ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Re: Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

Post  Roltharus Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 am

"Two days? Yikes." Rol pondered that for a moment. 

"I may have to start taking better care of myself.." His voice trailed off and he chuckled at Val's call back. "Devious as always." 

The bounty hunter continued. "But I doubt she'll be going any where soon (there I absolutely jinxed it), these last few days have been running you ragged and not in the fun way maybe you should get some more rest."   
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue May 01, 2018 5:21 pm

"No the GM wants to close this RP so we should keep things moving."

Val smiles and puts her head on Rol's shoulder. "As much as I'd like to just snuggle up here next to you and get some more rest.. We should just get this over with. I'll have the servants make us some food. That way by the time we're done questioning the red robe food will be ready for us. Because you haven't eaten in two days and I haven't eaten much either. We can rest after that."

She gives Rol a kiss on his cheek before she gets off the bed and claps her hands. "Come on, time to go." She grabs two walking sticks for Rol to use. "You probably shouldn't lean on that leg too heavily yet." She hands them to Rol and helps him get out of bed.

Together they make their way down to the dungeons slowly.
--

Once they arrive to the dungeon Val dismisses the guard and opens the cell door.
She steps inside and Rol follows. The cell itself is pretty large. It has a comfortable bed and a toilet in the corner. The walls are painted a pleasant pink and white.
There's a small barred window with a view. It's not much of a view but still more than any of the other cells.

Evinne however is gone, because Rol jinxed it.

Evinne is sitting on the bed. Her hands are cuffed by two blue glowing rings. Rol figures those are probably the mana absorbing cuffs. Her injuries seem to have been bandaged and taken care of. The older woman notices Rol come into the room and glares at him. Rol thinks that if she could she would attack him again.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 am

"Well, if you cay so." Rol managed to to get up and after sometime figured out the best way to use the walking sticks (which was properly).

"Oh boy she looks angry." Rol looked at the old lady in the cell, concerned for his own safety despite the apt security measures. "How ya doin?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri May 04, 2018 8:07 pm

(I forgot to mention this last time but We'll just assume Rol told Val everything that happened on his end as well.)

"She does look like she's in a bad mood." Val scratches her head and sighs.

"You've had time to rest. So, you think you can write down an explanation now?"

Evinne does not respond.

"Look, we can do this the easy way.. or the hard way.." She pauses, leans towards Rol and whispers in his ear. "I'm not sure 'Hard' is the right descriptor for tickle torture but we'll just ignore that."

She walks over to a nearby closet, opens it and pulls out a roll of paper and some ink. She then hands those to Rol as she pulls a small table from the other corner in the cell and puts it in front of Evinne. She then takes back the paper and Ink from Rol and puts it on the table.

She pulls out a feather and holds it out for Evinne to take. "So which one will it be?"

Evinne hesitates a bit but then she sighs and takes the feather. Her cuffs make it harder for her to write but they're best kept on for everyone's safety. Evinne begins writing.
--

If I am to tell why I wanted Needed to get my hands on that ring, I must first provide some context.

I do not remember my life before Anhiroman. I just remember my town in flames. This was before the anti-magic war. I believe I was just an eight year old girl at the time.

My town was in flames and everyone around was dead. All because of him.

I don't know why he did it. I was far too young.
There were two other kids my age who survived. I was frozen in fear as Anhiroman towered over us.

One of the other kids tried to run. He was the fortunate one, he was dead in an instant.
Me and the other kid were taken away.
--

Both Val and Rol are reading along as she writes. They both notice Evinne's hands start to shake as she writes the next part.
--

I was locked in a cage for a long time. I was glad. Because the other kid did not have a cage. Instead he had a slab of stone to which he was tied with both hands and feet.
I watched with horror as Anhiroman did countless of horrific experiments on him. But at least it wasn't happening to me.

I didn't realize that when the experiments failed and the boy died, I was next.
--

Evinne's handwriting starts to get harder to read as her hand becomes less and less steady. Tears begin forming in her eyes.
--

I had seen what had happened to the other kid. So when I was at last taken out of my cage I screamed. Anhiroman found it annoying so he cut off my tongue and covered my mouth.
Everything after is something I can't recall. Which I consider a small blessing.

Again I was the unfortunate one. Unlike the others, I lived. The experiments had been a success. When they begun I did not know what he was trying to accomplish.
I soon found out.

Anhiroman gave me an order and against my own will my body moved to do exactly what he told me to do. He had trapped me in my own body. I tried to run but my legs would not move unless he ordered it.
I could not do anything if it hadn't been ordered by Anhiroman.

