ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:26 am

"I think we should stick to the plan. It will be harder to pull off but it should still work. Chaos energy is now flowing through those runes instead of mana. I'm not sure what effects that will have on her powers. Like I said even with my updated knowledge my information on chaos energy is very limited. My intuition on the other hand says it's bad. Extremely so."
She paused when Jex's thoughts focused on Riaden's fight.

"It seemed he was holding up against her pretty well. However I recall her runes still being green in that fight. And she still beat him anyway. But I like your idea. A speed boost would be quite helpfull."

"Avena." She answered Rol before thrusting her sword down at him.

Az sees her chance and throws a fireball straight at her. Forcing her to stop her sword and creating a portal. Trapping Avena between her two own portals again.

"Huh? Oh, yes. I have a spare vial." She fiddles in her pockets and takes out a small blue vial. She hands it to Jex. "Don't drink all of it. Half a vial lasts half an hour. More than half and uhh.. bad things happen. We don't want you to get poisoned again, right?"
Ziome then jumps back on her broom and flies towards the fight.

Avena realizes Rol has finished reloading and jumps to the side. She didn't see Ziome coming from that same side. Ziome leaps off her broom, grabs it and tries to smack Avena with it.

Avena grabs the broom with her free hand before it hits her. She pulls it out of Ziome's hands and throws it away.
She then grabs Ziome and swings her in between Rol and herself as a human shield.
Ziome screams.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 38 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Roltharus Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:11 am

"Wow Avena not cool." Rol aimed his guns at the Dark elf. Who of course had Ziome in front of her. "I could probably shoot through her arm and fuck you up real bad, but then Jex would kill me... Az too."

The bounty hunter drew his shadow chain back around to him, noticeably and loud. Hoping to distract her from the shadows he was guiding to the dark elf's feet to immobilize her.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:50 am

Jex noticed the chains Rol was sending towards her. He caught the vial and did as Ziome instructed. He felt his body become much lighter, trying to make up for the energy he had by jumping from his left to his right foot. He sheathed Daniel and took out his daggers, twirling it in his fingers.

"Let's get this done, then."

Jex threw his dagger at the elf's feet, between the chains and Avena. Standing the opposite side of her to the dagger, he ran, faster than before now. He felt as if he was quickstepping without the need to use mana. He knew he needed to get Ziome out of her hands, and at the same time keep Avena in range for Rol's chains. He jumped up, using the momentum from his run to keep flying at the elf lady. He swung his other dagger wide, with a clear intent, infusing it with light magic. Suddenly, he switched spots with the dagger beside her. 

He stood crouched opposite to where he flew from, and the dagger was flying straight at her from where he was. He looked up at her and grinned, slashing towards her wrist but before he could make contact, he allowed the light magic to brightly flash, and casted his switch spell once again. He dropped the dagger, allowing it to shine where he was crouched, the other dagger dug into the ground next to it. He flew through the air, staff unsheathed. 

"Lucis!"

Light magic engulfed the end of his staff, he lunged forward, aiming at her stomach.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Jex seemed to flash across the room almost as fast as Riaden.
Avena pulled back when he appeared in front of her. When he disappeared she was looking straight into the flashing light of the dagger. It slightly blinded her temporarily.

Her grip on Ziome loosened and Ziome pulled away. She managed to get away but tripped and fell.

Avena sensed Jex approaching and managed to block his staff with her sword. She backed up, back between her two portals. She noticed she was trapped again completely this time. Her left foot tapped the floor and water started to burst out beneath her feet.

Danielle's voice sounded in Jex his mind. "Now is our chance, the water!"
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:19 pm

"Man, even I don't know where my shadows are anymore."

Rol looked at the explosion of water.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Jex stepped forward, the bunny potion allowing him to move fast enough to get closer to the lady. He slammed his hand down on the ground and casted.

"Glacie!"

Ice creeped through the ground and shot at Avena. He tried to freeze the water as it came out of the ground around her foot. As a follow up, he held his staff forward, aimed straight at her.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:14 pm

(Feline/cat potion not bunny potion. Lagomorph potion is a love potion. Well it wasn't but it is now.)

The water froze halfway up and instead of being launched into the air Avena fell.
She made a portal in the ground below her as she fell. She dropped through the portal, turned around and stepped out her other portal.

But Az saw her coming and used her last mana to throw a fireball at her.

Avena was blasted back through her portal and landed at Jex's feet.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:44 pm

"I basically didn't do anything. Awesome."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Jex thrust his staff forward, infusing the end of it with light magic to increase its impact potential. He stabbed forward and tried to hit the elf lady in the stomach. The light magic would flash, once again increasing the size of the shadows around it, allowing Rol to do what he had to.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Jex was too close for Avena to dodge so she grabbed on to Jex's staff and steered it away from her stomache.
 The blast broke through the armor, exposed and bruised her shoulder, she grunted in pain. But she held on to the staff and attempted to pull it from Jex's hands.

Meanwhile Ziome got back on her feet and ran to retrieve her broom.

Az was out of mana but that wasn't gonna stop her from fighting on. She ran towards Avena who was struggling with Jex.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Rol was surprised by Jex's light burst, he almost missed his chance to capitalize on it. Almost. The bounty hunter used the shadows to create a spiral around Avena. He had dropped his guns and focused entirely on the spiral (it essentially looked like a spring), morphing it to allow Az in, there was already a gap where Jex stood, but Rol hope this would serve as a cage for the dark elf.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Avena struggled with Jex over the staff. Trying her best to get it out of his hands without having it point at her.

Az jumped into the gap of the shadow spiral, Jumped on top of Avena and grabbed her by her armor. She raises her fist and punches her in the face.

Avena lets go of Jex's staff and instead focuses on trying to get Az off her.

