ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:52 pm

As the needles lose form the dead zombie drops to the ground. The other one keeps walking but now has a bleeding hole in its skull.

Rol succesfully kicks the zombie away and it stumbles before falling on its back.

"As long as you don't shoot me it's fine." Val responds as multiple bullets pierce the zombie's skull. It goes limp and some rotten blood drips on Val's armor. She then pushes him off herself and gets back on her feet. "Thanks. Good thing my armor is already red. Makes the bloodstains harder to see. Although that zombie blood isn't really red anymore. Doesn't help with the smell either."

Even from where he's standing Rol can smell it. It really is awful.

The zombie with the hole in it's skull lashes out at Rol. Its flailing hand hits Rol's head. It hurts pretty badly. It then latches on to Rol and tries to go in for a bite as well.

The only other remaining zombie tries to get back up on it's feet but isn't having much luck.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:17 am

"It's smells like they should be wearing brown pants." Rol jokingly held his hand to his nose, this however lead him to be unprotected which allowed for the approaching zombie to flail at him. Worth though, 100%.

Rol attempted to maneuver around in a manner that would allow him to fit one of his guns into the zombie head hole, for added accuracy.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:28 am

Rol blows the zombie's brains out and it drops dead on the ground.

Val walks over to the last zombie who is still trying to get back up. She swings down her sword and decapitates it. Six zombies now lie dead at your feet.

"Part of me wants to keep going with our banter but we don't have the time for me to come up with a witty response. We need to keep moving. Maybe I'll think of something along the way." Val puts her sword back away and starts running towards the fire.

The rain is probably helping to keep the fire from getting out of hand. But the flames don't seem to be going away.

While running you both notice a fight happening right ahead. When you come closer you realize it's Eryn and her men fighting a pack of Ghouls. "They seem to be holding their own. We should help them out anyway." Val says and charges at one of the ghouls.

"Welcome back your highness. You've returned at just the right time." Eryn says as she swings her large two handed sword and splits a ghoul in half.

"We heard the dinner bell and came rushing back." Val says right after stabbing her sword right through a ghoul's eye socket. She then kicks the dead ghoul off her blade.
"The situation here looks bad. What happened?"

A ghoul slashes it's claws at Eryn but she grabs it's hand and clobbers the ghoul with the pommel of her sword. "Explosion blew a hole in the western wall and several undead broke through. We managed to close the hole. But then a bolt of energy destroyed the bell tower. The bolt came from the North-eastern gate. A messenger told me there's an army of undead trying to break the gate there. So we were heading that way when we ran into these ghouls." She explains.

"Yeah we ran into a group of zombies earlier. We took care of them but there's probably more that got in. The Southern gate was open." Val says as she casts a flame and throws it at a ghoul.

"Open? That's not supposed to.. Does this mean someone let them in?"

"I don't know. We'll figure it out after we deal with the undead."

Eryn nods.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:48 am

"I await your rapier wit." The bounty hunter replied, as he ran towards the fires.

Rol paid attention to the debriefing (briefing? idk) He provided support for Eryn men, shooting at ghoul's blind spots and using shadows to shield the guards from attacks they may have needed help with. He was concerned about the potential third party that could've been involved and was wary of watchful eyes. 

"Yippee ki yay boys."  Okay, maybe not that wary.. But mindful at least.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 am

With your help the Ghouls are quickly taken care of. Eryn and her men take a few seconds to rest up. "We can't risk any more of these creatures getting in. You three, head to the southern gate to close and guard it. Don't let anything in or out." She ordered three of her men. They saluted her and headed off.
Val, Rol, Eryn and the remaining 15 of her men then headed towards the north-eastern gate.

After a while they reached the part of the town that was on fire. The path here was blocked by debris so they had to find a way around. But just as they were getting away from the fire they heard a scream.

"That came from that house." Eryn pointed at a house that the flames had just reached. There was a second scream. Then a woman appeared in front of the window on the third floor as the flames surrounded her.

