ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Denizen's Curse
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 9:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 9:08 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Race designs
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 7:41 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 2:52 am by Roltharus

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Denizen's Curse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Denizen's Curse

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Denizen's Curse - Page 7 Empty Re: Denizen's Curse

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:14 pm

"That would probably work." Adara nods. "The thunder comes about Five seconds after the lightning flash." Just as she says that another flash of lightning lights up the sky.

Delvet counts to five and readies himself. The moment he feels the thunder in his bones he slams into the door. The door buckles and falls into the closet. It comes to rest against a shelf as the room is too small for the door to fall directly on the floor.

The room is still dark but now at least a bit of light flutters in. Enough to confirm that there is no threat in there. Delvet would have to look closer to see if there is anything useful in there.

In the corner Amrille stirs and wakes up. She stretches and yawns. "Ugh, can't even get a proper rest with this storm going on." She complains.

Delvet CS
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:11 am

The swordsman nodded at Adara as she advised his plan.

After crashing into the door, Delvet grabbed it and tried to pull it out of the closet, to give himself more room to investigate..

"I can't say it's completely the storm's fault." He responded to Amrille's complaint.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:38 pm

The Door knocks over some glass jars with dried veggies inside. Some of them remain on the shelves.

Now that Delvet can get a better look he sees a few different things. A dozen heavy bags of flour, some water containers, a skeleton of a raccoon holding a rainbow flag, some moldy cheese and a small empty wooden box.

Adara comes and takes a peek inside as well. "Is that a dead raccoon? Poor thing never made it out of the closet."

Amrille gets back on her feet and dusts herself off. "Anything useful in there? If not we should probably get back to finding a way out." She says, seemingly ready to get going. "And maybe we can find a toilet in here too." She whispers to herself.

Delvet CS
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:59 am

Vegetables, containers, a flag, a wooden box and a dead raccoon, not exactly what Delvet was expecting but then again, he didn't really know what to expect in the first place.

"The water containers could have some use, but aside from that I don't think any thing here is particularly helpful."

Delvet took one last look around the closet before turning back towards Amrille and Adara."I suppose moving out is in our best interest.. To the Art room I guess?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Amrille nods. "Yes that's likely our best option." She then looked at Onyll and Morivella on the bed. "This room is probably safe for now. You think it's okay if we leave them here? We could take Adara or Lyrn along. Or is it better if we stick with just us two for now?"

--

A bit later the party (whoever Delvet decides to take along or not) makes their way to the art room. Delvet carefully opens the door and looks inside. A lightning flash lights up the room just as he does so. For a moment it looks like there's a figure moving in there. But when the lightning stops it becomes clear it's just the bust of a statue casting shadows.

The party steps inside and looks around. The art room is large the bust of the statue seems to be the only one left. All around the room are pedestals where once similar statues must have stood. However the walls are not empty, they are filled with many paintings. Each one depicts a wildly different scene.

One however stands out. It is far larger than the other paintings. On it a medusa like figure is seen doing battle with a warrior. She is holding the severed head of another. Underneath the painting is a plaque with the following writing etched into it:

“The hero Perseus fails his quest, when he loses his head.

His brother picks up the shield, only to succumb to the dread.

The monster maiden's path will open, when she makes sure her enemies are dead”

Delvet CS
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7