ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 2 Empty Re: ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight

Post  Roltharus Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:08 am

"Well, I suppose that's pretty fair. It's a very terrible thing to happen." Rol said, as he picked up a few scraps of fabric from the ground. He'd double check to make sure they matched with the victims dress, or forget but use the fabric as a reference for when he inevitably dresses up as a women to bait out the killer. 

"Too much of anything is a bad thing." He responded to Lu's comment about the order of light. "You ever follow these sets of tracks?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:57 pm

"What tracks? Ay 'm gonna be 'onest, I ain't a hunter. I only see a fookin' mess. All tese tracks 're probly from wen we found the body an' brought it back to the village." Lu says, scratching his nose.

"Any of 'em Orc tracks?" He asks.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:47 am

"They look canine in nature, like a big dog. Clifford size maybe." Rol said, referring to a children's cartoon that also didn't exist. "Do orcs keep dogs? Is that a thing?" The bounty hunter said trying extra hard to try to let Lu know he totally, definitely, one hundred percent, thought his orc theory was plausible.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:00 pm

"They 'ave Horses. Ay'e know that much. So dogs too probly."

"He probly uses that beast tae hunt down 'is victims. Wuld explain why oll te girls were so mauled up. What a saddistic prick 'e is. I swear I'll make 'em pay for what 'es done wen Ay get mah hands on 'm."  He frowns and spits on the ground.

"Maybe te mutts tracks 'll lead us ta it's owner?" Lu suggested.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:36 am

"Then we should follow 'em." Rol started towards the tracks before he paused. "You're good right? For a fight? Or should I just leave ya here?"

He pulled out Pew & Pew making sure they were loaded.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Lu smiles, draws his sword, fumbles and almost drops it. He manages to keep it from falling at the last second and puts it back, pretending that didn't just happen. "Aye, I'm good fer a fight."

--

A while Later Rol (and maybe Lu because it's up to you if you want to bring him.) are following the tracks deeper into the forest when He/they come upon a rocky outcropping.
When they get closer He/they notice(s) a large opening that leads into a tunnel.
There seem to be many of these giant canine tracks going in and out of this tunnel.
No traces of human or Orc tracks though.

The sun has started lowering but there is still plenty of light out.

Time passed: 1 hour.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:53 am

Rol looked over Lu's fumble and nodded. "That's exactly what I would've done you're gonna be great." He patted the guard on his back and started to lead the way (to, very likely, Lu's untimely demise. But maybe glory if they are both real lucky.)

As they arrive at the tunnel the bounty hunter noted the lack of orc tracks. "No green people feet marks here Lu, your theory might not be holding up." He then turned toward the horizon, to check how much light they still had for how much time. "It'll be light for a while still, let's explore."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:51 pm

"Bah, maybeh t'ere 's sum truth to the werwulf gossip after all. Maybeh te Orc's te werwulf." He spits on the ground again.

"Right, lead te wai." Lu followed Rol into the tunnel.

After a few minutes they come upon a skeleton. It seems to have been a deer.
As they head deeper into the tunnel it gets darker and they only find more animal bones.
Piles and piles of them.

The tunnel seems to go on and on in the same direction. They encounter not a single side path. Until  they reach an end to the tunnel. That's when the tunnel splits into two. One way going up left. The other going down right.

That's when they see a large wolf shadow ahead. The wolf is walking their way from behind the left corner. Lu grabs his sword in preparation as the wolf is about to come around the corner.
Suddenly a yip. Not a howl or a bar, a yip. Then a dozen more yips as a pretty large wolf pup comes bounding at them. It seems to be the size of a small to medium sized dog.

Sure it's oversized for a puppy, but it's still a young puppy. It barely has its eyes open, that's how young it is. Then 4 more of it's adorable siblings join it. All of them yipping and yapping.

"Uh.. what now?" Lu asks.

Then from behind there comes a low growl. Lu and Rol slowly turn around to see a giant wolf that barely fits in the tunnel. It towers over the two and is very unhappy.

It seems mommy has come home.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:26 pm

"Kill the mother wolf, adopted the children and pray they don't grow up with a penchant for revenge, obviously."

Rol readied Pew and Pew while gathering a shadow spike for when/if the mother wolf charged.

"You woudn't happen to know anything about the murders of several village girls would you?" The bounty hunter ask the bestial form in front of him.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:22 pm

"Ah was expecting an' answer like 'run' er sumthing. Yer actually gunna fight this beast?" Lu asks, his knees shaking.

The wolf only growls in response to Rol's question.

"Ah dun think it speaks common."

Suddenly the massive wolf charges forward with its maw wide open. Rol reacts faster and his shadow spike shoots forward.

It strikes the wolf who can't dodge properly because the tunnel is too narrow. Somehow the attack barely draws blood. It does however give the giant wolf some doubt about outright attacking. Instead it just growls.

A gentle warm stream trickles down Lu's pants.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:20 pm

"Genius Lu, strong scents might through the beast off of it's game. You were a great fighter with tat tactical mind, I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

Rol readied Pew and Pew. "Yes, Madam Wolf, You are under arrest as a suspect in the murders of several village girls, you have the right to uh... Remain silent.." Lu am I missing anything? Don't want her to get off on some legal loopholes."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:13 pm

"What?" Lu responds in confusion to Rol's praise for his pants wetting.

"Yer arrestin' this beast? That ain't.. " He sighs and takes a deep breath. "Aye, there's a loophole 'ere. Ye can't arrest a wild animal! 'R ye out of yer bleeding mind?! Yer gonnea put handcuffs on this thing 'ow ex'actly? Our prison cell can't 'old a beast this large. So where were ye plannin' on keepin' this thing?! This be madness."

