ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Denizen's Curse - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Denizen's Curse

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Denizen's Curse - Page 9 Empty Re: Denizen's Curse

Post  Roltharus Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:13 am

When Adara took Delvet's blade we almost protested, but reluctantly held back, instead just quietly thinking his disappointment as to not disrupt the progress being made.

"Then we'll take it slow, let's go." Delvet moved to take the rear of the group and suggested Amrille and Adara take the lead.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:49 pm

The group made their way to the statue room without incident. Then they headed into the the tunnel. Even with the torch lighting their way visibility was still low. Eventually they got so far that the entrance they came though was no longer visible.

It took them about 20 minutes of walking until they reached a door. The remains of a lock were scattered across the stone floor. Amrille and Adara slowly pulled the door open.

On the other side was a set of stairs that led to the outside. For the first time in a while they could breathe fresh outside air. The exit was disguised as an ancient tomb.

However once they had reached the top of the stairs any relief they felt was instantly destroyed.

They had made it out but there in the middle of the graveyard was a hunched over figure. Seemingly eating from a corpse. It was immediately clear this was no normal zombie.

It's skin had a foul green color. It's bones poked out through it's skin. It's frame was skeletal. It's hair was long and light grey.

Adara gestured for everyone to be quiet and to sneak out. The creature seemed too busy with it's meal to notice the group. They managed to make it halfway to the gate.

So for a moment it seemed they would get away unscathed. But then Onyll had a weak moment and almost fell down. Morivella and Lyrn manage to keep him up but the slight noise was enough to alert the creature.

It slowly turned around and stood up. At it's full height the creature stood over 2 meters tall. It's limbs were horribly elongated. And it had massive claws on both hands. It's teeth were long and sharp and it's eyes glowed with a sickly green malice.

It let out a deafening scream. Which caused two graves to burst open and from each one an ancient zombie clawed it's way out.

The creature started towards the group with a shaky but surprisingly quick gait. The two zombies slowly shuffled behind it.

"Well shit." Amrille said while readying her crossbow.

"Should we run?!" Morivella asked in a panic.

Delvet CS
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am

In the moment that the creatures noticed and charged the group, Delvet felt not horror but almost a serene sense of resignation.

"You guys should absolutely run." The swordsman said, while drawing his blade positioning himself between the group.

All that said, he was still a warrior and took in as much information as he could about the foes coming toward him and the location they were in.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9