ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse: The River of Souls

5 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Roltharus Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:46 am

The bounty hunter was disappointed with the seemingly effective disguise. "Man, I was hoping for a gag, but nah plot progression's 'more important'. Damn."

Sighing Rol plopped himself on the floor. "Is the face paint water proof?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 16 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  WereMagi Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 am

Aside from maintaining the Link, Herst has yet to make comment but isn't making himself to make any.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: ???
Race: ???
Classes:

http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:08 pm

"Mioki has no idea, try licking it?" Mioki responded to Rol.
"See? What did I tell you. She's already starting to like you."

"Herst is being quiet again. You think he passed out from a mental nosebleed?"
"Who's Herst? Is he a ghost? Mioki sees nobody."
"No, Herst is umm a friend of Rol." Val said, as she was unaware that Herst wasn't technically a member of ChaoZ (yet). "He's currently in this gem." She pointed at the necklace containing the soul link. "At least his mind is, his body was too tired out so he is temporarily confined to this gem thing."
"Oooh!" Mioki suddenly was in front of Val and tilting her head at the soul link.
"Pointing! He's pretty." The disguised succubus said as she pointed at the necklace.

"No, Mioki, that's just a.. ugh nevermind."

"Anyway we should get going. Every moment we wait is another chance for the undead to get closer."
"Right!"

Val walked out of the cavepartement and Mioki skipped after her.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 pm

She... frightens me. I am never good with those that are childish in demeanor... That is why I am silent... Had I the chance, I'd simply fade away from this place and let you deal with it.

Herst replied uneasily and seemingly distracted.

Is this how they all act when not trying to murder you into a bloody mess for ambushing them before a meal? Am I being punished for something?
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:04 am

"Uh. No thanks?" The bounty responded to Mioki's odd suggestion.

Rol allowed Val to explain the enigma that is Herst to Mioki then nodded and followed after the girls.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 am

"Huh, Herst is shy apparently."
"Meow?"
Val shrugs. The door closes behind Rol and they walk out of the cave.

--

A while later they arrive back at the castle. Val brings Rol and Mioki to the main lounge room. The room wasn't as large as the dining hall but it was still impressive. And then the Empres calls in a servant to instruct him to build a concert stage for Mioki. The servant was very confused but went to get the other servants anyway.
Meanwhile Mioki had claimed one of the large couches for herself and was rolling on it.

"Now we just have to wait on the replies to the letters to arrive. And My brothers lover to return."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:45 am

"How likely is assistance anyways?" Rol asked. Checking Pew and Pew to make sure they were fully loaded and unlikely to break anytime soon.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:13 pm

"Well there might be no royalty left but that doesn't mean I don't have a few strings I can pull. But most of the letters I sent aren't for helping us. I just alerted several people about the Undead and asked them to do anything they can to protect civilians.
For actual direct help I'm only expecting a small amount of people to respond. Mioki and you guys are the ones I'm counting most on though."

"Yay!"

--

Soon after the letter responses come in. Val reads them all. "Seems like most people I alerted are starting to make preparations to defend themselves, good. Doesn't seem like we'll get much help from anyone though. Let's hope Reganya had more luck."

"I did" The faceless woman suddenly walks in through a wall.
"EEEK! Mioki is startled!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:47 pm

"Well then, what's up?" The bounty hunter asked, Pew and Pew still drawn and being inspected.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:40 pm

"I told our guild leader, Kiro, about the situation. Right now he's rounding up some other guilds and the DCGF and organizing an effort to keep Centrean towns safe. He also said he'd send some help our way. Although he couldn't say how many he'd send, depends on the other guilds."

Mioki tilted her head while studying the faceless womanas she talked.
"But at the very least we'll get some reinforcements from our own guild." Reganya sat down on a couch.
"That's a relief. Seems like we're as prepared as we can be. I've got scouts going around observing the undead's progress. So we'll know when they get close... Mioki, something bothering you?"

"Hmm. Question! She doesn't have a face." The succubus pointed at Reganya.
"That wasn't a question."
"Mioki apologizes!"
"...Okay?"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:22 am

"Awesome, I can be incompetent in front of everyone." Rol said, not a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Hey it's rude to comment about one's lack of parts. Instead you must comment on her relationship with Val's brother."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:59 pm

"Val has a brother? Mioki is surprised!"
"I never told you about my missing brother?"
"He's missing?! Oh this horrible, did the zombies get him?"
"He was missing, but he showed up a few days ago."
"Oh, yay!"

"...How old is she?"
"Mioki is sixtynine"
"She's sixteen." Val said while covering the succubus her mouth. If the servants heard mioki's true age they would realize something was off. Demons live for far longer than the other races and age much slower.

"I see."
"Mioki... Stop licking my hand.."
"Hmmph?"
Val uncovered mioki's mouth. "We should make preparations."

--
Time skip because nothing is happening.
--

A few days later.
Everyone(Except Doomy and Hersts body.) is gathered on the roof. A finished stage stands before them with everything needed for a concert.
"Mioki you ready for this? The undead are closing in so the sooner you can start the better."
"Yes! Mioki just needs one more thing."
"And that is?"
"A band. Pointing!!" The succubus pointed at everyone else on the roof with her two hands.
"..."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Prior to the timeskip, Rol didn't say much anything, simply mentally shipping Ren and Deathy more. 

