ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:06 pm

"Right."
Danielle focused on the elf.

Az was hit with the blast and was blown back. She tumbled over the ground.

The elf saw the light bolt coming and opened a portal between it and her.

The lightbolt went through and came out the other portal that was still aimed at Rol. It flew straight towards him.

Suddenly Fluffy leapt out of a dark corner and pounced on the elf.

She hit the ground and blasted Fluffy off her.

Jex saw that the object in his hand was some sort of flute. It was seeped in magic, much like the other artifacts. "Playing it might reveal its powers but I'm not sure now is the time for testing. I have no idea what it might do, it could be dangerous. Also I finished scanning the room. Here I'll show you."

Danielle transfered her findings to Jex's mind in the form of a 3D map of the room.
Outside of the room was miles and miles of earth. The only way in our out was the elevator they came from. The stones in the walls were old and some were cracking but overall the room seemed stable. Pillars on the sides of the room seem to be placed as to make the room as open as possible. Traces of paint no longer visible seemed to have once marked an arena in the middle of the room. Bones lay scattered, possibly the remains of the people once guarding this ancient place.
The altar the artifact was on was solid marble. No tricks or traps on or around it.

"It seems this was once the temple of power. The rooms above served as trials. Which explais the minotaur. Whoever was down here must have been the final guard. But this place was abandoned long ago."

Danielle turned her attention back on the dark elf who was getting back up.
"She seems to only be able to create two portals at once. They both connect to each other. Creating a new portal makes one of the older ones disappear. However she does not seem to have any limitations on where the portals can appear.

As for that weird energy blast.. I believe it might be chaos energy? I can't be sure as I have never seen it before. And my data on the subject is limited."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 37 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Roltharus Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:27 am

"What a female dog." Rol said as he ducked to avoid the light beam. "This is going really well, woo." 

He sighed and looked around the room. "How is Riaden doing?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Ziome was still tending to Riaden's wounds. She turned to answer Rol's question. "I'm not sure. His wounds are bad. But I managed to stabilize him for now."

"I'm fine." Riaden grunted.

"No you aren't. Now stay still and let me heal you." Ziome said.

Meanwhile Az launches herself at the dark elf again.
She responds with another blast of chaos energy. Az jumps and evades the blast. She returns fire with a fireball.

But the elf creates a new portal, replacing an older one. Causing the fireball to pass through the portal still aimed at Rol.
"I could use a little more help over here guys!" Az yelled.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:28 pm

"Well, try not throwing things at her portals you dingus. Wait actually."

Rol narrowly avoided the fireball that came through the portal, his jacket getting singed on the shoulder area.

"I am probably going to shoot you so watch out." Rol shot rubber bullets through the portal that was aimed at him to see what would happen.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Jex nodded. The second Rol shot his bullets, he found his chance. He swung Danielle forward and waved her across in front of him. 10 light arrows shot out.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Lucis!"

They sped forward straight towards her. She'd only be able to defend one of those with the portals, and if she planned to block both, she would need both portals. He quickstepped to the side so he wasn't directly behind his arrows. Once again, he quickstepped towards her, dagger sheathed in the hand that didn't hold his staff. He slashed forward.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:29 am

The elf replaces the portal that caught the fireball with one meant to catch the light arrows.
The bullets go through the portal aimed at Rol and come out the other colliding with the light arrows.
The bullets explode and the arrows are deflected away from the portal and scatter. Almost hitting Az.

The dark elf blocked Jex's attack with her long thin sword. Az saw her chance and also slashed her sword down at the dark elf. But she materialized another sword identical to her other one and blocked az's attack as well.

Az grinned. Another chance.
She transfered mana to her giant sword and released it as an electric shock. The shock cracked the elfs blade. The dark elf felt the shock too but didn't even flinch.
The dark elf was now stuck between two magic users and her two portals.
She tapped her left foot on the ground.

She then pushed, trying to keep Az and Jex at a distance. This caused her cracked blade to break in half but gave her some room. Suddenly a burst of water proppeled her into the air.
She landed some distance away from everyone.

"Damn it! We almost had her! Ziome hurry up, we need your support."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:38 am

Jex staggered back but was prepared to be pushed off. When a wave of water shot her up he smiled and swung around, hitting the water with his staff. The pellets of water that flew off formed into icicles and flew straight at the elf lady.

"Glacie!"