But Az doesn't let go and keeps punching her in the face over and over. As her anger builds so does her mana.

After several hits Avena manages to block Az her fist but then she notices the fireball in Az her other fist. Avena realizes she wouldn't be able to dodge the flaming fist while trapped inside the shadow spiral.

"Time to say goodnight, B*tch!" Az says before plunging her flaming fist down at her face.

Avena quickly reacted and quickly fired off a blast of chaos energy at point blank range.
The shockwave destroyed the shadow spiral and sent everyone in and around it flying.

Az landed across the room. The fireball in her hand went out and Az lay on the ground knocked out.

Ziome gasped and ran straight towards Az.

On the other side of the room Avena crawled out of a portal. The blast had damaged her too. Blood ran down her arms. Az her punches also did a number on her face.
She struggled to stand back up. She cursed in the language of the Dark elves and reached for the mask artifact she got from the very first temple.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:37 am

"Uh oh, hot dog."

Rol shot a bullet at the Dark Elf's hand hoping that maybe, just maybe it would do something.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:26 am

Jex jumped away before the explosion happened and took aim with his staff. He glanced at Rol then at Avena, and then back at Rol. He saw his lift his hand up to shoot Avena's hand. Just in case he missed, he shot a bolt of light at the ground where the mask was to try and knock it away from the dark elf.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Rol's bullet hit Avena's hand causing her to flinch. And then Jex's arrow hit the mask and flung it away from her.
She immediatly dashes after it.

Meanwhile Ziome reaches Az and kneels beside her.
Az her arm is covered in blood, her clothes are torn and there are bruises all over. She also seems to have a wound on her head.
Ziome tries to wake her up but it doesn't work. She puts her fingers to her neck. Az is still breathing. Ziome sighs with relief but then gets to work and starts healing her injuries.

Fluffy starts to growl and stare at Avena, ready to attack. But then realizes Riaden is still there and sits back down to guard him.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:19 pm

"Rol, keep her busy! I'm going for the mask!"

Jex could feel the cat potion slowly wearing off but he had a little bit of it left in him. He burst forward, adding mana to his step. The quickstep and the agility potion increased his 'jump' distance tremendously, despite not using as much mana as he would without the potion. He tried to grab the mask before Avena could get there.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:54 pm

(Was waiting for Rol to do something. But since he posted on the other RP's and not this one I'm gonna assume he just keeps shooting.)

Avena runs avoiding Rols bullets. When he stops to reload she reaches her hand to the ground as she runs and uses it to twist her body around. Sweeping one foot over the ground, followed by the other.

One foot whips up a tall wall of water reaching all the way in front of Jex. Her second foot drags along the trail turning the water to metal as it moves.
Creating a long metal wall blocking her from Rols sight and at the same time obstructing Jex's path.

She pushes herself forward with her hand then dashes straight for the mask again as soon as she lands.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Jex sees the wall of water coming, quickly turning into metal in front of him. He unsheathed Daniel and held the staff like a battering ram. He charged forward, casting.

"Lucis Magica! Caelum Dis!"

Light magic formed itself into a proper ram head and the end of his staff as he charged towards the metal wall.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:04 pm

(didn't even notice i wass suppose to post. oooppsss. is going over or around the wall a possibility)

"Oh, shit. Doing things."

Rol sprinted towards the metal wall. 

"She basically already has the mask doesn't she?" He said, trying to see if he could go around the wall and interfere with her.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:41 am

(Yes.)

The magic ram head burst through the metal wall. Luckily it wasn't very thick.
But the impact threw Jex off balance and he had to slow down to avoid falling on his face.

Meanwhile Rol ran to the shorter side of the wall where it started. As he approached it he could see Avena bend over and pick up the mask.

She fired a chaos blast at Jex before pressing the mask to her face. Nothing seemed to happen.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 am

"Fuck man."

Rol ran at the Dark Elf, blades popped out of his gun. "I'm dumb for doing this." He said, sending shadow tendrils at the mask to either try knock it off her face or break it.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Jex held the staff between himself and the elf, he fired a light arrow to counter the chaos blast but just in case it didn't work, he made sure to dodge sideways. He looked up at Rol as he charged towards the elf lady. He used it as an opportunity, once she shifted her focus to Rol, he would charge forward with his staff. He kept an eye out for his daggers as he might need it soon.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:29 pm

The chaos blast swallowed the light arrow without slowing down. Luckily Jex dodged it.

Avena suddenly grabbed both the tendrils Rol sent at her with one hand without looking at them. She then ripped them apart. While keeping her eyes on Jex.

She made a portal next to her and another underneath Jex. As soon as he starts to fall she grabs his leg, pulls him through and throws him at Rol.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:05 am

Jex could not react in time. He felt the group around his ankle and the sudden change in gravity made his stomach turn. He felt himself get pulled and thrown. Before he could make impact with Rol, he allowed a burst of air magic to release from his body, stabilizing him and allowing him to land on his two feet. 

'Scan the artifact, Danielle.'

Jex already had a few guesses up his sleeve as to what the mask did. From what Avena had done, he'd noticed she was able to keep an eye on him while dealing with Rol's tendrils. The mask must have something to do with vision. He knelt, allowing himself to calm down and think clearer.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:20 am

"On it!" Danielle began scanning.

Avena however had no intention on letting them sit still and think. With her two feet on the ground she conjured up a stream of water that split in two. One heading towards Jex and the other went around toards Rol. As they came closer the water turned to metal and the stream into a spike. Threatening to impale both of them.

Danielle spoke in Jex's mind. "You're right. The mask increases her field of vision to around 300 degrees. It also doubles the range. And it seems she can see energies like Mana, Spirit and most likely Ki too.

I'm suspecting theres more to the mask but I need to see her use it before I can analyze it."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next