I was his perfect slave.
For almost my entire life I had no choice but to watch my body move on it's own. I cleaned Anhiromans lab, disposed of his other failed experiments. Day in day out I was covered in blood and guts and rotting flesh.

And then one day he decided it was time to move out of that dungeon and left me behind. He had ordered me to clean the entire dungeon every day. So that when he returned years later it would still look perfect.

I tried breaking the spell my body was under. I tried to run or even to end it all. My body would not listen.
--
Tears stream down Evinne's face. She has to stop writing for a few minutes as she tries to calm herself down.

Then she begins again.
--

I think I have made my point.

Eventually Anhiroman returned. This time he took me with him as he prepared for his next plan. I was there when he founded Necropalypse. I wanted to scream at some of the other members to warn them of his true intentions. By this point I don't have to say why that didn't work, right?

Then he died. But for some reason I wasn't free. The spell on me was still there. Before he died Anhiroman had given me orders to find Mekheris and give him a letter. My body obeyed.

Mekheris read the letter out loud. He was instructed by Anhiroman to build a giant silver pyramid. This would deflect the River of souls and disrupt it.

This would allow Anhiroman to take over the weakened river of souls.

Mekheris dismissed me and went to work on that pyramid.
With no other orders my body walked back to the Dungeon I had lived in for most of my life.
But along the way, not too long ago, Suddenly my body stopped and collapsed.
It took me a few minutes to realize I could move myself.
I was free. After all this time I was free, the spell was gone.

But I knew
Anhiroman would not die so easily. From overhearing him talk both to others and to himself at times, I knew
He has been around for almost two thousand years. He always has a back up plan.

After all the time I spent around him I also knew what his plan was. That ring
That ring was his way of avoiding death.
In it he kept a piece of his soul.
If the ring were ever to break that piece of soul would be released. Somehow this would allow him to return to life undeath

I needed that ring so I could a"#§:~ù//+*$~

I needed it to figure out
how t0 i(§6^!^[

How to stop

That from happening
--
You start to notice Evinne is shaking now.

--
So I used what I knew and tried tracking down where he died so I could find that ring. I found out that it was here in this castle. I tried gaining entry but the guards turned me away.
So I needed another way inside.

That's when I found out about the General. I approached him and offered to use my years of watching Anhiromans experiments to fix him up. Normal healing doesn't work on the undead, but I knew how to do it.

The general was grateful for my help. He allowed me to join him on one last attempt to depose the Empress. After which I would have full access to the castle and the river of souls.

Things didn't go as planned but I made it in anyway. But then he showed up. (She glares at Rol right after writing this part)

He ruined everything. He

Shot the fucking ring

HE SHOT THE FUCKING RING

Now Anhiroman is free again. And soon the entire continent will share my fate.

And it's ALL HIS FAULT
--

Evinne suddenly jumps up at Rol and tries to hit him with her metal cuffs.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat May 05, 2018 6:39 am

Rol quickly reacted, and directed shadows towards Evinne to restrain her and defend himself. "Well, that's awful champ. I sure wish I had given you a chance to explain yourself before I broke the ring.. Wait I did, around six separate times."

While Rol didn't even consider the possibility that Evinne was just lying, but still wasn't overly bothered by the situation, beside they beat anchorman like twice already, third time couldn't be that much harder. Right?
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 pm

As Rol's shadows wrap around Evinne and restrain her she glares at Rol with only rage in her eyes.

Val steps towards her and puts a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry you had to live through that. We'll give you some time to cool down. I'll come back tomorrow to ask you some more questions. I think it's better for everyone if Rol isn't there for that. We'll try to see if there is anything we can do to prevent Anhiroman from coming back. But you'll need to cooperate first for us to do that, okay?"

Evinne hesitantly nods.

Val nods at Rol to signal he should let her go.
When he does that Evinne just sits back down on her bed and just stares at nothing.

Val and Rol leave the cell, the guard locks the door.

"Let's go get some breakfast now." Val says as she and Rol head back upstairs.

When they're a floor higher Val turns to Rol. "We can't be sure if she's telling the truth. But either way this is something we should investigate. A lot of innocent people died last time we had to deal with Anhiroman. If he does somehow return, we need to be ready. Best case scenario we can stop him from returning entirely. But.." Val sighs.

"That's something to worry about tomorrow. Breakfast should be waiting for us in the dining hall by now." She says as she pushes open the door.

Food is indeed waiting for them in the dining hall. However, So is Mioki and she seems to already have eaten half of it. The disguised Succubus waves at Val and Rol.

"I think we should hurry before she eats all of it." Val chuckles.

