ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse: The River of Souls

5 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:23 pm

"What part of this is making sense?" Doomy asked while he and Reganya pulled with all their strength.

But it was no match for the strength of Anhiroman.
It was still enough for the shadow and ectoplasm to start seperating.
"Stop that!" Anhiroman shouted. These mortal fools cannot simply pull a god apart! That is impossible!
And yet they were doing exactly that.
"No they weren't!" The wraith king shouted. He could not believe he was about to be defeated.

"I will not allow this!" He screamed.
Anhiroman aimed one hand at Death's nephew and another at the hooded guy and fired a
This was his final mistake.
"What?"

With both of his hands aimed and preparing to fire he was distracted. This allowed Rol and Reathy to make one final pull. Unraveling the wraith k
Anhiroman would fire before he unraveled and kill both of them.

But before he could do that Valkyria jumped into the air and flew straight at the wraith king.

"...Fuck"
Her black sword sliced the wraith king right through the middle. Rol and Reathy pulled their respective parts to them. Reathy absorbed the ectoplasm and the shadows dissipated.
The Wraith king had been Defated.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 26 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Roltharus Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 pm

"Hell yeah." Rol paused. "And now that's we're exhausted and shit the lemure's eat us and it's game over. They breakin' through the box any time soon?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:03 pm

"Did you forget? I'm in control of this place now. They won't break through unless I say so. Which I won't." Valkyria said as she landed, her wings fading.
"I wonder what else I can do. For example making those clothes of yours disappear?" She teased Rol and giggled.

"Please don't." Reathy commented.

She looked over to Reathy. "Or I could make them confess their love for each other."

Reathy sighed. "How about we just fix the river of souls and get the hel out of here."

Valkyria knew they were right. She wanted to play around with this power but each moment they waited more people would be killed by the undead outside. "Right, let's end this." She nodded.

Reathy walked over to the pillar in the middle of the island. They reached their hand into the river and carefully pulled it away from the glass pillar. They then flew up into the sky to stabilize the whirlpool of souls above them.

Valkyria walked over to the pillar and readied her black sword. She took a deep breath and smashed the pillar into hundreds of shards.

In the sky above the whirlpool of souls slowed down and became more like a waterfall.
As the river of souls fell down on the island the glass floor began to crack.

Valkyria summoned her wings again. "Let's get out of here." She grabbed Rols hand and flew up into the sky. She carried Rol as she and Reathy flew away.
The black glass islands crumbling beneath them once again becoming black sand.
The lemures sank into the sand and were buried as the sand filled up the crater. Where the center Island once floated a lake of souls started to form.

Once they were safely back in the castle Val let Rol back down. And Reganya walked out of Doomy. Val's wings disappeared as she sat down on the floor. She let out a deep sigh of relief and exhaustion. "We did it."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:35 pm

(WHY DIDN'T MY POST GO THROUGH FUCK.)

"Not in front of the kids."

Rol said in response to Val's teasing. 

"Nah, don't i'm pretty sure sexual tension is the source of their power."

He watched as they did the thing, to do the thing. or fix the thing... The thing. 

"Some of it. There's still mounds of undead things. Or will the refatal damage they took while unundead actually occur?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:40 pm

(Dunno man. That sucks.)

"Well no, but they can be killed normally now. There are people out there already doing just that. And less people turn after dying." Val said, still sitting on the ground.

"They're also less likely to come here. Most likely scenario is that they'll just scatter. They'll cause some incidents here and there but nothing major. " Reganya added.

"What she said. What I'm really worried about is the General and his army. He's been trying to kick me off my throne for years. He won't stop now." Val got back on her feet. "Alright enough resting, we should get back to the surface."

Doomy and Reganya nod and follow her to the elevator.

---

As the elevator ascends Doomy interupts the silence. "So.. The river is fixed but that's not enough is it? I mean without our aunt what's stopping someone from breaking it again?"

"We are. I spend most of my time in the castle. I'll protect and watch the source. You can now sense the river right? You can protect the outside. Fix any problems that occur. Souls getting stuck, pyramids blocking the river etc. You're a true soul reaper now brother." Val answered.

"Well yeah but I can't do that on my own. I can only do those things when I'm fused with Reganya."

