ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath

Post  Roltharus Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:31 am

"What's mine is yours." Rol bowed, as if presenting the shadow wall to Val.

"Better to use the the big guns then, I don't know.. Die. So I'm on board." Rol plops himself on to the ground to rest. 

"Hopefully I never see a snail again."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:19 am

"I don't think we were in mortal danger at any point. That acid stung but it would have needed a lot of it to be lethal." She drinks a few sips from a health potion to get rid of the acid burns. She then hands the potion to Rol.

"Still was annoying as fuck though. We could have been fighting that thing for a long time if it kept going like that. It wasn't even our target."

"So how are you liking being the lover of an empress so far?" Val asks.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 am

Rol graciously accepted the potion, drinking as much as he required.

"Yeah, took a lot more energy than it should have." 

The bounty hunter stood up and stretched. 

"I'm enjoying the benefits that for sure." He said, winking at Val.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:03 am

A few seconds after drinking the potion Rol felt the burning sensation change to a tingle. The burn started to fade.

Val's burn mark faded as well. It would take a few minutes to fully disappear though.

Val raised an eyebrow at Rol. "So you're just using me for my body? I see. I should put some more responsibilities on your shoulders as punishment then."

After a short and awkward silence she starts laughing."I'm just kidding. But you should have seen your face." When she's finished laughing she puts away the health potion.

"You won't have to worry about that. I won't give you anymore responsibilities than you already have. At least not until after the potential marriage." She chuckles and grins at Rol.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 am

"Let's be honest here, pulling me around everywhere, getting me to do all your bidding, if anyone's being used here it's this guy." Rol teased back at Val.

"But please, I'm allergic to most forms of responsibility, they could kill me, because I am very fragile. How does common law work in your kingdom anyway?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Val stood back up and walked towards Rol. "Oh, I'm pulling you around am I?" She grabbed Rol's coat and pulled him close against her. "Like this you mean?" She smirks and looks into his eyes.

She then leans in, pulls down his mask and kisses him.

After a long kiss she pulls away and let's go of Rol. "You know, it almost seems like you enjoy being pulled around." She smirks and starts walking towards the location marked on the map.

"Talking about responsibilities though, you're gonna have to get a few more eventually. It kinda comes with the whole banging the Empress package. Don't worry though I'll try to only give you hypoallergenic responsibilities. We don't want you to be known as the sneezing Prince-consort after all." She chuckles.

"Well common law varies depending on the social class of the couple. For the lower classes it's less strict. But because I'm an Empress there technically is no common law marriage. Because of the importance of my title I'm not allowed to have relations if there is no possibility of full marriage. Which is why you officially sleep in a guest room. If we were to announce our relationship publicly we would at least need to be engaged. I can't just go and announce I have a boyfriend. That'd be a huge scandal and would ruin any foreign alliances." She sighs.

"So in short, if you want to keep me you'll have to eventually put a ring on it." She smirks.

The trees quickly became more dense and making your way forward was more difficult. That's when you felt a drop of water fall on your head. Soon it started raining heavily.
You were surrounded by the smell of wet soil and leaves.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Rol, obviously, reciprocates the face battle.

"If I'm being honest a little bit of direction does me some good, so you're on to something there."

The bounty hunter chuckled and followed behind Val. "Those considerations would be hella nice, thank you."

"Ugghhh, am I goon have to find my self in a position of power before the potential em ay are are eye ay gee ee.  Rol asked, as the rain started to fall. In response he formed his shadows around he and Val to protect from the water.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 pm

"Just a tiny bit of power. Like I said I'll try to give you only light responsibilities. Since you aren't of a noble bloodline we can get away with giving you only the minimum amount of power. Probably the best option would be to keep our current arrangement. Where you are my personal body guard 24/7. Which would mean your only responsibility would be keeping me alive. You'd also have a small group of guards that work under you. Which means you won't have to worry about administration or people living on land you own. Your official title would be Prince-Protector or something."

