ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Roltharus Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 am

('toggle her memory'. gg)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 21 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 am

"As far as I know , yes. I work in a similar way as golems do. With a few magical enhancements. At least that's what my maker said. I do not get why I was made to be able to move as if I was flesh... if my purpose was to be chained up anyway." She shrugged.

She raised a stone eyebrow at Jex's question. "That's an odd question. I guess it's related to the puzzle then. I don't think I can recall anything about a five and eight-"

As soon as she spoke the numbers a loud rumble sounded from behind the gate. After which it slowly started opening up.
The gargoyle blinked in surprise. "...I guess you solved it? I'm confused as to how you did but there the gate is.."

"I guess I fulfilled my purpose." Her voice betrayed hints of confusion, sadness and fear. "I ... Wan- Nevermind."

((Solution: You were not the ones that needed to say the password, she was.))
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:52 am

Jex stepped back when the rumbling began, prepared to fight but it seemed all it was was their problems being solved. He looked at the gargoyle and smiled.

"Thank you."

He started walking towards the entrance when the gargoyle muttered something. He could barely hear it but he knew what she wanted. Taking a firm grasp on his dagger he slammed it down at the chain holding the woman in place.

"This is such a bad idea."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:06 am

"If she eats us, I'm gonna be really sad Jex." Rol said after seeing the mage try to free the Gargoyle.

"If she has magical powers and can help, might as well add another pet to the party." The bounty hunter said while petting Fluffy, not realizing the implications of his statement (y'know sexually).
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:51 pm

As Jex's dagger slammed against the chain it was repelled by a magical force. This caused the dagger to fly out of Jex's hands and land a few feet further in the grass. The gargoyle winced as the dagger flew by her face.

The gargoyle straightens herself again and turned back to Jex. "You wanted to free me.. I.. Thank you. Unfortunatly you can't do that. The chain is protected by powerfull magic and will repel any physical or magic blow. But if you still want to help me.. There is a way."

The gargoyle turned to look at the open gate. "The staff of wisdom that lies deep inside the temple here. It is the only thing that can bypass the magic protection. Because if the staff is taken I have no purpose here anymore and can be set free. Please, if you find the staff, return here and release me from these chains. I can't offer anything in return however so I'd understand if you decide not to do it."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:01 am

Jex frowned and walked to his dagger. He spun it in his hand so he held it with the end pointing the other way. Walking towards the gargoyle, he looked her in the eye.

"We will return."

He spun the dagger once again and slammed it into the ground in front of the woman.

"I promise."

Turning towards the temple, he moved briskly.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:47 pm

The gargoyle smiled and took a bow. "Thank you, I wish you good luck."

Fluffy followed them as they walked through the now open gate.
The room was made entirely out of light grey marble. There seemed to have once been markings on the floor but most of it had faded over time.
The ceilling was high up, about four stories up.
The wall at the other end of the gate was smaller than the wall the gate was on. The four walls on the side were positioned diagonally.
The two side walls each had an open door. What door should they go through? Left or right? Fluffy didn't know.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Jex frowned.

"We should split up because that's a great idea."

He started to the one on the right. Because he's always right.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:21 pm

"Jex, you sound like a protagonist in a harem manga. Like all the time. It's a little ridiculous." Rol chuckled as he walked towards the gate.

As they approached the intersection Rol looked around the tall room. "Damn." He said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh split up, sounds like an idea I'd suggest let's do it." The bounty hunter walked towards the other door.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:06 pm

(Jex does sound like a Harem manga protagonist. Jex, this is the wrong RP for that, try hash brown. It has an actual harem. (No this is not me trying to get more people to play hash brown. Don't look at me like that.))

Fluffy pauzed, unsure of who to follow. He shrugged and decided to follow Rol. Just in case he tries something dangerous, like blowing himself up. Jex could take care of himself.
They entered the room on the left. This room was The exact same size and shape as the entry hall they just came from. But without the gate and instead there were two stone plates hanging high on the wall. One had a black crescent moon symbol on it and the other a white sun symbol.
There was another door at the other side of the room.

Suddenly a giant spider with a white abdomen drops down from the ceiling and tries to grab Rol. Fluffy leaps over Rol and tackles the spider out of the air.
Two more spiders drop down and attack Rol.

--

Meanwhile Jex's Room looks only slightly different. The ceiling seems about a story lower here. Here too two stone plates hung high up on the outer wall. The same symbols as the ones in Rol's room engraved in them.
Jex too was attacked by two spiders from above.

(The spiders are half the size of fluffy who himself is the size of a large lion.)
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Jex walked slowly into the chamber. When the spiders came he instantly jumped back and stared at the monsters.

"What the fuck."

He held the staff in between himself and the spiders. Did it have to be spiders? Really? Stepping backwards he inspected the room. He'd have to get rid of the spiders before he could do anything.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Fulgaris!"

