ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 8:39 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:23 am

Rol sighed. The magic mumbo Jumbo was not where he had input.

"We shoulda just locked him in a chest with some air holes."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:41 am

"I'll try scanning again." The iStaff stated to scann below them. A blue light moved over the walls as she did.

"Staff lady? She really should get a better name. Since we're stuck in here for a while maybe we can do that now. You should let her snoop around in your mind for a name, Jex."

"Maybe we should just suggest names? And she can pick one she likes? Looking through someone's memories is a bit too creepy and stalker like."

"Not if Jex gives her permission. Besides Rol would just blurt out silly names if we do the suggesting thing. We don't want her to be stuck with a name like Fluffy."

The manticore tilted his head at Az and whimpered sadly.

"I'm picking up something moving down there.. No, two .. There's two powerfull life signals down there."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Jex nodded and gripped his staff harder when he heard there were two entities down there. With their luck, they wouldn't be friendly. Jex looked at the staff and nodded at Az's comment.

"Hey, you should know I don't care if you go through my memories. If anything, my current knowledge on Magics and my world's history might be able to help you update your information. Go ahead, stock up on some info if you want, I have nothing to hide."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows
Jex Cahill - Jexal Cronus

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 36 AA%20-%20Awakening%20Gambit

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

Ignorantia juris non Excusat  |  Corvus Oculum Corvi Non Eruit

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:56 pm

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll be more useful that way." The former gargoyle then starts scanning Jex's memories. This takes a while.

Ziome is using the time to awkwardly prepare potions in the limited space she has.
Fluffy takes a nap.

After about ten minutes of waiting the iStaff speaks up again. "Finished. There are still some gaps but I should be mostly up to date." Speaking seemed to be easier for her now. She no longer stuttered or sounded odd.

"What about a name?"

"Oh, Right. How about... Danielle? Is that okay Jex? If you're not comfortable with that name I can pick another."

"We're almost at the bottom."
As she said that a hallway came into view and soon the elevator stopped in front of it.
At the end was a metal door. Loud sounds could be heard coming from the other side of the door. Whatever Danielle detected down here was behind that door.

"Time to find out what's behind door number hopefully-not-another-undead-demon-elf."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:28 pm

"Damn. I did not know we were in an elevator to be entirely honest."

Rol scratched his head.

"Man I feel really out of it. When'd we get here?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:36 pm

The nostalgia it him quite hard but he forced a smile and nodded.

"Alright, Danielle."

He looked out at the door and then glanced to Az, twirling the staff in his hand.

"If it was a Demon Elf, I'd be quite happy. At least we'd already know how to beat it."

He walked ahead of the group, resting the staff on his shoulder and using his other hand to reach out to the door. He let his palm touch the metal and tried to detect any magics through the entrance.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:39 pm

"DON'T TOUCH THE DOOR WHAT IF THE ROOM IS FIRE YOUR HAND WILL BUUUURRRNNN."

Rol shouted at the mage, still in a vague state of lost.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:52 pm

"About seven or eight posts ago."

"Rol what have you been smoking? And can you give me some of it when we're done with this elven shit?" Az said.

"Sorry." Danielle apologized telepathically when she sensed the nostalgia hitting Jex.

"That's true. We already figured out the hard part. Actually beating him wasn't that hard."
Az followed behind Jex and readied her sword for whatever was behind that door.
"The music was annoying though."

Jex and the staff could detect extremely powerfull magic being used on the other side of the door.
As well as other kinds of energy spikes.
"It's almost as if someone is fighting in there."

"Those two things you detected are fighting? Maybe we should sit this out and wait till one kills the other." Az shrugs.

Fluffy growled at the door. "Whatever it is Fluffy doesn't like it." Ziome said and pulled out her broom.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:57 pm

"I don't smoke things. Too expensive."

Rol cracked his knuckles.

"Yeah we can wait out here, find out it was the dark elf manipulator lady, she's got the thing we came here for, and then she outtie.. That is why we're here right? Artifacts? Like Indian Jones."