"Men, you follow the empress to the gates and back up the militia there. I'll come help out after I'm done here." She then ran into the burning building.

Val hesitated. She clenched her fist and looked at Eryn running into the house. She then looked north in the direction of the gate. Back to the burning house, where Eryn had already disappeared from sight. Then back north.

Eryn's men were equally hesitant. But then Val just sighed. "Dammit.. You heard her. To the gates, now!" She began running towards the gates again. Eryn's men nodded and followed Val.

Once they got past the fires Val saw an alleyway that lead almost directly to the gates. She lead everyone into it. Halfway through it there was a sudden crash behind them as a giant undead creature burst through the wall of a house.

It looked like a male zombie but it was twice as tall and heavy. The creature had a horned helmet on it's head but no other armor. Showing off it's huge muscles and blue-ish black skin. One of it's eyes was missing and instead it had just an empty eye socket.

It grabbed one of Eryn's men and slammed him against the opposite wall. Crushing both the wall and the man. It let go of what was left of the guy and turned towards the others with a loud roar.

"I was not expecting a fucking draugr. Everyone stay back! Let me and Rol deal with this. Normal weapons aren't gonna do much against this thing. Rol use your shadows to trip it or something, bullets won't do us much good here either." Val says as she readies a flame in her hand.

The other town guards do as they're told and retreat to a safer distance. The Draugr comes rushing towards you like a train, the ground shakes with it's every step.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:12 am

Rol stayed wary during the travel time to their destination, malicious machinations meant (planned) murders were meandering near. Alliteration, why? No idea. As they approached the giant zombie the bounty hunter let out a sigh followed by a small "Oh. Shit."

"I'm really glad I didn't have to face a bunch of those in my many undead escapades." Rol did as suggested and needled his shadows around in the path of the giant, trying to enforce the shadows with each other, but he still offered a warning. "With that size and momentum I'm pretty sure the hastily made shadow trip wire isn't gonna do much." 

The bounty hunter ready his left pew, but grabbed a couple mini explosives in his right.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 pm

"I know, don't worry I have a plan." Val responded to Rol's comment about the trip wire. She holds out her free hand and conjures up a shadow wall in between the Draugr and the tripwire.

The Draugr smashes through the shadow wall and shatters it. But this causes it to lose momentum and makes it unable to snap the tripwire. The tripwire works as intended and the giant comes crashing down face first on the ground.

The ground shakes violently after the impact. Val then throws the flame in her hand and sets the draugr on fire. The blast hurts it but it isn't dead yet and looks up at you two. It's very angry now and will be getting back up soon.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 am

"Look at you, master tactician over there." Rol commented, he tossed his readied explosives at the fallen zombie. He hoped it would keep it down a little longer which might give him enough time to use shadows to hold it down for a bit, which in turn would let Val and him wail on it a bit longer without retaliation.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 am

"Thanks. I was trained by.. a good combat instructor when I was young.." Halfway through her response she suddenly frowns and looks away. A second later she shakes her head and focuses on the battle again.

Rol throws the explosives and they hit. The blast leaves a nasty wound on the Draugr and pushes it back on the ground.

"I'm going to attack it from behind." Val says as she casts a spell and turns herself into a shadow. She seems to disappear in the darkness of the alley. Rol briefly notices her silhouette running along the the wall towards the Draugr.

The Draugr attempts to get back up but slips in the mud and falls again. It doesn't seem to notice Val's shadow.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:06 pm

As Rol noticed Val shadow silhouette he figured keeping the draugr's attention on to him would be for the best. He shot his guns at the giant zombie and hoped it would keep its attention for Val sneak attack.

"C'mon big guy, I'm sure you'll get up eventually."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Rol's bullets seem to almost bounce off the Draugr. It just shrugs them off and gets back on its feet. It then roars.
Val reappears behind it and it does not seem to notice her. It starts to walk towards the closest target it can see, which is Rol.

