ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Kiro Cloudwatcher I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Kiro Cloudwatcher

2 posters

Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Kiro Cloudwatcher

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed May 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Prologue:

An old legend:

"On the continent of Val the war between good and evil waged on for ages. Eventually people didn't even know which side was good and which side was evil anymore. Was there even a good and an evil side? Or was it just pointless slaughter?
The people of Val, all its races and factions, had always been in war. They did not even know the word "peace". When one war was over, a new one started, etcetera, etcetera.

But about 3000 years ago the wars stopped suddenly.Why? The countless dead that had lost their life during the neverending war rose from their graves. Hell was full and the dead were angry at the living. These zombies almost wiped out all life on Val, until one hero managed to open the gates to a new dimension, a new hell. The hero banished the zombies into that dimension and closed off the old hell. Now people could once again, live and die in peace. And they had learned their lesson.No longer would they fight, no longer would there be such a meaningless war.

Or so they thought, even though some ghouls remained to walk among us to remind us how close we came to the end of the world.Wars have started again and once again they seem to be unable to stop fighting. But what if the new hell gets full also.. will we be able to survive another undead invasion?
It is rumored that the hero that saved us became Death itself, but maybe this time Death can't save us, maybe this time..the world will trully come to an end."

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Undead outbreak II

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Three thousand years after the first Undead outbreak people have started to consider the story as a myth.Wars once again rage on across Val, mainly the 10 year lasting war between the DoomShroud Empire and the Order of Light.Some who believe the myth to be true are scared that new hell will get full again.

Their fears seemed to be correct, when all over Val undead creatures appear out of seemingly nowhere.This time however its not just zombies.Ghouls, skeletons,vampires and others all attack towns and cities all over Val.People panic and migrate only to find that nowhere seems to be safe from the undead.
One of the towns that was attacked was the warrior village of the Thunderfang clan.

This village was well known and respected in Val, and feared by its enemies.Its leader was Leonidaz DaPuppy, a strong warrior and a smart general.He and his wife Acidica had recently given birth to twins.A boy and a girl, Kenichi and Brandy DaPuppy.Leonidaz his brother,Kenkun DaPuppy, who died a few months before the twins were born had a daughter, Cyniska DaPuppy, Acidica and leonidaz adopted her after her parents died at age 9.(4 years earlier)

From a nearby swamp the undead swarmed upon the village soon after the outbreak.Leonidaz gathered his troops to defend the village and Acidica took shelter with the children.The thunderfang clan was a tough warrior clan and they defended their town from wave after wave of the undead onslaught.But every time they thought they had won, more undead attacked.After hours of fighting the undead finally breached through the village walls.

As the fight moved into the village itself Acidica told Cyniska to take the twins and run as far as she could and then hide until the next day.Cyniska did as she was told and ran as fast as she could.Even at her young age she was one of the fastest runners of the village.She managed to escape unseen as the village burned behind her.She eventually hid herself and the twins in a small cave in the forest.

The next day Cyniska returned, only to find an abandoned ruin of what used to be her village.She ran home, shouting for anyone that might still be alive.But everyone was dead, including Acidica and Leonidaz.She found a note next to Acidica's body that said:

"Cyn, hun, if you found this letter then that means I am dead.I'm sorry, i wish i could have taken care of you but now its up to you.Leave this village and stay away from cities,towns anywhere with a lot of people.The undead will attack places like that, so avoid them untill the outbreak is over.I don't have much time to write this so ill be short.Please take care of the twins, i know you can do it, i believe in you three.
Love mom xxx"

Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Forest life.

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 am

Cyniska:
Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic16Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic17

A young kenichi, around age 8 is walking through the forest.A slight drizzle of rain falls down from the light greyish sky.He doesn't pay attention to his hair and clothes getting wet, he is too focused.He is being followed and he knows it, he looks around, trying to catch a sound of his pursuer.He starts walking faster,then suddenly , a sound! A twig breaking, he turns around but sees nothing.Suddenly he notices someone leaping at him from behind."Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!"
He slips as he is pushed, falls down and rolls over the ground grabbing his attackers shirt as they roll farther and farther untill they hit a tree."Ouch, damnit sis..be more carefull.""Hehe, no can do twin, you are an easy prey!"Kenichi glares at his twin, brandy,She did this a lot, it annoyed him, atleast thats what he said, but he knew it was just playfullness.He was also a kid so in truth he had just as much fun as she did."Get off me!"He pushed her off him,they both stood up and started laughing as the rain started pouring down harder.

