ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight - Page 4 Empty Re: ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight

Post  Roltharus Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:13 am

(definitely have seen the shape of the map, but not the coloured version i think. Maybe a draft?)

"Nothing to apologize for there, laughing's a good thing."  Rol put his thumb up to signify there was no hard feelings there.

"I've seen a bit, and dangerous is accurate. Hopefully these place manages to return to a safe haven again though. Maybe it's 'cause I'm new and you've been here as long as you've said but it seems to be a nice enough place."

He stopped next to Furica as they approached her house. "Happy to help of course. That said I still feel awful about your dress I don't know how long I'll be in town, but for as long as I'm here if you need help with anything just let me know."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:31 pm

(Yeah, not exactly a draft. Just the same thing before I went on a world-building spree and made 20 countries to put on there. And of course without the colors to signify the borders of those countries.

Posted it now because I wanted you to know where this RP takes place and where ChaoZ inn is. Also wanted to point out Ghel's location. Since that's your baby.)

--

"Ta be 'onest aye 'ave nothin' ta compare 't too. So t's 'ard ta say'f it's ah nice place. Dhe elders always told tales 'f 'ow dhere used ta be ah large city nearby tho. Tha way dhey described 't an' the forest around 't, 't did sound like ah nice place." She sighs. "Ay'm too youn' ta 'ave known 't. 'T all got destroyed in tha war apparently. Now t's just trees dhat 're barely alive an' mud. Dhat an' tha occasional mana storms."

There's a short silence as she looks of into the distance. Perhaps trying to picture what this place once looked like. "Ay think safety was tha only thin' dhis place 'ad goin' fer 't. Now dhat's gone too. Not dhat dhere's anywhere else fer us ta go tho." She shakes her head and takes a deep breath.

"Ay'm sorry. Ay suddenly got all gloomy." She forces a smile back onto her face. "Anyway, we've arrived." She says as she grabs hold of her door. "Ya really don't need ta worry about tha dress. Ay'll get dhis stain out in no time. Jus' gonna 'ave ta scrub 'ard." She opened the door and turned back to Rol. "Ay'll keep dhat in mind tho. Ya will be stayin' at tha Inn prolly ay guess? If ay need ya ay'll look fer ya dhere."

(I'm not sure how you're planning to get yourself that disguise. Figured this was part of it. So I didn't want her to close the door on you yet. If that's still your plan and you want to get a dress from her you'll have to convince her somehow. Rolls will be required. Unless I'm completely wrong and you've got a different plan. Which would also be okay.)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu May 09, 2019 6:43 am

(That.. sounds like a draft like exactly. my neglected, neglected baby.. god i'm an awful parent)

"Fair enough, it certainly seems like a nice place withholding the currently situation of course, at least." Rol responded to Furica's sigh.

He listened to her concern about the state of the village before he spoke again. "If that's the case once maybe the troubles here clear up finding you way elsewhere is the next step. Who knows, just something to think about."

"Y'know I knew I went to the Inn for a reason, I really gotta get back there and get a room. Thanks for reminding me 'bout that, and absolutely I'll be around at the Inn if you need anything. Have a good night."

(listen, i definitely had a plan going in, but right now i've most certainly forgotten it so we wingin it. Also question how does Cole prancin around in his miniature form[like in previous rps when i'd toss him out as a guard dog for Val] work with the energy costs n stuff?)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu May 09, 2019 7:47 pm

(Draft schmaft. While adding names counts as a draft, which in that regard yes you're right. The colors added are less a draft and more an alternate version with a different emphasis. (Geography versus state borders). Meanwhile I have too many babies I can't hold them all, send help.)

"Oh, Ay've been thinkin' 'bout it. Even if ay 'ad tha coin ta travel, where'd ay even go?" She shrugs.

"No worries. If ya need a room ay suggest askin' fer tha blue room. It 'as tha best bed Miss Enelyse 'as. You'll sleep like a baybeh."

She waves at Rol and heads inside to wash her dress.

(To make things easier on the both of us let's just say You only have to spend energy once to summon Cole. Would be too much trouble to figure out rules for how long he can stay out. Once he's out he's just out until you recall him. If we do need a limit at some point probably like he can stay out for 12 in game hours before he needs to be renewed. So if you go to sleep he'll still be out in the morning. I assume you ask because you want to have Cole watch over Furica?)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:46 am

(i feel u, the dark elf designs look cool tho)

"There's always Fyrsendea." Rol chuckled.

He waved back as he turned to head back to the Inn. "Thank for the suggestion Furica, be seeing you around." 

He subtly dropped a mini Cole out and whispered. "Keep an eye on the lady, don't want anything bad to happen. both because morally I feel obligated and also because I'll definitely be blamed if something does happen. Also we might need that dress she's cleaning."

Then he headed back down the route he came.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am

(Thanks, working on the High elves next.)

She chuckles too. "Ay ain't sure 'ow I'd even get ta Fyrsendea, by boat? Mayhaps not a bad idea tho'."

"See ya!"

The mini Cole nods and skitters after Furica.

-

Rol soon made his way back to the Howl Inn. As soon as he went through the door Enelyse glared at him. "She got home safe, yes?"

The only other person there was the hairy guy. He was still drinking.

The bard seems to have packed up and left for the night.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:05 am

After Rol entered the Inn once again, he responded to Enelyse's grilling. "Home safe, slightly consoled, perhaps feeling better, with present subject still feeling guilty about the ordeal." He saluted as he finished up his "report".

"I dont suppose it would be to blase of me to ask about a renting a room here? Furica mention the blue room?" The bounty hunter subtly peaked over at the man drinking, trying to get a better read of him.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Enelyse nodded. "Good. If I find out you're lying you'll be sorry."

She raised an eyebrow. "She mentioned the Blue room? Guess you made a good impression then. Alright, I'll let you have it. It's upstairs, on the left side. It'll be easy to spot, the door is blue. It costs 2 silver coins for a night."

Just as Rol peaked over to the man he shouted. "En' ahay needft 'nnoffer un!"

"For Eli's sake Ruph. You've had enough, go home."

"Yerrr noht t't bosses o' meyh." Even in his thick accent it was easy to tell he was slurring his words.

"I am the boss of this Inn though. Don't make me throw your ass out the door again." She glared at him.

He was immediately cowed into doing what he was told and stumbled as he tried standing up.

(So about Cole, let's say something were to happen, how would he respond? Would he try to protect Furica himself? Or would he contact Rol? And if so,how? Does he share a psychic link with Rol? Or would he physically have to come warn Rol?)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4