She pauses to cut down a tree branch that was blocking the way.

"You'd probably also have to take my last name. Roltharus fir Tanea-Asefeyll. Doesn't sound too bad at least, right? Huh, do you even have a last name right now? Or did you not bother after the memory loss?" She asks.

(I assume you would have told her about at least parts of your backstory at some point in the last two months. The amnesia would probably have come up pretty quickly, right?)

The rain starts pouring down hard. Your shadow keeps the both of you from getting soaked.
In the distance you notice raindrops being caught in the air by something. You then realize it's because of spider webs. The whole area ahead of you is covered in them.

"..A many eyed monster, now spider webs. I know where this is going and I do not like it at all." Val sighs.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:44 am

(That assumption is safe to make)

"While that wasn't exactly what I meant, it did essentially answer the question I was asking and so I am thoroughly satisfied."

Rol picked up the branch Val had cut down, assuming it was of appropriate size.. actually scratch that, he picked it up regardless of possible inconvenience 

"I don't really know how it sounds, I can't pronounce it and when you say it I'm pretty sure I have minor aneurysm that prevents me from understanding it. But I'm more than happy to take your word for it!" He responded, exuberantly. "And I have not taken any other last names, dramatic pause.. Since the accident another dramatic pause ... And so the spot is open." 

The bounty hunter eyed the various spider webs, visibly uncomfortable, somehow through his hood. "Well, maybe they are just cobwebs, outside.. In the rain."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Puddles started to form on the ground and the soil became muddy. Walking through was getting more difficult. Not to mention the spiderwebs were now everywhere and not getting tangled up in them took some effort.

The branch Rol took with him got stuck in the spiderwebs but he managed to pull it free. The arm sized branch now had some webbing on the end of it.

"Not being able to pronounce your own last name might be a slight problem. I know it's a mouthful but you'll get used to it, eventually."

Suddenly she looks up. "Look out!"

As Rol turns to look he just sees a large black figure and eight glowing eyes drops towards him from above. It hisses.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:40 am

"I'll be honest, I think my messing up the name would be far more entertaining, and therefore satisfying, than me getting it right." He responded to Val, shrugging just as he receives Val warning.

"There's only one real dichotomy in the world and that whether or not you are a fan or aren't a fan, and right now I'm decidedly not a fan." Rol managed to rattle the sentence off rap god speed, as he swung the branch he was holding at the figure (spider).
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:59 am

Rol swings the branch but it just breaks. The spider then crashes through Rol's shadow umbrella. Rol is knocked down to the muddy ground and pinned down by this giant spider. The next thing Rol sees is eight glowing eyes staring down at him and a pair of giant spider fangs biting into his shoulder.
It hurts badly.

(I'm having trouble coming up with a size comparison for the spider. I guess Labrador height-ish.)

Val sees this and slashes the spider with her sword. Trying to knock it off Rol. But in her attempt to not hurt Rol she overshoots a bit. The blade connects but the blow is not hard enough to knock the spider off Rol. It does leave a cut in the spider's body.

Then two more giant spiders drop down a few meters away and scuttle towards you.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:52 am

Rol gathered his shadows into a column, to push the spider off of him.

"Reiterating, not a fan." the bounty hunter proceeded to shot the incoming spider with Pew and Pew.

"Val, got any secret spider knowledge? Like weaknesses or if they have i don't know off buttons?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:42 pm

When Rol's shadow Column pushes, the spider tries to hold on to Rol using its fangs. Causing its fangs to cut deeper into Rol's flesh. Blood squirts out of the wound.
But the spider can't hold on and is thrown off Rol.

"I'm pretty sure they don't like fire. I'd prefer not starting a forest fire but it's raining pretty badly right now. Which means normal fire won't be as effective anyway, so instead.." She holds out her hand and says a few words in Demonic. In her hand a black flame appears.