Meanwhile Cyniska their 12 year older cousin was at a market,dressed in a cape with a hood.Sneaking into the crowd the young woman wasn't there to buy stuff,no her lack of money forced her to steal.The three of them tried managing by hunting and gathering in the forest but there were certain things they could not find that way.She grabbed some shirts and pants,some cheese and bread and ran as hell.Years of running increased her already fast running ability.Before anyone noticed she was gone from sight.Once she had ran far enough she pulled down the cape.Revealing her short messy hair, blue eyes and her camouflage she had put on her face.With her loot in a bag (also stolen) she returns to the temporary camp.

To avoid getting caught the three of them constantly moved around the massive forest.They made camps wherever they went and then broke them back down.Sometimes they just used caves to live in.With the almost constant rain in this forest a cave offered better protection than a tent.But the amount of caves was limited around here.After playing around the twins also return to camp, Cyniska had prepared bacon burgers with the cheese and bread she stole, and the meat of a wild boar they killed earlier.

"Hey cyn that smells yummy!!" Brandy squeeled as she sniffed the air before running towards the food.Kenichi followed, trying not to drool at the sight of his favorite meal.They sat down and started munching on their dinner."You two had fun today?" Cyniska asked."Yes Cyn we had lots of fun, didn't we butthead?""No.."Kenichi once again glares at his twin, brandy in response sticks out her tongue.
After dinner Cyn gave them their new clothes, the old ones were worn down.Then they went to sleep in their cave as the rain fell down like bricks.They slept in self-made sleeping bags.Sleeping bags were not common so Cyn had not been able to steal them, instead they made them from bear skins.

The next morning Cyn wakes up early as always.The sun has just started to rise and the normally orange sky had slightly red glow.Cyn put on her robe and hood as she went to the market to steal some breakfast.It was the twins birthday and she wanted to make something special for breakfast.It was still early but the market was already getting crowded.Stealthily Cyn mixed in with the towns people as she grabbed some pastries.When she tried to grab some garlic someone knocked into her.The man turned around and saw she was trying to steal the garlic."THIEF!!SHE IS STEALING THAT GARLIC!"

Cyn gasped, she had been caught,this hadn't happened in a while.Unfortunatly four knights who were patrolling on horses heard the man,when she saw them she knocked over the man who was now blocking her path.He hit the ground and she ran over him,running at full speed as the knights started chasing her."Halt thief!"One of them shouted as they drew their swords.Cyn rushed through the crowd, the townspeople tried grabbing her.This was bad, cyn needed to get to the forest where the towns people wouldn't get involved and hopefully she could lose the knights..somehow.

She Sprinted for the forest,suddenly a man grabs her arm, she spins her leg back around and kicks him in the face.He lets go but the knights are on her tail.She keeps running, without a crowd she could now run at full speed.She would have gotten away, if it wasn't for the horses.She might be fast, but she can't outrun a horse,let alone 4 of them.She throws away her robe and it flies right against one of the horses heads.It causes the horse to panic and fall down,almost taking out another horse with it.But the other horses manage to avoid falling and keep chasing Cyn.She was unarmed and would not be able to fight off the knights, her staff was still at camp. But she was hesitant to return there, she didn't want the twins getting caught up in the battle.

The horses started catching up to cyn,leaving her with no other option than to return to camp and then drawing the knights away.She headed for camp as the knights were closing in."You can't escape us you filthy thief!!"There was no sign of the fourth knight, the horse must have gotten hurt badly when it fell Cyn thought.She felt bad for the horse but she had other things on her mind right now.More specifically three knights trying to arrest or kill her.(or both).
She finally reached the camp and grabbed her staff, just then the knights caught up and jumped down from their horses with drawn swords and shields."You are outnumbered girly,Just come with us, don't force us to hurt you."Cyn did not reply instead she swung her staff around,preparing to draw them away from the cave she started moving backwards away from the cave.One of the knights grew impatient and charged at her."ENOUGH OF THIS!!SURRENDER!!"

