanding. Got a good head on your shoulders" He chuckled, as the skull flew by them.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:59 am

Rol's spin kick pushed the general back and caused him to trip. He fell on his ass hard with his heavy armor. "I plan to keepit that way. Unlike that guy." He pointed to the flying skull.
Before Rol could make a move against the fallen general an undead grabbed the bounty hunter's shoulders and pulled him closer, trying to bite.
Using the distraction the general got back on his feet.

Meanwhile on battlefield the undead regrouped. The frontline fell back and the undead who were on other sides of the castle all headed to the front gate. The General then gave the signal for his commanders to join the battle by lighting his sword on fire just as the emblem on his chest plate.

They came out of the forest. A man wearing armor that seemed to be made out of bones. A skull of an animal as a helmet and a long staff also made out of bones with a green crystal on top.
Behind him a squad of more undead mages.

Three giant undead came from the other side of the forest. Carrying two more catapults onto the battlefield. One of them seemed to be an undead cyclopse and was even bigger than the other two.

Then the undead wyvern riders came flying out of the forest.
The larger undead wyvern up front had two heads. And it's rider was a female undead soldier.
The wyverns spewed toxic gas out on the battlefield.

The General took a step towards Rol and swung his sword around creating a ring of fire as it sliced through the air. "Care to dance?"

(By this time I assume you have taken care of the undead trying to bite you earlier.)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Rol shoot the undead that grabbed him in the head and shook him off as the general gave the signal. Jumping back to avoid the fire slash thing.

"Oh, boo. Keep dancing with you? But you're so indefinitely boring. Those guys seem more fun. Where'd you get them?"

The stretched his arms up, then started to basically do stretching warm ups. "Hold on a sec, don't wanna pull anything y'know?"He kip upped back to his feet, then ran at the general. Intent on either dodging his strike and then following up with another kick to the shield, or if the general stated on the defensive dropping explosives at and around his feet.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:14 am

“Boring? Well excuse me for not being a wyvern riding cyclopsian archmage.”
The general waited patiently while Rol stretched. Taking the time to answer the bounty hunter's question.

“The woman riding the double headed wyvern up there is Æwynne. She's one of the few remaining wyvern riders that have been with me from before I split off from what remains of the empire.”

The general then pointed to the undead archmage with the bone armor.

“That there is Vesbáoth an elven archmage, descendant of Princess Skothae of Deshret. He left his tribe long ago to help the empire in the last war. He didn't appreciate the Order of Light's genocide of mages.”

Then he looked at the Cyclopse as it walked by. “And Polyphemus? I found him on some island herding sheep. He wasn't very good at it. Plus he got into some trouble when he fell in love with this local girl and the peasants wanted to poke his eye out. I got him out of there to make sure nobody blinded him.”

When Rol ran at him the general swung his flaming sword at the bounty hunter. Then when Rol kicked the shield again he pushed back with tremendous force. Sending Rol backflipping through the air.
The General leapt after Rol, jumping high into the air despite his heavy armor. Then he swung his flaming sword at the bounty hunter in mid-air.

Meanwhile in the background Riaden jumped back on top of the ornithopter. He knocked on the window and signaled at Reaver to head for the Wyverns. Reaver grumbled but did as asked and went higher, coming face to face with Æwynne and her double headed wyvern. Both it's heads screeched.
Riaden readied his daggers with his red scarf blowing in the wind.

Reathy descended upon the undead mages. They fired bolts of mana at him but he evaded them while returning fire with his ectoplasm blasts.
As he landed his green wings retreated and he walked towards the mages.

Archon appeared in front of Polyphemus and the two giants as they were setting up the catapults. He readied his bow made out the bones of a dracolich.

Last edited by Kiro Cloudwatcher on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:42 am

Rol spun himself in the air so that his feet would meet with the general's blade, prepping his feet the same way he would with a shadow kick, hoping that meeting the blade wouldn't end up with a peg legged bounty hunter. 

"Interesting stories your friends have. Too bad they're basically done for." Rol taunted. "But hey man, don't worry about that. Just think of me as your pre-school teacher, because you're gonna have your eternal slumber." He paused. "Wait, wait. I meant because you're gonna have nap time, which would have metaphorically symbolized eternal slumber. Man that would have been a dark analogy. Killing kids and shit."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:53 am

The sword clashes with Rol's shadow covered feet. Rol is launched down at the ground.
The impact sent the general reeling back and he also fell down. His armor making the landing a very hard one.

The general climbs out of the small crater his armor made on impact. He dusts off and shakes his head. "That was a bad idea on my part.."

He frowns at Rol's taunt and analogy. "Whoa man. Way too dark."
He picks up his sword again and it reignites.

Up in the air the Wyverns approach the ornithopter and Riaden launches himself at them. Jumping on one of them and stabbing the rider and wyvern. Then jumping off before the wyvern falls down.
Landing on another wyvern. Here the rider manages to react in time and block Riadens attack and pushes him off.
But Riaden throws a dagger as he falls and it goes through the wyverns lower jaw.
Riaden spins around and throws another dagger at its wing before latching on to a passing wyverns tail.