He casted the spell, sending 4 bolts of fire to each spider.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:24 am

"Yeah. This better not be more puzzles." Rol said referring to the stone plates.

The bounty hunter unholstered his guns, shooting bullets in the direction of the spiders that had dropped down. As the bullets traveled their shadows seemed to merge and out popped Cole. "Yo. Why are there hairy bug demons man?" The shadow thing asked, backing away from the spiders.

"No clue, but you go help Fluffy with the scarier one. I'll handle these two."

Cole sighed and nodded, heading towards the Manticore and white abdomen spider, his left arm a shadow spear.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:39 pm

The arrows hit both spiders and they are set on fire. They scurry around in a panic before falling over and burning to a crisp. They shriek once before dying.
No more spiders follow.

--

Fluffy bites the spider and pulls of one of its legs. The spider jumps back and shoots webbing at fluffy.
Meanwhile the other two spiders leap at Rol.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:31 pm

"Okay. maybe this time my bullets will hit them."

Rol shoots at the spiders again, each pew aimed at a different spider. His shadows slowly forming by his feet increase he needs to defend against an ariados tackle, oh wait wrong rp.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:40 am

(Sorry About that, for some reason I didn't seem to register the part where you shot them. I even thought to myself, why doesn't he attack them? Completely failing to see that you had lol.)

The pews take out both spiders and they crash against the floor. Their legs curl up like dead spiders do. Meanwhile fluffy is struggling to get the sticky web of his face as the spider lunges at him, ignoring the aproaching Cole.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:10 pm

(based on my other post, I can see how the Cole from the Shadows would kind of make it seem as if the bullets were on;y there for that purpose so it's cool, yo.)

"And then they explode into millions of normal sized spiders." Rol said, a cold shiver running down his spine just from saying that. "Hopefully not, but I gotta expect the worst, amirite?"

The bounty hunter turned, seeing the spider lunged at Fluffy. "Cole jump in front of the spider and then shhhcckk him. That means spear him, by the way."

Cole shook his head slightly, but tried to do as he was told as he raced towards the ever decreasing gap between the manticore and spider.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

The spider saw Cole coming but was too late to avoid the spear and was spitroasted.(No matter what word I use there it still sounds sexual. Which is a horrible thing to mix with spiders. *Shivers*.)
Fluffy meanwhile was still struggling to get the webbing off his face.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:55 pm

(league of legend elise)

"Woo. Go team." The bounty hunter cheered.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:16 am

Jex stared at the spiders and waited for a second. When it didn't seem like nothing was gonna happen, he threw his staff in front of him as he jumped on top of it.

"Here we go."

Flying towards the two plates he stared at them and wondered what they meant. He touched both of the plates and wondered if the runes would activate from that.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 pm

The touching didn't seem to have any effect on the stones.
Meanwhile fluffy finally managed to free himself from the webbing. He shook his body to get ri if the last strands and grunted.

There seemed to be another room beyond this one. (For both of you.)
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:41 pm

"Shall we continue minions?"

Rol asked his companions, though he headed straight for the next room before hearing their inquiries.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 am

Hex frowned but shook his head. He looked forwards and allowed his staff to continue carrying him towards the further room. The two plates didn't seem to have any importance in his advance.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:26 am

The next Room again was very similar to the previous ones. The ceiling was as high as it was in the room the entrance hall, the two stone plates were set in the exact same place. But again there were slight differences.

Opposite of the stone walls stood a large statue in both rooms. Unlike the gargoyle in front of the temple these statues were crude. They more resembled semi-humanoid piles of stones.

One last difference was a chest placed in the room where Rol and his companions were in. Jex's room had no such chest.

Fluffy growled at the statue and it growled back?
Suddenly the Golems in both rooms start moving. And take heavy steps towards the "intruders". (That means you two)

The one in Jex's room swung it's arm and a large rock flew from it's arm straight at the mage.

Fluffy already sensed that this Golem wasn't as friendly as the one outside and attacked it. But his stinger didn't do much to the solid rocks. The golem attempted to smash his stone hand down on the manticore.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:15 am

"Oh shit."

Rol manipulated Fluffy's shadow to either stop the golem's blow or at least cushion it. 

"Cole, what do we know about golems?" The bounty hunter asked his shadow companion.

"Why are you asking me? We know like, the same things... Whatever. Made of material, magically 'crafted', not technically alive. etc." Cole responded dryly. 

"Right, right. Yo Fluffy back out son. Poison doesn't really work against not alive things." Rol said to the manitcore not sure if Fluffy understood but it was better than not saying anything.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:23 am

Jex took a step forward and got a better grip on his staff, flipping it up like a bat. He wound up and slammed the boulder on the side, hoping to deflect it, if not send it flying back.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Fulgaris!"

He casted the fire spell, 4 bolts of fire send themselves flying towards the golems.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next