Meanwhile the twins have been woken up by the commotion.They take a peak but remain hidden."Cyn..shes outnumbered kenichi! we have to do something!"Kenichi nodded, before sitting down and closing his eyes."What are you doing!Why are you sitting down! we need to hel.."Kenichi put his hand on brandy's mouth."Shh, i have a plan.."A confused expression appeared on brandy's face."I'll distract them.." He grinned as he opened his eyes and stood up."You know what to do.""Huh? what do you mean.."He looks at her."Oh..ok!" She said as soon as she figured out what his plan was.

Cyn smacked the staff against the knights helmet,the vibrations stunning him for a second.The other two now charge towards cyn, Putting their shield in front of them as they close in.Cyn uses the staff to lift her off the ground as she jumps over the two knights and slams the staff against one of them from behind.The knight falls down, the other one turns around and blocks cyn's attack with his shield.He then slashes at her with his sword,she twists her staff around trying to knock his sword out of his hand.It causes him to miss but he keeps a thight grip on his sword.At that time the first knight who was no longer stunned grabs Cyn from behind,immobilizing her."Got'cha!!"

Suddenly a rock hit the knight on the head."Ouch! what the hell" Kenichi stood on top of the cave while flicking another rock up and down into the air."Kenichi!.."Cyn shouted shocked when she sees kenichi,but quickly takes her chance when the knight is distracted.She slips free and slides to the ground, instantly kicking upwards against the knight.He stumbles back, then gets hit by another rock thrown by kenichi."You brat!"The knight charges towards kenichi,Cyn tries to stop him but is attacked by the other two knights."Ken watch out!".She blocks their swords with her staff.

Kenichi jumps back as the knight charges, taunting him by throwing more rocks."C'mere you brat!"Kenichi trips and the knight puts his sword in front of him."Got'cha"."NOPE!"Suddenly Brandy comes crashing down on the knight, he hits a rock and is knocked out."Good job sis,Your stealth attacks are getting better and better.""Hehe,It was a good plan."Brandy sits down on top of the knight."So how do you think Cyn is doing?""Im doing just fine brandy".Cyn shows up behind them,swinging a sword around."That was dangerous you two, you could have gotten hurt.""Sorry ..."they both apologized with a sad look on their face."Thanks, you saved me back there""yes we know we'll never do it ag..wait what?""You both really are thunderfangs,im proud,your parents would be too."Cyn smiled,the twins smiled back.

They left the camp to make sure the knights wouldn't come back.They walk through the forest looking for a new camp."Since you two are such good fighters, i think it might be time we started going straight."Cyn said."Huh?"the twins were suprised."I mean, to avoid being hunted down by knights and other law enforcers,the safest option would be doing quest for gold, so we can actually pay for our food.""Oh..sounds like fun!"Kenichi grinned.

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Orcish sky pirates ohno!!

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 am

Two years later..

"So tell me again,why did they put this super important machine in the middle of a forest everyone is too afraid to go into?" Brandy asked.Kenichi chuckled lightly" More like how the feck did they get the giant thing there ?" Cyniska shook her head trying not to laugh "Guys, I already told you they had to build it there because of the nexus.That spot just happened to have multiple ley lines crossing over each other, all the machine does is tap the mana from the nexus and transports it to the village."
Kenichi nodded "But that still doesn't explain how the machine got there.""And how are we expected to fix this machine?We aren't science people." added Brandy.

"Our quest is only to find and see what has happened with the machine and to fix it if possible.If its too broken for us to repair we will have to return and ask for an engineer, now be quiet i hear something ahead."Cyniska signaled to the twins to get down.A bit further was a small river and across that river several orcs were walking around.They sneaked closer, using the trees and rocks as cover.