She then throws this black flame at the wounded spider. It hits and soon the spider is covered in black flames. It screeches before collapsing. It's legs curl up as it dies.

Rol shoots at the other two spiders and hits one of them. His shoulder wound makes it hard for him to aim properly with one of the pews.
The spider hit by the bullets is hurt and slows down.

The third spider gets close enough and shoots web at Val. She gets almost fully covered in it and her movement is severely restricted. "Shit." She tries to struggle free but only gets her sword arm free. She is too far away from the spider to attack it.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 am

"Quick question, how venomous would these spiddos be?" Rol asked, as he grabbed his shoulder wound, wincing.

"Ah, yes fire, a skill that still alludes me." The bounty hunter stood up, and refocused on the spider nearest Val. He sent some shadows towards the spider in order to thy to restrain it by grabbing it's legs.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:28 pm

"Depends on the species. I'm not an expert so I'll need to take a closer look to make sure. Which I can't do right now because I can't move my legs. I'd say it's a 1 in 3 chance of them being venomous. Since there's three local species of giant spiders. And only one of those is venomous."
Val says while she tries to free herself from the webbing.

"You do have explosives though. Those are kinda like fire. It should probably work." Val answered as she cut the webbing with her sword and freed herself. "Taking their legs out works too it seems."

Just as Val said Rol's restricting of the spiders legs worked. The spider could not move. It Hisses as it tries to pull free but fails. All eight of it's legs restricted.

The other spider however is still free and scuttles quickly towards Rol and shoots webbing at him. Now Rol is the one covered in the stuff. Both he and one of the spiders are trapped.

Val on the other hand is free and makes another black flame. She then throws it at the free spider. It connects and explodes causing black flames to cover the spider, it curls up and dies.

"Need a hand?" She asks to Rol who's completely covered in spider web. She then goes over to him and tries to cut him free but it takes a while.
Luckily the last spider is still restricted by Rol's shadow and shows no signs of getting out any time soon.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:57 am

"I like those odds, well better than a 100% chance at least."

Rol struggled with the spiderweb that encompassed him trying (with no avail) to tear them off himself. He still managed to maintain his focus on restraining the remaining spider. 

"I'd love to make a very inappropriate sexual innuendo to do with hands, but the spiderwebs are grossing me out and ruining the mood"

(random, unrelated note entirely. I really enjoy delinquent manga and I have no idea why.)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:39 pm

"Well if they are venomous I guess you'll start feeling it about now. So if you don't feel anything weird within the next five minutes we'll know you're safe. But I'm pretty sure the black ones aren't the venomous ones. If I remember correctly it's the brown ones that use venom to take down dinosaurs. The black ones just use webbing to trap their prey. So you should be fine, probably."
She shrugs and continues to try cutting Rol free.

After a while she succeeds and Rol can move again. Although the webs still cling to his clothes in some places.

"Yeah, spider webs are never sexy. Then again I'm sure someone out there has a spider fetish and would disagree with that."

However when Rol moves a bit too fast the pain reminds him of his wound. Which causes him to forget about the last spider for a moment and it manages to break free.

Val notices and prepares another dark flame.

Suddenly in the distance they hear a loud bang. "Was that an explosion?" Val asks with a worried frown. "Wait that came from the direction of the town." She gasps and lowers her hand. The black spider tries to scuttle away into the forest.

Just then the bell on the large tower rings out. "That bell only rings when they're under attack. Fuck."
And sure enough, you both see smoke rising from the direction of the town.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:51 am

"Great, spiders that hunt dinosaurs. Those are the exact words I needed to hear right now." Rol paused, "Although the vague assertion they aren't venomous is helpful."

He nodded, in response to the lack of spider sexy, but the mental image coupled with the pain made him lose his focus. The bounty hunter took a couple shoots at the fleeing spider, aiming for it's uh.. Thorax? 