"There's an obvious solution to that." She looked at Reganya.

"Huh. Yeah, I guess there is.." He also turns to Reganya.

"How cute. You're blushing, brother." Val giggled.

"I am NOT! "

"He's undead. He can't blush."

"But he would be if he could. And you're defending him now, adorable."

Doomy and Ren sighed.

---

Once they get back to the surface they see soldiers temporarily fixing the holes in the castle. And down on the ground they are cleaning up the battlefield of corpses. Reaver and a few other people are fixing the ornithopter. The sky is still dark but the rain has stopped.

Mioki suddenly comes bursting through the wooden planks the soldiers put over a hole in the floor and tackles Val. "Ooomph!"
Val hugs the succubus in disguise.

"You live! Mioki was worried!" Mioki clings to Val.

"It's okay Mioki. We're alright, we fixed the thing."

"Yay!!"

Mioki released Val and jumped in the air randomly.
Val smiled. "You know what I really want to do right now?"

"Sing and dance?" Mioki asks excitedly.

Val shakes her head. "No, take a nap."

"Mioki wants to sing. But a nap sounds good too!"
She then sits down, closes her eyes and starts to snore.

"I meant in a bed. Mioki don't sleep here on the battlements..Mioki, no." Val sighed.
Mioki was already long gone to the dream realm.

"You guys should get some rest too." She turned to Rol, Doomy and Reganya.
Doomy shook his head. " I've napped enough for the rest of the month."
"True."

"I'm not tired either. I do feel a bit hungry though." Reganya said.

"Okay, you can go grab whatever you want from the kitchen."

"Thank you." And with that Reganya sank through the floor.

"What about you Rol?" Val looked at Rol with a wink and a suggestive smile.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:34 am

The bounty hunter waved as Ren left for the kitchen.

"A bed sounds nice. Yours perhaps?" Rol winked and clicked then paused. "Well that was just as awkward out loud as it was in my head."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:28 am

“Technically all the beds in this castle are mine.” Val chuckled. “But yes, that was what I was trying to imply.”

Doomy runs away covering his ears. “I do not want to hear this conversation!”

Val chuckled again and lead Rol back into the castle.

About an hour later...

The sun starts to break through the dark clouds, lighting up the ground below. A ray of light falls on a bird. The bird flies off towards the castle. It flies over a group of soldiers sitting down and resting.
One of them cracks a joke, they laugh.

The bird lands on the battlement wall where Doomy is looking into the distance. His trance is broken when he notices the small bird. It suddenly flies away, startled by Reganya coming up through the floor behind him. They turn to each other, Reganya steps forward and takes his hand in hers. Doomy smiles.
They stand next to each other holding hands, watching the sun rise above the clouds.

Behind them Mioki is still sleeping and snoring loudly. Somehow she ended up upside down on a stack of hay. Luckily none of the guards notice her horns peeking out of her hair.

Rol and Val stand in front of the bedroom window looking at the same view. Too lazy to get dressed they just wrapped the sheets around themselves. They embrace each other and share a kiss. She smiles and lays her head on his shoulder. Secretly touching his butt underneath the sheets.

The fixed ornithopter flies by as it heads back to the Inn, with Reaver in the pilot seat. Riaden and Archon sit on the edge of the side door. The sun shining on their back.

Elsewhere Herst stands in front of an army. He raises his scythe into the air. The soldiers follow his example and cheer. Around them lay their discarded banners. The sun reflects off their weapons and Herst turns to look at it.

Jasmine and her dwarven bodyguard stand nearby and also turn to look at the rising sun, they smile.
In the distance they see Laura the wandering sauropod walking by slowly.

The credits roll

GM (99% of the time) – Kiro Cloudwatcher

Roltharus the lightbulb as himself
Scott 79747 as himself, sometimes
Dean as Herst
Kiro as every NPC, including himself

Special thanks to the fourth wall for allowing us to break you over and over.

Thanks for playing!

Sometime later...

Scott arrives at the castle and takes a look around. “Uh, guys? Did I miss the thing? I missed the thing didn't I? Well f**- “

“Unit-74797 has been muted.”
Fin
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:23 am

(reathy af)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25