The orcs had disconnected the machine from the mana pipeline for the village and hooked it up to their ship."One,two...twelve orcs on land and two on board.Orc pirates?...Why would they need mana?.."Cyniska whispered,however before she could think of a plan the twins had already jumped through an open window on the ship.Cyniska followed them before hitting them on the head with her staff."Don't do stupid stuff like that you two!""Sorry cyn."Before She could continue telling them they should be more carefull they noticed the blue glowing engine in the middle of the room."A ship that runs on mana?Or is that for the weapons?"Cyn wondered.But Kenichi knew what it was for" This.. this is a sky ship.""Are you sure kenichi?"He nodded,and told them he had a plan.

Cyniska and Brandy sneaked up on the two orcs on board and pushed them off the ship.Which didn't hurt them that badly since the ship wasn't that big.The girls then cut the rope ladders to prevent the other orcs from climbing on board.Before the orcs knew what was happening the ship lifted off and slowly started flying.The two girls jumped off on a tree.The orcs were too busy chasing the ship to notice them as they descended and reconnected the machine to the pipeline.The girls then ran back to the village.
One of the orcs grabbed a cannon and aimed at the ship but their captain stopped him."Don't shoot our ship, idiot."They continued following the ship but they couldn't keep up.

The girls walked out the forest when suddenly they heard a loud bang.The ship had exploded and they turned around only to see it crash down to the ground."TWIN NO!!" Brandy screamed."Ohno keni.."Tears rolled down brandy and cyn's cheeks."Pfft,You two look like somebody died."
They turned back around and saw kenichi sitting on a tree branch."TWIN!You're alive!....YOU IDIOT GET DOWN HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS!!""Kenichi, you should have told us you were gonna bow up the ship, we were worried.""Like hell i was worried over this loser!!"Brandy screamed angrily as she chased kenichi in circles.Cyniska giggled softly at the twins."Sigh, you two never change."

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Wasteland

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 am

One year later.

"This is bullcrap,We've been walking for hours and theres nothing to be seen for miles except sand.Hot,burning,annoying sand that gets in my shoes!Not even a single cactus to drink from!"Brandy complained."How do you expect a cactus would grow in only this annoying sand?"Cyniska said."I dunno, all deserts have cactuses right?""No The sandy ones don't.""Oh thats just awesome..this can't get any worse!""True, I Don't know whats going to kill us first,the heat, dehydration, some desert dwelling monster or your constant nagging."Kenichi remarked with a small laugh."Shuddup butthead!"Brandy tackled kenichi and pushed him down to the sand.

"AAGH HOT SAND!""Thats what ya get buttface.""Guys calm down,save your energy."Cyn tried calming down the twins once again."Whoa..Do you feel that?"Kenichi asked."Feel what?""The ground is shaking.""Ye sure, you're the one thats shaking twin, not the ground.""I'm being serious..See! look there somethings coming!"
A big cloud of sand being thrown into the air could be seen in the distance.It aproached quickly and loud engines could be heard.Three car/tank hybrid looking machines raced towards the three adventurers.The cars surrounded them and stopped.Six armed masked men stepped out of the vehicles with their swords drawn."Something tells me these guys aren't friendly..""Ye brandy i don't think they are either..get behind me you two."

They closed in on them,brandy decided she wouldn't wait for them to reach them and attacked."Wait brandy!Ah crap, keni go help her! I'll hold of the others!""K cyn."Kenichi rushed after brandy.The first desert bandit was caught off guard by brandy as she jumped up and kicked him in the stomache.Another one attacked her from behind but got tackled by kenichi.Cyn grabbed her staff and knocked the sword out of ones hands before slamming her stick against his face.

But then two bandits attacked her from the sides.She managed to avoid the attacks but one of them grabbed her staff and pulled her back allowing another bandit to grab her.The twins took out one of the bandits by simultaniously kicking his head on both sides.As he hit the ground the other two bandits punched the twins.Brandy got knocked down kenichi landed on his feet but got kicked down by another bandit.Just when the bandits captured them more cars appeared, only these ones shot at the bandits, causing one of the tank-cars to explode as its mana tank got hit.The Bandits got into their remaining cars and fled, leaving behind their knocked out comrade, cyn and the twins.