The Double headed wyvern dives down and chases after Riaden. Spitting acid at him.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:55 am

Rol sits up and looks at the general. "You are always raring to go ain't you."

He shook his head and stared at the general. "Your move."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:19 pm

"Well we're in the middle of a large scale battle. You expect me to just sit down and discuss metaphors and philosophy or something? I'm not drunk enough for that yet." The general shrugged.

The general nodded when Rol said it was his move. He raised his shield and walked in an arc towards Rol. Seemingly looking for an opening.
His eyes glowing purple for a moment before suddenly leaping towards Rol. He was in front of him in an eye blink and raised his sword to strike.

Reathy charged towards the mages as they aimed their staffs at them. Bolts of fire, ice and lightning magic were shot at them but Reathy dodged them. Vesbáoth the archmage shot a beam of frost magic at them but they deflected it by spinning their shadow scythe.
Vesbáoth signaled his mages to stop firing and instead focus on the battlefield.
Reathy and Vesbáoth struck a battle pose and stared each other down.

Vesbáoth signalled at Reathy to come at him. Reathy launched themselves forwards and struck with their shadow scythe. Vesbáoth blocked it with his bone staff and swung around to strike back. Reathy became incorpereal and let the staff pass through them and swung their shadow scythe as they rematerialized.
Vesbáoth jumped back and dodged the scythe.

He aimed his bone staff at Reathy and fired an ice bolt. Reathy returned fire with ectoplasm and the two projectiles exploded when they clashed.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:51 pm

"That's exactly what most of the villains or whatever you want to call them, i've faced do."

Roltharus was taken aback by the speed of the general, but not enough not to react. He rolled underneath the sword in front of the general and was basically in between his two arms. Shadows quickly raised to the bounty hunter's own arms to push the general if he tried to grab him. 

"Good job man. Friends close, enemies closer." 

He patted the general chest plate, of course sticking explosives on. But that exaggerated movement hide the subtle one of putting an explosive on his sword arm.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:17 am

When the general noticed the explosive on his chest he rolled to the side away from Rol He grabbed the explosive and chucked it away. Causing some undead soldiers to be blown up.
"Sorry about that guys!"
He then noticed the explosive on his arm. "Fuck."

The blast knocked the general on the ground and made him drop his sword.
There was a hole in the armor where the explosive was. The side of his chest armor was also dammaged. His arm was also limp no. Being undead made the experience much less painfull for the general though.
He tried to get back up but it was pretty hard with only one arm.

He knew he was vulnerable and needed to keep rol from attacking him while he was down. He looked at him and his eyes began to glow cyan for a moment. Then two energy beams with the same color shot out of his eyes at Rol.

Meanwhile Archon unleashed his energy arrows on the giants and their catapults. Trying to damage the machines before they could be used. But Polyphemus the cyclopse interupted him by trying to grab him.
Archon shot an energy arrow at the cyclopse his eye. Polyphemus however just swatted away the arrow before it could reach his eye.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:37 am

"You have laser eyes? For real?"

The bounty hunter said, narrowly avoiding (with an exaggerated duck and weave motion) the beams that instead, grazed his hood. 

"Undead, strong ass, heavy armor no speed penalty, laser eyed I liek mudkipz. You are a dungeon masters wet dream. How many d6s of damage to you do?"

Rol began forming a strange shadow contraption that currently just look like a rope.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:25 am

The general dusts off his armor as he gets up. "Yes. In my opinion everyone should have laser eyes. It'd make the world more interesting."

"Thanks for the compliments." The general raised his shield again. His other arm was still limp so he couldn't use his sword. "Only one actually. But I've got bonus multipliers."

His eyes glowed orange for a second before he charged at Rol with his shield. Not as fast as the last time but his steps made the ground shake. "Hear me roar!"

Meanwhile above them Riaden swung to another wyvern. Avoiding the poisoned breath of the double headed one chasing him. He plunged his dagger into the side of the draconid.
He used that dagger to climb on the wyvern before jumping towards the one with two heads.

He grabbed on to one of its necks and tried to slit its throat. But it's rider used her whip to bind Riadens hand and pull him off. Riaden quickly grabbed the whip as and swung around.
Landing behind the rider. He sent an electrical charge through the whip shocking both the rider and the double headed wyvern.
Sending them diving towards the ground. Riaden tried to jump away but the whip held on to him.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:38 pm

"Alrighty then Katy Perry."

Rol continued to work on his shadow contraption until the general was almost right in front of him and then he dashed to the right of the burly undead. One end of his shadow rope stuck in the ground the other in his hand, half wrapped around the generals leg, although obstructed slightly by the shield.

"So... Wanna move your shield out the way a bit? Thanks."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:56 pm

"Sure."
The general said as his eyes glowed orange again. He then pushed his shield with his full body strenght against Rol trying to knock him back. "Oops that wasn't what you meant. My bad."

Meanwhile on the castle Mioki was still going wild and singing. But with the empress her best fighters being busy the undead army managed to push back hard against her soldiers and reached the castle walls. The archers on the battlements continued firing to keep them away but there were too many.
Val herself used her magic to assault the undead but she was still tired from the barriers. So she wasn't as effective as normal.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next