"Is this the start of the spider people uprising? I'm not ready." Rol said, as he turned to return back to the town.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 pm

The pain makes it hard to aim and Rol's shots only graze the spider.

Valkyria quickly throws her black flame. It hits and the spider gets burned. But then it disappears into the forest.
"We'll have to deal with that one later." Val frowns and starts walking.

"As far as I'm aware there aren't any spider people in this region. Just giant spiders." She answers as she pulls out the health potion and gives it to Rol.
"You look like you need it. Just drink it all. That should be enough."

She puts her sword away and starts running towards the town.

The rain shows no signs of stopping.

--

After a while you both arrive at the  south-eastern edge of the town. There you see a blazing fire raging in the north eastern part of town. As the bell tower keeps ringing.
As you get closer to the gates you hear screaming and see people running. Right behind them is a group of zombies.

Val looks shocked. "What the fuck.." She clenches her fist and draws her sword again.
Just then another explosion lights up the dark grey sky above. Then the bell tower comes crumbling down and rings one last time as it crashes into a roof.
"Here we go again.. I guess."
She charges into the open gate.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:01 am

Rol finished the potion, before he ran after Val, he clutched the empty potion vial for no real reason.

As the approached the currently in distressed town, Rol noticed the multitude of zombies, then quickly after, Val's state of shock. "Here's a setting I wasn't expecting again."

The bounty hunter followed closely behind Val, he wasn't sure where she was mentally, but if she made any subpar calls, he'd be watching her back.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:19 pm

By the time they reach the town Rol's wound has mostly healed. The area around his shoulder is still a bit sore but the wound has closed up.

As soon as the both of you are through the gate you see a group of six zombies right in front of you. Val leaps forward with her sword and a split second later one of the zombies head goes flying. It's body collapses on the ground into a puddle of rainwater.
The five other zombies turn towards the two of you.

"That one doesn't seem to be getting back up. So at least we can kill them this time." Val said as she got into a fighting position.

The five zombies charge towards you. Moaning and grunting as they get closer. "We need to deal with them quickly and move on. The real fight is further up ahead." She points to where the fires are raging.

Behind you a bunch of civilians run into a house and start to bar the windows and doors.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 pm

"Dang, got the moves like uh.. Jagger, a very famous individual in organized bounty hunting set in this fantasy world of Val tm." Rol stumbled through his words, commenting on Val's slick attack. 

"Definitely makes this easier... I hope." Roltharus began forming shadows into needle to attempt to pierce the zombies, their heads specifically.

"Should we try to ask the panicked and screaming villagers was up? Or just find out for ourselves"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:26 am

"Ah yes, I've heard of them." Val responds as she swings her blade back up and decapitates another zombie. This one too drops to the ground.

Rol gets distracted for a second by the zombie head that flies by in front of him. Causing him to only hit two of the zombies in the head with the needles. One of the needles goes straight through the zombie's skull. That zombie goes limp.
The other needle only goes part way through. Rotten blood spews out as the zombie heavily wounded. But it keeps moving. Which only causes the needle to dig deeper into it's skull.

Another Zombie gets past the needles and suddenly grabs Rol, biting him in the other shoulder. But it doesn't seem to have many teeth left. It hurts much less than the spider bites.

"We're gonna need to disinfect that later." Val says just as the other zombie attacks her. She tries to fend him off but gets pushed back. She trips and falls on the ground. She grunts hitting the ground while wearing armor isn't pleasant. Neither is the zombie that fell over too and is now on top of her. It keeps trying to bite her but she manages to keep it at arms distance with her sword. "Ugh gods, this fucker stinks."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:11 am

"Very famous, and also very real." Rol nodded.

The bounty hunter loses focus of the needles due to the pain and they lose their form, "C'mon both of them? Jeez." 

He attempted to push kick the Zombie away, to create some distance, then fired a couple of rounds towards the head of the zombie attacking Val. "Real sorry if he spills on to you."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next