Rol walked up to the door. "Or we can go in with the element of surprise get a +1 flanking bonus, a bonus round assuming they failed their perception checks and easy money."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Jex flinched and looked up at the door. He backed away and held his staff in his right hand firmly. He knew this mana signature from anywhere. It wasn't shocking he'd turn up soon.

"It's him."

Jex head Rol but assumed he was just spouting nonsense like usual and disregarded everything he said. He kicked the door, infusing his leg with magic to empower it. He readied himself for the confrontation and held his staff in front of him, prepared for his comrade and whatever else was in the room.

Last edited by Jex Cahill on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : lol)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:23 pm

"Point taken Rol. In we go. Ziome get those potions ready."
"Yes!" Ziome nodded.

As soon as the door was open an explosion lit up in the middle of the room. Two figures jumped around the room. Flashes and portals appeared all across the room as they clashed.
Blasts of dark magic and the sound of weapons clashing.

The two figures stopped for a moment when they saw the squad burst in. On the left side of the giant ass room stood Riaden. And on the other side the Dark elf they had previously encountered.
Both fighters had wounds on them. They seemed to have been fighting for some time.
And directly across the room was an altar with the artifact. Too far away to make out the nature of said object.

Riaden sighed when he saw the squad. He then proceeded to flash across the room and attacked the dark elf. But she countered with her sword and Riaden's dagger flew away. She then grabbed him by the throat.

"Oh look it's your little friends come to save you. Too bad they're just too late."
"They don't need to save me and they're not my friends." Riaden spits in the dark elfs face
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:27 pm

"I was half right. Go me"

Rol high fived himself (so clapped once) and walks into the room.

"Oh man, don't die dude. I don't want to be an avenger."

Rol aimed his guns at the dark elf lady. "Uh.. Hands up?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Riaden grabbed the arm she was holding him with and sent an electric charge through his palms. The shock forced her to let go and she stumbled backwards. Riaden tried to strike at her but she blasted him with her dark magic up close.
Riaden was sent flying across the room and hit the wall so hard it cracked. "Ugh." He grunted in pain.

"One down." The dark elf turned to the others. The robe she was in last time was no longer on her.
Instead she was covered in a black leather armor. Her skin dark grey skin was almost as dark as her armor. Aside from the green glowing rune tattoos covering every part of her that the leather didn't. There were even some on her face.
Her long white hair flowed freely as she slowly walked towards the squad. Her sword still drawn.
Completely ignoring Rol's statement.
"Who's next?"

Az stepped forward.
The dark elf smirked. "Oh, you. It won't be so easy for you this time."
Az stared at the elf. "Perhaps. But we don't need to fight. Our mission isn't to fight you. We're just here for the King."

The Elf raised an eyebrow. "The king isn't here. Obviously."

Az nodded. "We know you have him though."

"Oh, right. You were listening to that."

"Yes. And since you have something we want and we have something you want."

"You want to trade? What could you possibly have that I'd want?"

"Another artifact like that one." Az pointed to the artifact on the altar.

"Az you fucking idiot what the fuck are you doing!" Riaden yelled before being silenced by his own wounds.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Jex stood his ground but leaned back and straightened his posture when Riaden fell and the Elf lady came towards them. He spoke to Danielle in his mind, assuming she could read it from previous events.

'Scan her, Danielle.'

He loosed his grip on the staff enough that it slid down to the floor, immediately Jex allowed his mana to seep through the floor. He made sure not to put too much through, cautious that the elf lady could sense it, but enough to be able to complete basic elemental magic with. Once the mana was spread out, he allowed it turn into water.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:30 pm

"Yes." Danielle confirmed.

"Dammit Raiden. You know I'm right. The king is our objective here."
Az yelled back at Riaden.

"So it was you who stole those artifacts from under us. I figured as much. Alright slide them over to here and I'll give you the king." The dark elf said.

"Not so fast. You can't expect us to just give them to you and trust you won't just disappear."

"Granted. Give me one now. The second when I give you the king."

"Don't do it Az!" Riaden yelled before coughing up blood.

Ziome quietly and stealthily continued getting her potions ready.