"Ugh..that hurt,Cyn, brandy, you two okay?""Ye i'm fine buttface..""..I'll live, how about you keni?""I've had worse before..I think.."The other cars stopped and more armed men stepped out, but these guys didn't have their swords drawn and wore no masks.They looked like warriors,the oldest and tallest one stepped forward."What are you doing in this desert, this is no place for people like you.""What the hell does that mean?!" Brandy yelled."We're just passing through"Cyn said.A potbellied man walked towards the knocked out bandit."You knocked one of em out eh?Not bad for a bunch of kids.""Indeed, not many would stand against twice their numbers, especially if the ones they're facing have swords.Who are you three?"The old man asked."We are The last of the Thunderfang!"Brandy exclaimed.

"Thunderfang?..where have I heard that name before?"The fat man asked."Thunderfang, you are claiming you are the last of the great warrior clan that got slaughtered during the last undead outbreak?You want us to believe someone actually survived THAT?"The old man said with a skeptical look on his face."Yes,Our parents told me to hide with these two in a cave outside the village."I see...If you speak the truth i may have been too quick to judge earlier,We are the desert city guard force, come with us, we have water and food.And then you can tell us your story.""I don't know..Your offer is kind but..""FOOD?! WATER?!COUNT US IN!"Brandy interupted cyn."Sigh, ok then..Brandy is right we could use some water."Cyn sighed.Kenichi nodded quietly.

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Desert City Guard Force

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am

Desert city, an isolated fortress where only the toughest warriors could survive.The only thing protecting it from the sands and monsters of the desert are the thick walls surrounding the city.This is where the DCGF, the toughest mercenary soldiers in Val live, train and fight.This is where cyn and the twins had ended up.They were impressed, they never had seen a city like this, especially not in a desert.

"Ugh theres sand in my shoes."Brandy wiggled her feet trying to get the sand out."You'll get used to that."The bald guy said."Now if you could tell us more about your clan?"
"Well its been a while but what is it that you want to know?"Cyn replied."The thunderfang clan was famous for their battle skills, how was it that they all perished against the undead?""I think it was because the village was close to a swamp, thats where the undead came from i heard.They just seemed to keep coming, there was no end to them, they just overwhelmed the village with sheer numbers.""They came from the swamp?!..I see, there must have been thousands of corpses in that swamp..I guess its a bit late but i'm sorry for your loss.""..thanks"

"So are you just passing through or planning on staying?""We are just wandering around, like we've been doing for years, its working well for us.I just think the twins need something more..but its not like we can just buy a house in a city for us three, we can't afford that.""True, but what if you join the DCGF?Its dangerous but with you being thunderfangs and seeing how you've been fending for yourselves i'd say you would do fine.""I'm not sure if..""It means you get a free house, food and training.""..oh..""the training is harsh though,not many make it through al-" "We'll join!" Brandy interupted.

"But brandy, ...actually shes right, we will join.We can take it, we've been through a lot already.""Great! We are honored to have thunderfang warriors among us.The training starts tomorow, Lets get you three registered first."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The arena
-Driving lessons
-first mission

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Desert bandits attack!

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 am

DCGF generals think it won't happen, I disagree.

Dino hunting:

Kenichi:"Target at 8 o'clock, interceptor lure it to an open spot.Destroyer open fire when target is in sight!"
DCGF drivers:"Yes sir!"

A small car boosted out of its hiding place and zoomed past a t-rex.The dinosaur roared and chased after it but the car was too fast.It lead the dino to an open spot.A larger car opened fire at the creature from high up a hill.The t-rex went down after being hit by hundreds of bullets.Kenichi drove towards the dinosaurto check if it was dead.Suddenly desert bandits attacked kenichi and his squad.

Interceptor:Desert bandits!! Sir what do we do?
Destroyer:Theres too many of them!
Kenichi:Guys keep calm, I'll grab what we came for and then we can get our asses back to the city.Just keep them off my ba-

One of the bandits rammed kenichi's car into the t-rex corpse.The other two paniced and drove away.The bandit aimed his gun at kenichi as he had him pinned."Shit.."Kenichi tried getting loose but his wheel was stuck behind a horn on the bandits car.
Then another car rammed the bandits car and opened fire.The bandits shot missed kenichi by an inch.

kenichi:WHOAH! ..that was a close call.Jazmine, you saved me?Wow thanks.
Jazmine:N-no problem s-sir.