Val chants and creates two flames, one in each hand. She then throws them at the Draugr. They both hit and the draugr is soon covered in flames. It stops charging and flails around as the flames burn it badly. One of its arms hits the wall and leaves a large hole.
It turns around to see what hit it and sees Val.

The now burning undead giant charges at full speed towards the empress. "Well shit." She says right before it's giant fist slams into her and sends her flying out of the alley.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:23 pm

Now typically Rol would probably throw out a comment about how Val getting smashed by other individuals would put a strain on their relationship, but hilarious jabs were the last thing on the bounty hunter's mind. He figured Val would be okay, the draugr wasn't in top form and the empress was tough, also magic. 

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Please don't be dead, please don't be dead." Hmm, okay maybe he didn't figure that. He rushed over towards Val, using pillars of shadows to boost himself their quicker, crashing said pillars into the zombie as he dismounted.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:36 pm

As Rol runs past the Draugr it tries to grab him but misses. Rol quickly reaches Val who is lying on the ground. She groans as she slowly sits up. "Hey. I think I miscalculated a few things there." She looks towards the still burning Draugr who is holding up the shadow pillars. After stopping them from crashing into itself it throws them aside.

The flames are slowly consuming the undead giant. It doesn't look like it can even feel the pain though. But it is clearly heavily wounded. It doesn't take long before it comes charging towards Rol and Val again.

"Mind helping me up?" Val asks as she holds out her hand to Rol. Now that they are outside of the alley they have space to actually dodge the giant.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 am

Rol let out a sigh of relief, "Your math might have been a little off." He took Val's hand and helped her off the ground.

"The big kid's gonna go down soon, but I'm worried about them having bigger guns." The bounty hunter drop a couple of explosive on the ground, and some shadows wrapped around them before becoming tendrils that darted towards the draugr.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:45 am

"I've always hated math." She grunts as Rol pulls her back on her feet. "I don't remember math being so painful to my back though. Normally it just gives me a headache."

"Considering they took out the bell tower and part of the wall I'd say they have pretty damn big guns, yeah. Might even be literal guns." She starts to get back in a fighting position.

Rol's tendrils smack right into the charging giant and explode. It's horned helmet goes flying and so does part of it's face. The draugr's momentum keeps it going before it stumbles and lands half a meter in front of Rol and Val. It's dead and still burning.

"Alright. That could have gone much worse. Let's keep going. I don't think the gate will hold out much longer." She starts walking. Keeping her distance from the dead giant, just in case.

As Rol follows her and they head back to the alley he notices something on the roof. A figure in a red robe looking at them from above. But before he can take a closer look or say anything the figure is gone. Almost as if it had never even been there.

Val and Rol meet back up with the town guards and move out again. All around them the chaos continues. Rain, fire, undead, screaming and the sounds of combat.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:56 am

"Advanced placement math."

Rol looked over the corpse's corpse, mostly perplexed about how it was necromanced, was it like an undead giant? Or more of a frankenstein's creation? The answer didn't really matter but it occupied his mind for a bit.

"Right continuing on." He followed Val, and brought up the disappeared red robed figure while they continued to their destination. "Got any friends, or opposite of friends that rock a red robe, are quite creepy and do a pretty decent Batman talking to commissioner Gordon impression?" 

When they met up with the guards Rol armed himself, reloaded his gun etc.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:37 pm

When Rol looked over the Draugr's corpse he could see it was one creature. There were no signs of it having been stitched together. Either it was a giant who was turned undead or a normal human corpse that got a very late growth spurt.

"I've got some friends and enemies who might own red robes, some of them creepy. Don't think any of them can do a batman impression though. But I haven't really asked. Why?"

--

A bit later they reach the gate. The wall around the gate is 4 meters tall and about thirty men and women with improvised weapons. They seem to be the militia. Civilians who were called upon to help defend the town. Some of them are firing arrows at something on the other side of the gate. Others are trying their best to keep zombies off the wall.

