ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Jex grunted and lifted his staff immediately, parrying the man with the club. He delivered a swift blow to his chin with the end of his staff. Flipping it around, he allowed light magic to flood into his staff, nodding at Rol's suggestion.

"Caelum Incussus."

He twirled his staff, allowing the light to shine brighter. He attacked.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 40 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:34 am

"By Eli's balls! He actually has a manticore?!" The woman, who still had a pew against her head, shouted.

The other ambushers were stunned. Never having seen a manticore before.

Meanwhile the man attacking Jex stumbled back after the blow to his chin. He was too slow to react to Jex's next attack and went down.

The other ambushers regained their senses and one of them shot a large net over Fluffy. Restraining the manticore. Fluffy flailed around wildly trying to get the net off but it got stuck in his spikes.

"These ones have some fight in them. Stand aside, they're ours." A womans voice spoke out and all the ambushers stepped aside.
A tall high elven woman stepped forward from the crowd. Her black hair stood up in a mohawk and most of her face was covered by a bandana. She grabbed a shotgun and aimed it at Rol.

Next to her stood a giant hulk of an Orc with an almost equally large scimitar. The Orc was covered in scars, his beard long. He flashed a cruel smirk as he readied his weapon.

"Oh fuck my life." The woman with the pew to her head sighed as she realized she was in between a rock Pew and a hard place Shotgun.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:43 am

"Don't worry Fluffy, I'll get you out in a sec."

"Some mercs or a guild? Guess there isn't much of a difference is there?" Rol smirked, trying to match the orc's but as per usual his facial expressions were hidden under his face cover. (God he's such a dumb ass.) 

"So tank girl, you wouldn't shoot and possibly hit your friend here, would ya?" But Rol figured she would and had his shadows prepped to pop up as a wall.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:56 am

"No, I would never!" She said before pulling the trigger anyway.

As soon as she took the shot the Orc burst forward. Charging towards Jex with his fist raised to strike hard. "Raaaaahh!!" He shouted.

"Oops, my finger slipped.. on purpose." She said before pumping up her shotgun and aiming again.

(I wasn't sure where Rol put the shadow shield. In front of only himself or did he shield the woman too? So I didn't include the results of that shot yet.)
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:47 am

(make it big enough for both, why not)
the wall popped up just in time to block the shells from hitting the bounty hunter or his 'hostage'.

"Wow you guys have like shit tier employee benefits if they shoot at you and shit." Rol said to the lady he was holding his gun to. 

He looked towards the orc who was charging at Jex. "Yo, janie has a gun. You're boring, mind if my friend and I switch? I'll fight the bruting orc and he fights you? He's better at dealing women too, I'm shy." Rol taunted, but he was also being serious because that's how the kid worked.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:51 am

Jex readied himself for the assault. He would attempt to sidestep the blow, planting one end of his staff to the ground and pointing the other to his enemy's chest, using the orc's momentum to force him into the staff, still glowing in light.

"The heck are you supposed to be?"

Upon Rol's comment, he didn't miss a beat. Quickstepping, he launched himself towards the woman, spinning his staff in between him and her ready to cast a light shield if she were to shoot at him.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:34 pm

"Holy shit I'm not dead." The woman with the pew to her head. Let out a sigh of temporary relief. Giving her a chance to reply to Rol. "I had to choose between the dental plan and the no-friendly fire plan. I'm starting to think I made the wrong choice. But hey at least my corpse will have shiny teeth, right?"

(I'm choosing to have the first part of Jex his post being Jex's plan for what to do before being interupted by Rol and then instead he does the second part.)

Only a moment after Jex Quickstepped away the Orc's fist impacts the floor and shatters the wooden boards. He then turned towards Rol and his hostage and charges towards them intending to slice them both in half with his giant ass scimitar.

Instead of shooting Jex the elven woman throws her shotgun at one of her underlings and charges forward with great speed. She attempts to grab the spinning staff.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:52 am

Jex smirked. Elves were quite fast but he wasn't letting anyone touch his staff.

"Caelum Ignis."

The spell gave the light from his staff an orange tint. The staff was heating up with his magic, leaving wisps of flame as he twirled it in the air.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:45 am

Rol eyed the orc charging at him, but he continued to chat with the lady he had at gun point. "Now, say I were to remove my gun from your head. You wouldn't grab me and hold me in place for us to be slashed in half by the brute there would you?"