Kenichi grabbed something that was on the t-rex and drove backwards, turned around and together with jazmine he returned to the city while fighting off the deserts bandits.
Back in the city kenichi thanked jazmine,who was the engineer in his squad.

Kenichi:Nice driving back there,i'd be dead if you weren't there.
Interceptor:Sorry sir..we got scared and..
Kenichi:Next time you drive with me you better not run or I'll kick you out of my squad.
Destructor:Yes sir, thank you for not kicking us out now.
Interceptor:Ye most squad leaders would have killed us..
Kenichi:Get out of here before i change my mind.-chuckles-
Jasmine:Sir you almost got killed because of them, shouldn't you punish them?!
Kenichi:Eh, i'm not the punishing type.Anyway thanks again,you're a great driver.You should be more than an engineer.
Jazmine:t-thank y-you-s s-s-sir...

-Meeting of generals
-bonding
-The Bandits attack
-The chase of vengeance
-funeral
-Goodbye

Cyniska DCGF armor: Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic18

Brandy
Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic13DCGF armor
Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic14Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic15Casual clothes

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Martial arts training from hell

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 am

placeholdererer
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Reunion

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 am

Placeholderererererrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic10Brandy age 21
Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic11
Kiro Cloudwatcher Bandic12Brandy's look change.(to avoid being caught as a thief)

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Finding love

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am

This satra is not a cheating bitch, unlike the real one.(just like im not a real martial artist, unless you count those few lessons I had when i was a kid and i pretty much forgot.)
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Kiro Cloudwatcher Empty Re: Kiro Cloudwatcher

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 pm

wrote more parts and stuff.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 am

Rewriting this stuff mostly from memory. Hopefully my writing skills have improved because that crap in this thread above sucks. The writing here isn't my best either not by far but first rough draft and stuff. And I might eventually make a comic out of this so I'm not really paying attention to certain stuff.

sneak peek: (Names have been left out and replaced with their relationship to Kiro. Because I want to have the names in Valeah, and since im still working on that language..)

The cries of the baby twins sound through the house. Their older cousin jumps up and runs to them. Only to find their mother already soothing them. "Don't worry (cousins name), they were just hungry. Your uncle wouldn't let anything hurt them."  Their mother says.
(Cousin) Sigh with relief. "I know.. its just.."

"We will protect you too (cousin)." (mother) smiles.
(cousin) lowers her head. "My father already gave his life to protect me... I won't let anyone else die for me. I'll protect myself." "I know hun, but family protects each other. And you are our family too so we'll protect you wether you like it or not." They giggle.
"Fiiiiine, just don't die on me auntie. Or I'll revive you and kill you again myself." She smirks.

"Who's killing who now?" (Father) Enters the room.
"Nobody love, we're just joking around."
He chuckles. "So how is my family doing ths morning?"
"Very protective of each other apparently." mother giggles while cousin glares at her.
"The only ones in need of protection are me and kiro. We're outnumbered by you ladies." Chuckle.

"Oh jeez, you poor men. Don't worry if Kiro's anything like you you'll both be fine." Mother replies with a giggle.

Suddenly a soldier burst through the door. "Sir!"
"What is it soldier?" 
"Last nights patrol, they still haven't returned."
"... Where were they last seen?"
"They were headed to the swamp sir."
"I see. I'm sorry girls, duty calls. I won't be long."
"Okay dear, be carefull out there."
"Always love."

He messed up cousins hair before following the soldier out the door. Cousin looks worried towards mother. 

"Don't worry cousin, your uncle is a great warrior he'll be fine."
"...Yeah." She nods.
----------------------------------
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:49 am

(Is the comic thing that you were working on way back when still a thing?)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 am

Yes, just delayed a bit. Mainly me getting distracted is at fault there lol but its still a priority on my to do list.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:19 pm