From beyond the walls the zombies can be heard wailing and moaning. The Large wooden gate is blockaded by a giant wooden beam. But the weight of the zombies pushing against it seems to be putting a great strain on it. They could break through at any moment.

Val leads the town guards up to the wall and instructs them to help out the militia. They immediately follow their orders and head up the stairs. Val follows after them.

Beyond the wall is a sea of zombies among the ruins. All of them trying to either climb the wall or break the gate. So far none of them have made it past the wall. But several guards and militia lay dead already.

A bit further back two men in dark blue robes are standing on a roof. The building they are on seems to have once been a smithy. They are chanting and waving their hands and seem to be controlling the zombies.

"Necromancers." Val sighs and draws her sword. "We can't let them break through this gate. If we take out the Necromancers the zombies will not be able to coordinate anymore. It'll be easier to ward them off then." She starts walking back down the stairs. "Rol deal with those two and try to support the guards. Guards keep the zombies off the wall, don't worry about the gate. I'll take care of that."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am

"One was watching us a second ago, then just poofed, gone with the wind." Rol explained to Val.

As they reached the gate Rol eyed over the makeshift army, not exactly an uplifting sight, but for a militia it's not the worst. He looked over the gate ad the horde, another less than uplifting sight, nice. He waited for direction from well anybody else. Charging in head first might've been a specialty of his, but the situation didn't call for that.

"Right, on it..." He paused after responded Val order. "We wouldn't happen to know if they were alive or undead would we? Would make it a lot easier."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 pm

"I see. We'll have to look into that after we've defended the gate." She frowns and looks around looking for a red robed figure. But there is no trace of them now.

--

"If the person behind this attack is who I think it is then they're almost certainly undead. Since I only have one enemy who has used undead to fight me before. I could be wrong though." Val responds while walking down the stairs. She keeps walking and positions herself so she's facing the gate head on and begins chanting. Shadows begin forming around her.

On the other side of the wall the zombies climb over each other and create a ramp. One of them claws its way to the top. One of the militiamen tries to knock it back down but it grabs on to his arm and drags him into the sea of undead. He screams and struggles but he is quickly dragged under by dozens of rotting hands. After a few seconds he has completely disappeared from sight and his screams go silent.

The other militia members have more luck and keep the zombies from getting up the wall, for now. Their archers manage to kill a handfull of zombies. But it barely seems to matter, for each one they kill several more take it's place.

The town guards are much better trained and seem to be holding their own. They each seem to kill two of the zombies and manage to drive back the horde somewhat. One of them impales three zombies on her spear.

The gates start to buckle under the undead onslaught. But Val uses her shadow walls to reinforce it. If she can keep this up the gate probably won't break any time soon. However this means she has to focus and can't fight along with everyone.

The necromancers on the roof keep chanting and controlling the undead horde. The ruined building they are on is not that far away from the wall. But too far to jump from one to the other. Rol guesses the distance is about 30 metres.
The whole area between them is covered in zombies.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:37 am

(now, would ur physic engine aloow for grenade jumping? i'll make this into a speed run)

"Well, then I'll take your word for it and ignore any other possibilities." Rol saluted towards Val with two finger then went on his way, sort of. 

"That's a lot o zombies." The bounty hunter looked at the ground between the wall and the necromancer, full crowd. He considered using shadow pillars to make his way through, but if they didn't fade away quickly they would offer a tool for the horde to make their way up the wall. 

While he considered his options he threw a couple explosives towards a cluster of zombies (as long as the concentration was decently high and the group was far enough away from the wall). He detonated them as the reached between eye and chest level of the zombies. Maybe it would clear some space, even if just for a little bit.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

(I mean, if you make a shadow platform under your feet to keep them from being blown off. And then bounce? It might work. You'd need to be able to do it at least twice in quick succession to get all the way over there though. And I should probably make a roll for both.)

All the zombies are packed together in a single crowd. They seem to behave more as a wave than clusters of individuals. This probably makes it easier for the necromancers to control them.