He slammed his staff on the ground, causing the water on the ground to splash. He froze the water in place and prepared for his next attack.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:04 am

"Okay, so how do with do that again?"

Rol asked. Ultimately unsure of how successful they'd be at dealing with this.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:01 pm

The elf made a new portal, one of the others vanished. The Icicles went through and came out the portal that was previously aimed at Rol. He had moved by this point so he wasn't in the icicles path.

Ziome finished up with healing Riaden. "Done. He still needs to rest though."
"I said I'm f-"
" Rest."
Ziome shushed riaden.
He grumbles.

"Okay. Get over here, Rol you too. Manticore guard Riaden."

Fluffy nods and moves over to Riaden. Ziome gets up and moves over to the others.
"We're gonna have to work together if we want to get out alive."

Ziome nods and readies her broom.

"Jex, did your staff get a chance to analyze her yet?"
Danielle answers before Jex can. "Yes. I'll share the info."
Danielle links up with Az, Ziome and Rol (when he gets there.) and tells them everything she found out.

"I also found out the rune tattoos on her left foot made the water appear. I'm not sure how she summoned the second sword however. But I assume there's a chance she can make more of those."

"Alright, so only two portals, chaos blast, sword summoning or creating, left foot is water. And Rol said something about metal earlier?"

"I think that might be her right foot. The runes on that foot seem to indicate that."

"She's full of tricks apparently."

"And we still don't know what the mask does."

"We need to force her between two portals again. Attack her with two people up close and have a third one ready to stop her from escaping."

"Okay, let's see. This plan would work best similar to last time. Az is low on mana so she has to attack up close. Ziome assists her as she also lacks strong ranged attacks. Jex and Rol attack from different angles with long distance attacks. The more powerfull the better. I suggest Rol uses his glove.
Try to corner her in a similar way as last time. But be careful she probably will figure out what we're trying to do. We need to try anyway.
Then when she's cornered and tries to escape, Jex goes in for the ending blow with a quick step."

"Got it."

Danielle ends the link.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Jex snickered and tightened his robe, preparing for the attack. He nodded once Az and Danielle finished talking and jumped to the side. He aimed his staff once more and fired.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Lucis!"

Light arrows flew forward and boosted straight at the elf lady. The light magic was brighter than usual and cast thick shadows everywhere. Jex waited for her to make a move before doing anything else, but he readied his dagger near his hip.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:53 am

Rol nodded at the iStaff's plan. And made sure his guns were loaded and the glove was on properly.

"Oh Jex sweetie, you shouldn't have."  Rol saw an opportunity to use the shadows that Jex had provided. They morphed and malformed into chains the bounty hunter sent them at the dark elf from above, in an attempt to hold her down, then fired a glove explosion at her feet.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:14 pm

The dark elf watched the light arrow aproach and quickly replaced her portals with two new ones. One in front of her to catch the arrow and another behind the group where the arow would come out towards them.

It headed straight for Az and Ziome but they skillfully dodged by jumping aside. The arrow ended up only hitting a wall. The witches jumped on their weapons and flew towards the elf.

The dark elf shot a chaos blast at the approaching witches.

Ziome jumped off her broom, kept running towards the elf, grabbed her broom, twisted around and deflected the blast with it. She then jumped back on her broom.

Az swayed to the side and went ahead of Ziome. Holding a fireball ready.

The dark elf jumped away from Rol's shadow chains. She made a new portal to stop it from getting closer. But the chain was being directly controlled by Rol and went around the portal.
She almost didn't notice the shadow bomb being fired at her feet.

She tapped her left foot on the ground. Water shot out of the ground and proppeled her backwards through the air. Dodging the blast and putting distance between herself and the chain.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:27 pm

"What a horrible lady."

Rol pulled the chains back towards him and he started tampering with them, messing with the sizes of the chain links and putting something in them (obvious). 

"That went real well."

He sent his chain back at the Dark Elf.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Jex felt a smile flash on his face. When he saw the elf use water with her left foot he had a brilliant idea, in case it happened again but for now, this would suffice. He quickstepped forward, predicting where she would land from the arc of her jump. He stood himself there and pushed himself off the ground with air magic.

"What's up?"

Jex looked at her and slashed the magic infused blade.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:56 pm

The elf spun around in the air and blocked Jex's dagger with her sword. She used her other hand to fire a chaos blast at point blank. Causing Jex and herself to be thrown away from each other by the blast.