- Post timeskip-
"Wow. I feel like character in an amine dealing with a shitty filler arc." Rol sighed. "Why do you need a band?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:58 am

"Mioki doesn't know what an amine is. You must mean anime. And duh, the GM(Pointing!! at the fourth wall) was kinda forced to come up with two weeks of plot. Did you really expect something other than shitty filler?"
Thank you Mioki. But it's only shitty semi filler. It does have a point aside from filling two weeks. Mostly to show the effects the undead are having on Centrea.
"Because foreshadowing! meow"
Yes.. Anyway on to the real post.

"Why? Because Mioki gets lonely if she's alone on stage. And a lonely Mioki can't make good music! Come on it'll be fun!" The succubus made puppy eyes trying to convince everyone.

But they were interupted by an ornithopter landing. A bunch of people exited the Vehicle one by one. The first one was Riaden, and Archon behind himChaoZ (ex) members, Clarifying this in case Dean gets confused. Next was another familiar face (to Rol at least.) Reaver from the DCGF.
And lastly Jazmine the leader of the Order guild and a female Dwarf that nobody knew yet. 

"Seems our reinforcements have arrived."

"What da hel 's that stage doin' here." Reaver blurted out.
"OOH a fatty!"

"Who ya callin' fat?"

"Don't mind her she's ...not used to greeting guests. I am the Empress of Valkyrea, welcome to my castle."
"Thank you, your highness. We are honored to be here." Archon Bowed politely.

"Speak for yer self ya twat. I'm just here fer the job."
"Reaver! Show some respect to the Empress."

"Don' tell me what ta do. Yer no longer a DCGF member Jazmine and the title of Empress ain't worth shit these days. So I'll be saying whatever I want."

Riaden stood to the side quietly. And the dwarf quietly glared up at Reaver with anger in her eyes.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:03 pm

The bounty hunter hunter shrugged. "I can't exactly instrument, but whever." He replied as the 'copter landed.

"OH BOY IS THAT FEVER I SEE?" The bounty hunter ran up to his 'acquaintance'. "Man, I'd pick you up in a friendly embrace, but Mioki's previous observation essentially explains why I won't." Rol gave the driver a thumbs up. 

He waved at his fellow ChaoZ members before turning his attention to Jazmine. "Holy shit, it's Jizzy. I haven't seen you since..." Rol looked up contemplating something. "Since that thing that never happened... Awkward. I wonder if that crush on Ken was for real though?" 

"And you," His eyes moved to the dwarf. "Are the only one I don't know here. Hiya, I'm Rol." 

The 'blast from the past' was giving the bounty hunter a bit more enthusiasm.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:33 pm

"What did ya call me boy?.. Wait.. Fuck, it's you. This is gonna be a pain in me arse. Ya better not piss me off this time Ya don't have yer Guild leader protecting ya like last time."
Reaver glared at Rol.

"..You aren't making any sense. And how do you know about.. Did Kiro tell you about me?" Jazmine looked at Rol confused.
The dwarf was also confused but for a different reason. Whatever it was she shrugged it off. "Right, I'm Cevae." The brown haired Dwarf didn't seem very interested.
"She doesn't talk much. She's just here as my body guard."
The dwarf nodded. Both girls seemed to be dressed similarly, the dwarf had more armor on though and a large hammer strapped to her back.

"Yay more band members!"
Mioki yelled. The Succubus was getting even more excited, if that was even possible.
"..What?"
"Mioki, I don't think any of us are good at playing music."
"That's Okay, you don't have to be good you just have to have fun!"
"..."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Herst was busy wondering if he could somehow sneak out of the proceedings. Had he control of his body, he'd have shaken his head and left with a comment about sniping undead but given his current restricted form, did not link with anyone and just manipulated the world into a way to group the zombies together so that when whatever happens happened, cleanup of the undead should be easy.

That and wondering how much longer before his body was useable. He can't know what state it is in till it can house his soul again.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Rol patted Fever on the back. "Last time we went confrontational I remember kicking you around while you lumbered about awkwardly until Ken got bored and knocked you out."

Turning back to Jizzy. "Huh? No. The original Necropalypse told me about you. Well, Erza in particular. Technically." He sighed, pretty sure that we was not properly explaining things. "Wait.. Kiro? Like the demon wolf thing? Have I missed an IMPORTANT OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE!?" His outburst of emotion went as quickly as it came as he nodded in acknowledgement of Cevae's role. 

Turning his attention to the succubus. "Don't need talent? Just have to be amused. This is my kind of event."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:10 pm

(Yeah, I said I changed my name to Kiro at least twice somewhere on here already. lol)

"Yah just got lucky." Reaver sneers.

"Name change? What?" Jazmine is confused.