At the sound of Lu's yelling one of the pups yelps in fear. When mama wolf hears the distressed cries of her pup she launches forward with her jaws wide open. Trying to bite Rol and Lu.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:29 pm

"Well we have to make sure she is held accountable how the murders on those girls Lu, and the last thing we want is for her to walk off due to technicalities. You're the guard here why do I have to explain this to you?"

The bounty hunter tried to fire a few shots into the mouth of the wolf, while also using shadows to form a wall to protect Lu and himself from the chomping jaws, or at least give them time to avoid them.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 pm

"The law don' apply ta wild beast! If a wild animal makes problems we go an' kill it! An' 'ow are ya so sure this 'ere beast is the killer? Wuldn't it have-" Suddenly Lu is cut off by the mother wolf attacking.

Rol manages to get a few shots in and this time they do hurt the giant wolf. One bullet goes right through her ear, which is probably not the best way to get a piercing done.
The other bullets hit her teeth and above her eye. They don't seem to stop her at all though.

She just smacks right into Rol's shadow wall. Despite being a giant wolf she does not manage to break through for now.

"'Oly light that was terrifyin'." Lu says after falling over on his ass from the shock. "Ah' still say we should make a run fer it."

One of the pups tries to get to it's mother but bumps into Rol from behind instead. The pup is too weak to make Rol fall over or anything. All he feels is a slight push on his leg. The pup yelps in surprise.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:15 am

"Oh.. Are you saying we might be falsely accusing something of a crime which has lead us into deeper water than we were in before? Hmm." Rol responded, confused. 

"Well miss, sorry about this interruption. You and your children have a nice day." Rol went to pet the wolf pup gently before gesturing to Lu to head out of the cave, once again readying a shadow wall to cover their exit.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:39 pm

"That's exactly what I'm sayin'. I ain't seein' no evidence that this beast did it. You'd think a beast would eat it's victims or brin' dem tae it's lair. If a beast this large ate dem there'd be nothing left of the girls fer us tae find. We always ended up findin' a corpse. An' I ain't seeing no human bones 'ere."

The wolf pup yips when Rol pets it. It seems to have been startled.

The mother wolf hears this and tries to break through the shadow wall again. Despite it's massive size it fails to even make a scratch.

Rol and Lu make their escape safely. In the distance behind them they hear the mother wolf howl. Followed by excited yips of the pups as they're reunited with their mommy.

"That was close. Why did ya even think that beast was responsible?" Lu sighs. "I'm goin' back to tae village." He starts walking away.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:29 pm

"You present a strong point there Lu." The bounty hunter replied as he and the guard bolted out of the cave. "Guess next time we should have a warrant or like.. reasonable grounds for arrest."

Rol harrumphed as Lu said his farewell. "But Lu.. We're so close, we've almost cracked the case."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:46 pm

"Nay, we 'ave not!" Lu yells without even looking back at Rol.

When Rol looks around he realizes he doesn't know his way back to the village. In the distance he can see Lu getting farther away with each passing second. Soon Rol won't be able to see him anymore. Which would mean Rol would be by himself in the middle of who knows where.

The sun is getting lower, the sky is starting to turn red. Only a few hours left until night falls.

Time passed: 2 hours
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:33 am

"It's time. For my family's ancient secret to solve crimes. Crossdressing." Rol exclaimed loudly before he hushed himself, as if he truly was admitting to an ancient technique only few should ever here about. 

"I wonder if the village has a costume shop?" The bounty hunter followed after Lu, just close enough to keep him in sights so Rol could find his way back to town, but not close enough for Lu to notice. He seemed miffed.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:41 pm

Almost immediately Rol steps on a branch that makes a snapping sound. Lu does not seem to notice however.

After a while Rol reaches the small village again. He has lost sight of Lu however. He probably went inside somewhere.

Rol quickly notices that Lu isn't the only one that went inside. Because there seems to be almost nobody outside. The only person he sees is a little kid playing with a ball in front of the inn. It's hard to tell if its a boy or a girl, for a moment Rol knows what it's like to be professor Oak. There seems to be some music coming from that Inn too. Which means there are probably people inside.
Maybe he can ask them for a dress.

Or he could go around knocking on doors hoping people actually are willing to open the door for him. Or perhaps Father Alfa has a dress for him, probably not.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:54 am

"To the inn it is then." Rol said, as he thought out loud. "Hopefully then can make me pretty just the movies." 

The bounty hunter approached the inn, and greeted the child playing outside. "Hey there champ.." He paused for a bit, vaguely recalling something father alfa said about the people not.. Oh, shoot lost it, nevermind. "What's goin' on in the inn there?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:32 pm

The kid holds the ball to their chest and looks at Rol when he greets them. "Dunno, Grown ups gettin' drunk in there probably." The kid shrugs.

"Do you want ta play with me? Ta other kids ain't allowed out no more, so Tayl is lonely." The kid asks looking up at Rol.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:42 am

"Sure champ, why aren't the other kids allowed to play with you?"

Rol looked around for a ball or some other play tool. "Got anything in mind? I've only got guns on me and they ain't child proofed, no matter how bad everyone thinks I need them with it."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:07 pm

"Because of ta monster. They say tis dangerous outside but Tayl ain't scared."

"We can play wit tis." Tayl holds out the ball they were playing with earlier.

(Not sure if you just missed that or if Rol just didn't notice the kid was holding a ball.)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:12 am

(wow i even went back to look at the post, because I remembered originally the kid having a ball, but like. I didn't find it lmao. Jeez)

"Nah? You think you could take that monster then?" Rol looked at contraption in the child's hand. "What is this? A sea mine? Nice."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next