ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Endopker The Ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Endopker The Ebil

2 posters

Go down

Endopker The Ebil Empty Endopker The Ebil

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 am

Prologue:

Long ago when our planet was still a barren rock floating in space,two young gods found the rock.The female god, named Ashera, argued with the male god,named Eli.The elder gods told them to stop fighting amongst each other so the two of them agreed that they would settle it with a game.Both created an army of creatures. Eli created the angels as tough warriors who possesed lots of spiritual energy.Ashera made a set of 666 demons each different from each other but made out of the same spirit.

The two forces were equal in numbers but Ashera had been smart and gave the demons the ability to reproduce, allowing her army to expand itself.Eli was forced to create more angels as the battle raged on to keep his armies numbers up.But the self reproducing demons quickly outnumbered the angels.Thousands of years went by and the gods grew bored.Both sides had conquered parts of the planet and the gods created new life forms to live in those relatively safe zones.Creating species was fun and the two gods seemed to forget about the raging war.

Eli was too concentrated on making new lifeforms that he had no time to make new angels.Ashera was also busy creating, her demons however did not need her help.As a result the angels numbers dwindled and the demon population kept growing.However the two gods no longer cared for the war and started creating together, bonding over time the two became friends and eventually, lovers.

But then they saw that the war was affecting their creations, they decided to end the war.Eli would make no new angels and Ashera sealed away her most violent demons in another dimension and calmed the rest of them down.With the war ended the gods created landscapes for their creatures to live in.Satisfied with their creations they withdrew from our planet and went on to new worlds together.

However the angels never were told to stop fighting, facing their extinction they decided to breed with other races,mainly humans.This allowed them to keep fighting even when all angels had been killed.The descendants of the angels are still killing demons even though the war has ended long ago.

---The True story of creation, as told by demonkind---

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Endopker The Ebil Empty Alpha version of chapter 1

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:08 am

Temporary version:

A long time ago,somewhere in Skullholme (the area of shadowfall,death and vasalkar's lair) A Demoness ruled the land.Countless of adventurers had died by her and her minions hands.But one warrior was determined to rid lore of this vile evil once and for all.

He travelled west,slayed her minions and after a long travel he finally reached her lair.At first he didn't see any trace of life insede the cave, then suddenly two red eyes appeared in the shadows.

"Show yourself demon!"
"My my, what do we have here...another hero trying to save the world eh?"
"Don't try distracting me demon show yourself and fight me!"
"hmm...unpatient much?..Kk I'll come out of the shadows...hehe"

Suddenly the shadows withdrew asshe skowly walked closer.When he saw her for the first time he could not believe his eyes.She was the most beautifull creature he ever laid his eyes on.

"...you..you don't look like a monster.."
"hmm..they always assume that because im a demon i look like a hideous dragon.lmao."
"..It would be easier to kill you if you were not so beautifull..i guess..but you are still a demon and i will kill you Evil must be stopped!"
"oh thanks for the compliment warrior..to bad that i'll have to kill you like i killed all those other demon slayers that attacked me"
"and all those innocent peasants you killed! you will pay for your crimes!"
"innocent peasants?..why would i hurt them?.."
"huh?..well i assumed ..demons eat people and i..i dunno.."
"eating people? lmao well ofcourse some demons eat humans but not me.."
"oh..but then what are those minions for then?"
"well with all those demon slayers around a girl needs to protect herself eh?..plus if i had to bother with every noob that came in here myself i'd be exhausted.."
"ye i guess.."
"well lets get going then deonslayer..I don't want my chicken to burn..if it does i'll have no dinner tonight..so lets hurry this shall we?"
"oh ye..altho i don't see why i should kill you anymore..and i don't want to kill a beautifull lady like yourself if its not needed..so i'll leave you alone.."
"oh demonslayer your making me blush..your sweet,normally demonslayers just attack me and don't listen to what i have to say ...hmm..i got enough chicken for two if you'd like to join me..i wouldn't want you have traveled this far for nothing eh"
"well i am hungry..ok i'll accept your offer"

After that night the demon and the adventurer fell in love,he stayed with her untill one night demon hunters killed him thinking he was a servant of the demon.She took revenge and slaughtered the demon hunters.

Then she discovered that she was pregnant of her former lovers child.When he was born she named him endopker.She gave him his fathers swordthat she had inscribbed with demonic runes to make it more powerfull.After a few years she heard demon hunters were coming after her so she sent her child who was now old enough to fend for himself away so he would not be discovered by the demon hunters.She told him to change into his human form so they would not know that he was a demon if they saw him.

The child thought that it was time for him to move away from his mom like all of her other children had to.Never knwing his father he assumed his father was a former slave of his mother and that she had eaten him before he was born.

Endo still doesn't know the truth and also doesn't know his mom has been killed by demon hunters.He thinks she is still back home and capturing more men to have demon babies with.

He travels around lore waiting for the day his siblings unite and take over the world.In the meantime he enjoys life by killing noobs and going around bars for a good laugh.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Endopker The Ebil Empty I've always wondered.

Post  Roltharus Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Will Endo ever fine out?
Storywise?
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Endopker The Ebil Empty Re: Endopker The Ebil

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Probably, eventually,would be good character development shit o.o
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Yes, it indeed would.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:45 am

Not really background story but similar.More of a backgrounds story that happens DURING the actual story.

After the guild escaped the chaos dimension, endo realizes he's gone soft on the ebilness.This prompts him to wonder if he really is evil.To answer this he secretly goes to find his mother and talk to her, with the excuse that he went on a solo quest.
He does not find her since he has forgotten how to get to the place she lived.

He comes back dissapointed and tries to maintain his evilness but fails mostly.After a while he goes and tries to find her again, with the same excuse so that nobody would find out he was doubting his evilness.The others start suspecting hes not telling the truth about the quests.

this happens a few times, i'm yet to decide what happens when he finds her to be dead/missing.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content