Danielle tried shielding Jex from the blast with a barrier. It kept the blast from damaging Jex but the barrier shattered..

The dark elf landed on her feet and saw Az and the chain Rol made approaching. She opened a portal and jumped through. She jumped out the portal on the other side of the room behind Rol. (the one that was already there from before.)

Az raced towards the portal, surfing on her sword.

Ziome turned her broom around and headed to the elfs new position.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 am

"Man, you are a tricky little shit you know that? Honestly not happy about this."

Rol shot at the dark elf haphazardly.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:07 am

Jex flew back and readied himself once more.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Aqua!"

Water arrows shot at her this time. If she were to make a portal, he could make them burst out and essentially just get everything around it soaked.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:40 am

The dark elf ran to the side and dodged Rols bullets until he had to reload.
Seeing the water arrows coming from across the room she kicked the ground with her left foot. Creating a wall of water in front of her that absorbed the arrows.

It was then that Az came flying out of the portal on her sword. She turned and headed straight for the elf.

The elf kicked the water wall with the same foot. Sending the mass of water straight at Az.

Az dodged but lost her balance and rolled over the ground. But she quickly got back up and grabbed her sword in one hand and made another fireball in her hand.

Ziome landed beside Az and made a fireball as well. The two witches held the fireballs next to each other aiming at the elf while holding their weapons in the other hand.
A mana circle with a triangle and a swirl symbol appeared between the two flames and they merged. A flaming vortex that was much larger than the elfs portals shot at her.

The dark elf jumped out of the way but the vortex exploded as it hit the wall behind her. The shockwave sent her flying and she lost her sword. She rolled over the ground until a pillar on the side of the room stopped her. She didn't stay down long however.
"I underestimated you."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:52 am

"Keep talking."

Jex quickstepped and twirled his staff in the air. He'd found himself a couple feet in the air above the elf.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Fulgaris!"

10 fire arrows shot out at the elf lady. The force of each arrow firing kept him in the air, allowing him to twirl around and use his staff to fly before hitting the ground.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:34 am

Rol's chain's were still there and he was sneaking it back towards the dark elf while the chaos ensued.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 am

The dark elf dragged her left foot over the ground. Creating an arc of water that put out the arrows that went through. She dashed away dodging the other arrows.

Az leapt forward and tried to strike her with her sword.

The elf jumped back narrowly dodging the last fire arrow that passed by her face.
She created a new sword and blocked Az's next attack.

Ziome threw an explosive potion at the elf.

The elf made a portal and the potion flew through exploding as it landed on the other side of the room.

She noticed the shadow chain and jumped over her own portal to create distance from it.

Az saw her chance, turned around and fired of a lightning blast through the portal on the other side of the room.

The lightning blast hit the dark elf who was in front of the exit portal and sent her flying.
She crashed into the wall, cracking the stone.

She didn't fall down. She remained up on the wall. "Enough of these games."
Her eyes glowed dark purple. The purple glow spread through her tattoos, replacing their normal green color.
She slowly floated down, her sword became larger and curved.
The tears in her armor revealed even more rune tattoo's underneath.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:22 am

"She's got more? Really. Wow, I feel pretty useless right now."

Rol sent the chain at her once again. Also shooting suppressing fire.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:51 pm

The dark elf taps her foot on the ground and a wall of water rises up in front of her. She taps her other foot and the water turns to metal. The metal stops Rols bullets.

Then when Rol has to reload a portal opens up to his left and the dark elf jumps out. She attempts to slash him with her sword.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:06 am

Rol fell backwards, landing on a newly made shadow ramp so that he was lying at 45 degrees.

"Y'know it's common courtesy to tell someone your name before you thrust your sword at them."

He continued reloading his gun.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:26 am

Jex held Danielle, allowing her to scan the dark elf as she seemingly increased her strength. She was done playing, and so he assumed they should as well.

"Danielle, what do you think?"

He glanced over at Riaden then to the dark elf. He assumed the reason Riaden could go toe to toe with her by himself was his speed but Riaden himself was a good fighter. He twirled the staff around and looked at Ziome.

"Do you have any more of that feline stuff you gave to Az earlier?"

He wondered. If he could get closer without endangering himself, Danielle could probably get a closer look on the rune magic she was using.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next