"Don't mind him. He tends to say things that don't make sense. He tends to DO things that don't make sense either. So yeah.. It's best to.."
Archon abruptly stops talking mid sentence and stays silent. "Are you okay?.." She asks the AFK Archon. He doesn't respond.

"Yay! So you'll join? Anybody else?"

"I really don't think this is a good time to play music."
"Actually, Mioki is sort of a Bard. Her music will help against the undead."
"I'm not usefull in combat by myself so if this helps I'll join." Reganya shrugs.
"WOOPOO! Mioki thanks you!"
Nobody else seems willing to join.

Right then a guard comes through the door. "Your highness the scouts say a horde of undead is approaching from the south west!"

"Guess it's time to start this."
"Woo! Mioki is excited! Pick your instruments, Pointing!!" The disguised succubus pointed to a stash of instruments next to the stage.
It had two guitars, a saxophone, a flute, an oboe, a french horn and a triangle. On the stage was also a drumset.

"I bet Herst is glad he doesn't have to bother with this."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:13 pm

"I got lucky that my legs didn't get stuck in your fat, so I suppose you're right friend." Rol smiled large enough that one could see a crinkle in his face mask.

"Oh, never mind that Jizzy. He just didn't edit in the new name, so I would keep falling back to the old one when reviewing past posts in the rp." 

The bounty hunter sighed as he approached the instruments. He held his hands to his face as if in surprise. "Oh no. Both of my two passions. Hitting stuff cylinders and triangles, which will I choose!?" Then he asked. "Val, what do you want?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Reaver growls at Rol's comment but didn't do anything else. Knowing that physical combat isn't his thing. 
Jazmine was unsure of what to say, this situation was getting too weird for her.

In the distance the horde of undead could be seen shambling towards the castle in a big group. Strangely organized for some reason unknown to everyone but Herst.
"Uhm you can do both, right? With your shadows?" Val pointed out.

Mioki was already on the stage with a guitar in her hands and a microphone in front of her. "Testing testing!! WoooooooooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOO"
Reganya was pondering on which instrument to use.
Riaden stands in the back facepalming at everything.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:22 am

Herst revealed his presence in the form of Telepathy to everyone in the room in a casual matter of fact way.

Good news and bad news. Good news is despite my limited power restricted to Manipulating the world, I have clumped the army into an organised mess so that cleanup is easy. However it appears that there is a leader. I wouldn't say it's on the level of a boss fight like fighting a dragon difficult, so more of a lesser boss that controls the mooks into a more difficult fight. However this one is is ordering the general figures of an undead army. 

If this is confusing you, there is a big undead that bosses around other lesser undead that boss the rest of the debris.

Bad news is that now I have to communicate with more people, so expect stray thoughts from each other. I'm not great at working with a team this sized via telepathy. It's headache inducing to say the least and I have to strain myself not to micromanage everyone myself. 

Oh, and I guess I should introduce myself to the new faces who know not I. I am Herst, consider me a traveling enigma of a person that's nearly always equipped for the job at hand. Would shack your hands but my body was over exerted. I'd guess maybe we shall meet in person in another day or so. 
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Rol shrugged in response to Val. "Well, I could. But that'd be cheating. Plus... You, me, Fever, Jizzy, Cevae, Archon, Riaden, and Ren. That totals eight people. Eight instruments. Math, yeah."

Rol shook his head in slight surprise at Herst telepathic introduction, but quickly returned to his previous 'which instrument?' debate.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:03 pm

"the pretty stone talked into mioki's head!! mioki was so surprised that she forgot to capitalize her words again!"

"What was... "
Jazmine struggled to find words. She wanted to react to the absurdity of everything around her but didn't know how.

"Told you we should have stayed home." The dwarf said.

"A giant undead creature? This is gonn' be more fun than I expected." Reaver grinned.

"No, Rol you and Ren are the only ones who agreed. The rest of us will advance towards the undead. You can join us later when Mioki's songs have taken effect. and even if we all stayed here, your friend over there doesn't seem able to do anything at the moment. So there would still be an instrument available."
The Empress poked Archons armor and accidentally almost tips him over.
"Oops. Also no, you can't get out off it. Mioki needs two people in the band at least if I remember correctly."

Meanwhile Reganya got on the stage with the other guitar, the only instrument aside from the triangle that she could play due to her lack of mouth.

The Empress led the others to the ornithopter. "Oh and Rol, I'm counting on you." She winked at him before the vehicle lifted off and headed towards the undead. The others that noticed it shrugged it off despite finding it weird.(Hoping Herst vehicle headaches don't count in soul link form. They shouldn't since it's no different from being worn on a necklace.)

Archon remained AFK on the rooftop.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:03 pm

"Silly Jizzy, the disembodied voice did introduce himself. Jeez." Rol sighed at her 'incompetence'. 

The bounty hunter nodded. "Valid enough points. Yeah, we'll hold on the fort, musically or whatever it is we're doing." He decided that the triangle was too graceful of an instrument for this act and sat at the drums.

Rol waved off the group, warning Fever not to get eaten if they decide to use him as bait. In response to the Empress' wink the bounty hunter bit his tongue and then mumbled. "That's not fair. She's too op.".
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next