The bounty hunter pointed both Pews at the orcs legs and opened fire. His shadows had crept up his body to either push away the lady if she planned to do the aforementioned heroic sacrifice, or just to be ready to be used.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:39 am

"Wrong move." The elf smirked. She grabbed on to the staff. Her glove began burning from the heat revealing the robotic hand underneath. Unaffected by the heat she pushed down the staff. Creating an opening for herself to try and stab Jex with the knife that was suddenly in her other hand.

"Fuck no. I really REALLY don't wanna die today. Or any other day to be honest." She dropped her axes and kicked them away to make a point that she was not gonna attack. "Do you mind if I curl up on the floor and hope I somehow survive this?"

The orc swings to his right to avoid the bullets. He crashes into the wall, leaving a hole and multiple cracks. He took one bullet to his leg and another hit his foot but it didn't seem to bother him. He slams his fist on the ground causing the building to shake, attempting to get Rol to lose his balance. Before charging at him again, this time he raised his fist and it started glowing red.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 pm

"I'm glad some people still have a good 'ol fear of dying. The group of people not afraid to die is really crowded." Rol said to the lady. 

The orc's crash, caused the bounty hunter to start losing balance but his shadows stabilized him, keeping him upright. "Glowing means powerful, a lesson you learn very quickly after encounter glowing things." He mused to himself. Rol contemplated throwing an explosion but figured that might hurt fluffy so instead he opted to charge towards the clearly strength superior orc. He intended to duck down at the last moment and form a shadow barrier around him to trip the orc.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:16 am

Jex didn't notice the dagger in her hand and failed to react in time. He tried to push himself to the side but her knew he'd get slashed. Suddenly, the building shook and he tried to use the lack of balance to push himself further away as his momentum made it much harder to dodge. He kept a firm grip on his staff.

"Glacie."

The staff quickly dropped temperature. It emitted a light blue glow, the ice forming rigidly on it's surface. He knew it would not hurt the bionic arm but he intended for her to get stuck with him.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:25 pm

"You'd think that crowd would eventually shrink when they keep getting themselves killed. But for some reason that just doesn't seem to happen." She answered back as she lay down on the floor and curled up.

The Orc's punch missed when Rol ducked causing him bump into the shadow barrier. His momentum caused him to fall forward. His fist hit the ground and the red ki he had gathered was unleashed. Causing the floor to shatter beneath him. The Orc and Rol both fell through and landed in the basement below. Leaving a big hole in the floor above.

The Orc slowly got back on his feet while dusting himself off. He kicked away the debris around him. The light that Jex had conjured up earlier didn't reach this far down. It was almost pitch black. The only reason Rol could still see the Orc was because he was just that big. The little amount of light that came through hit the top of his head.
The Orc on the other hand could not see Rol.

The elf held on to the staff and tried to use it to pull herself closer to Jex. She managed to slash his shoulder but not too deep. Her metal hand got frozen to the staff. The building shook again when the Orc fell through the floor on the other side of the room. Causing Jex to slip and fall backwards, pulling the Elf down with him.
She attempted to stab him again as they were falling but her aim was thrown off and she missed. Her knife got stuck in the wooden floor.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:54 pm

(been re-reading naruto, shikamaru's an influence.)
"Sure is dark in here." Rol said, giving away his advantage of surprise. "I like the dark myself, how about you?"

Rol stood himself up right and stared at the figure he could see through the dark, his shadows traveled on the ground towards the orc, unseen in the darkness. The bounty hunter kept them un-materialized, as they climbed the orc circling around his throat, harmless for now. And so Rol waited.

Last edited by Roltharus on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:34 am

"Usually women don't want to kill me until after they've gotten on top."

Jex smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist, palms directly on her back.

"Compositum Magica! Ignis Glacie!"

He released magic through his palms, searing cold emanating form his flesh. He held on tight to the woman, knowing she could not remove her weapon from the ground at the moment.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:46 am

"I move faster than most women." She replied. The searing cold on her back made her scream in pain. But she regained her composure and let go of her knife, opting to attempt to punch Jex in the face instead. (With her normal hand.)

"Shut up and fight." The orc picked up a wooden support beam that had fallen down with them. He lifted it up as if it was a spear and aimed at Rol. His hand started glowing red with ki again as he prepared to throw with full force.

Meanwhile the other woman was still curled up on the floor near the hole. And Fluffy was snarling at the others watching the fight from the sidelines.

-------

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=210
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40