Rol's explosives take out about a dozen zombies. The hole in the horde doesn't last long however. Nearby zombies just trample over their fallen brethren. The whole scene looks like a giant mosh-pit but with a worse smell. And slightly more explosions.

On the other side of the wall a wave of zombies smashes into it and a few of them manage to get on the wall. The militia tries to fight them off. One of the zombies takes a deep bite out of one of the militia men's throat.
Five more militia men are killed before this wave of zombies can be pushed back.
Many more zombies were killed though and the horde seems to be backing down. That or they're regrouping for another wave.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:42 am

"Well that was unsuccessful." Rol looked at the "holes" in the group that closed up quickly. He pondered for a moment on what to do next but saw the casualty count of his allies get higher and opted for his usual tactic. Run on ahead and improvise.  

The bounty hunter jumped off the wall, throwing and detonating some explosives to actually give him (hopefully) some room to land. He bolstered his shadows to armor himself as well as allow him to use his shadows to push through the zombies. If he could get close enough to the building the necromancers were on he had three possibilities, manage to climb up it, take the building down itself with some explosives and shadow work, or maybe get Cole on it and hope he could deal with the necromancers. He didn't expect any real danger from the zombie clawing or bites, but if he got stuck or trapped they might be able to simply crush him. 

"gotta go quick, sanic." He popped the blades out of one of his Pews, and had explosives at the ready in his other and I guess went for it.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 am

The explosion takes out a group of zombies and Rol lands safely in the gap. It quickly starts to close in on him again. He then pushed and sliced his way through the horde. Some of them tried to attack him but they failed to get through the shadows. Most of the zombies however payed no attention to him.

By the time he reached the ruined house he had carved his way through two dozens of zombies.
There wasn't much left of the house. Two and a half walls, a partially collapsed stairway inside and a ton of debris. The windows had shattered long ago and the doors were nowhere to be seen.

He enters the house and is standing right under the two necromancers. The horde outside ignores him. They are focused entirely on the wall. Rol turns to look just in time to see another wave of zombies hit the wall. The zombies are too loud and Rol is too far away to hear the screams as more of the militia gets dragged off the wall.

This time the horde overwhelms the town guard as well. The guard who had skewered three zombies before, now gets her spear pulled out of her hands and is defenseless when a zombie bites her face off.
Right next to her another guard gets his face slammed against the floor by a zombie's full weight.

Despite the heavy losses for the defenders the zombies are eventually pushed back off the wall. Many of the zombies are now also fully dead. But they still far outnumber the living people on the wall.

That's when one of the necromancers comes running down the stairs. Rol hears him and turns around right in time to see him point his iron staff at him. Mana starts gathering around the staff.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 am

"Alright I gotta go a bit faster." Rol mowed down the zombies as he made his way into the building, or rather what was left of it. A quick observation of the place let the bounty hunter know it would be easy to topple, another look let him know he was about to get attacked by a necro bro. 

"Usually I'm a fan of glowy, but..." Rol sent shadows towards the staff to knock it upwards, he figured he wouldn't make it it time he jumped out of the way of it's current path, just in case. As he landed on the ground he took a couple shots at the necro bro while trying to she how well an explosive might factor in here.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Rol's shadows almost make it but the necromancer gets off the shot. A blue bolt of magical energy shoots out of his staff. Rol jumps and dodges the bolt but the shock-wave that follows is so big that it hits Rol mid-jump. He is sent tumbling over the ground and hits the wall.
The wall that was behind Rol now has a large crack running along it. It seems like one badly placed explosion might cause the entire house to come crumbling down.
Still dizzy from the explosion Rol misses his shots. The necromancer walks towards Rol preparing to fire another spell.

Meanwhile outside the zombies try to ram the gate, thanks to Val's shadow walls they fail to break it open. The defenders manage to kill a large amount of zombies with arrows. The horde does not slow down however and they drag two more militia soldiers off the wall to be crushed below.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next