--                                                                                                          --
((The lack of tongue and decades of not interacting with other people made it so that Evinne has trouble expressing herself. But it was mostly her desperation and lack of trust in anyone that caused her to not even try. Except at the end she was going to explain herself but then she saw the ring and she just had to have it. If that was Evinne just snapping in the moment or something about the ring that called to her, I'll leave that for you to think about.

I probably should have made that all more clear in the moment itself. But I fucked up and have to explain it now. Woops.

Also you technically only defeated Anhiroman once. The first time it was Urisa (Cucco) that killed him, and that was just a ruse to trick Death.

Also, thanks for the foreshadowing lol.))
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu May 10, 2018 7:20 am

(Nah I got that you made it clear but Rol ain't exactly mister sensitive.)

Rol looked back at Evinne, mostly indifferent, a little sympathetic and still a bit afraid. But remained silent.

"Well that was heavy." Rol said as he a Val ascended the stairs. "I agree about investigating but how do you uh.. Investigate it?"

Rol waved back at the succubus and nodded at Val. "Good call."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu May 10, 2018 5:20 pm

(Ah okay, good.)

"We'll try to get as much information out of her as possible. Hopefully we can get at least the location of the place where he did his experiments. Then we can send a few scouts to take a look around. See if there's any clues. If we're lucky we'll find more locations he used. I'm sure he has more than one of those labs set up if he's really been around as long as she claimed. At least one of them should hold clues on his plans and how to stop them." Val responds to Rol's question.

--

Val and Rol join Mioki at the table. We see the three of them talk and laugh as they enjoy their well deserved meal.
Then the camera pans out and the credits roll.

END
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Credits

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu May 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Credits:

Necropalypse II

DLC: Aftermath

GM: Kiro Cloudwatcher
Player: Rol

Music:

Random encounter:
Pokemon Yellow battle theme

Fall of the clocktower:
TAZ: The eleventh hour OST-The Clock strikes Noon (Apocalypse!)
(Forgot to use this one, oops.)

The Undead assault:
The Witcher 3 ost: Battle of Kaer Morhen

Archmage Vesbaoth Battle:
The witcher 3 ost: Welcome, Imlerith

Empress vs General:
Halestorm-I am the fire

Final Boss: Evinne:
Persona 5 ost: Ark

(Disclaimer: None of the music was made by me. I do not have any musical talent whatsoever unfortunately.)

Thank you for playing.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Sequel Teaser

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Play music as you're reading this:

As the credits slowly fade we see snow falling from dark clouds. The camera pans down and we see we are flying high above a frozen wasteland. The horizon is lined with a wall of mountains that reach all the way into those dark clouds.
The camera zooms towards the base of one of those mountains. As we come closer we can vaguely see a cave entrance. The snowstorm starts to pick up as we get closer to the cave.

As we fly into the cave we see that the inside is just as frozen as the outside. We travel through the frozen tunnels and eventually reach a gigantic hole in the earth. We follow a narrow path that winds down along the edge of the hole. It goes all the way down until the light no longer reaches us and the screen goes completely dark.

The screen stays dark for a while.

Then suddenly a light flickers on in the distance. We have reached the bottom and head towards the light through another tunnel. As we come closer we notice that the light is a lit torch. When we finally reach the flame another one lights up further up the tunnel.
And then another, and another.
All the way until the entire tunnel is visible.

At the end of that tunnel we see a single wooden door. It is a door that has been there for almost two thousand years. The only reason it hasn't rotted away is the freezing cold that has kept it perfectly preserved.

The camera goes through that door and we and up in a small room. As we look around we see three tables.
One of them is full of strange vials and alchemical potions and equipment.
On the second one is a large golden chest which seems to be locked. In front the chest lies an ancient rusted sword that is almost as long as the table.
The third table is full of ancient books.

In the middle of that third table we find a towering pile of books. On top of that pile is a large crown. The crown seems to be made from some black metal that has been only slightly covered in rust.
On the crown there is a single green gem. That crown had been undisturbed for hundreds of years. But now..

We see the gem starting to glow and dark malevolent energies fill the room. They seep into the crown. The darkness gathers and slowly begin to take a familiar shape.

One of the books falls on the floor. The camera moves away from the shape and focuses on the book. On it we see a single phrase inscribed in a language that has long been forgotten by the world. Were the language not lost to time someone might have been able to translate it. And if they did they would know that it said:

Property of Anhiroman, Emperor of Neruvah, King of Wraiths and Lord of the dead.”

Necropalypse III

Hel Freezes over

Coming soon eventually
In a thread near you.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content