"Rol, give her the glove."

"Scan complete. There's a lot going on with her. The rune tattoo's seem to run all over her body even under the armor. They're all connected and do a whole lot of different things. I don't recognize the dialect they're written in but I think that she uses them to put up those portals.
And probably other things that I'm not sure what they are. Something with metal?

Possibly fire? And some more I can't see behind the armor.
That blast she used against the Riaden person seems to be a different power. Not related to her tattoo's. It looks like darkness but.. it feels different.. it feels.. wrong.

She also has an artifact like the staff I'm in. It's a mask. I can't be sure what it does but it's powerfull. Something with souls? I'm sorry whatever energy she uses for those blasts is messing with my scanning abilities. On the plus side she's not undead so she won't be coming back if we kill her."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Jex prepared himself, he looked to Az, then to Ziome. They were planning something but on the off chance it didn't work, he prepared his dagger to throw. Breathing in, he focused and looked beyond the elf lady. The artifact. He was sure this trade wouldn't end up the way it was supposed to but if he was able to secure it just in case, it would favor them quite well. When Az told Rol to give the elf the glove, Jex pushed out the water, attempting to get it around the Elf's feet.

"Az..."

He said, doubt in his voice. Danielle only told him the information so he'd have to find a way to communicate the elf's specs to his team.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:01 am

"I'm with the dying ninja on this one. Giving the dark elf lady what she wants? Chammmppp."

Rol sighed, and begrudgingly walked midway to the dark elf and then stopped.

"You come here. I do not want to be near you all by myself. Unless we'r- Nah no, I do not want to be near you all by myself."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:15 pm

"Put it on the ground and slide it over to me. That way neither of us have to be near each other."
The Dark elf said to Rol.

"Guys seriously what the fuck is with the doubt? This was the fucking plan all along. I told you this. We give her the artifact in exchange for the king." Az sighed.
Az looked down at the ground before looking at Jex. She shot a knowing look. Signaling that she knew what he was planning.
She then looked at Rol and used her eyes to gesture to the wet ground.
"Just slide it over to her Rol." She made a soft sliding gesture. Hoping Rol would get the hint.

"You fucking morons!" Riaden yelled.

"Shut the fuck up Riaden! Stay quiet or you'll bleed out before Ziome can heal you up." Az yelled back.

Riaden responded with a grunt.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:39 am

Jex awaited Rol. The second she bent down to pick up the glove, he would activate the freezing spell. The ice would be stronger than regular iced and hardened even further by his magic. The water around her feet should keep her from moving for a while and the water close by the gauntlet would spike up and send it flying back towards the group. But he was getting ahead of himself. For now, he waited.

"Danielle, try to look for any weaknesses to her, and scan the room. See if there's anything we can use."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:16 am

"Well, okie dokie. This is a horrible idea. Horrible. Did I mention this lady once turned a whole room into steel for shits and gigs?"

Rol placed the glove on the ground and swung his arm back and forth like he was practicng sliding it, he looked back pleadingly at the group. Then went ahead and let it ripppp slide.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:35 pm

"She did what? No Rol, you failed to mention that before."

As the glove came to a halt in front of the dark elf she bent over to grab it. When suddenly the water turned to ice. The ice around her feet grew and froze her feet to the ground. The glove was launched in the air.
The dark elf frowned and pointed down at the ice. Opening her palm caused a portal to open right below her feet. She fell through and fell out of another portal at the other side of the room.
The portal she fell out of was still there from her fight with Riaden earlier.
As she landed on her two feet the ice on them shattered and freed her feet.

Meanwhile Az threw her sword down, it stopped and floated a few inches above the ground. She jumped on her sword and caught the glove as it came falling down. She threw the glove back at Rol and signaled Ziome to head to Riaden.
She then took off, surfing on her board towards the dark elf.

Ziome nodded and also took off towards Riaden. When she reached him she forced him to drink a potion. He coughed and she began healing him.

Az was speeding across the room. She tipped her sword forward with her foot and sent herself hurtling towards her enemy. Her oversized sword spun after her and she grabbed the handle as it came over her head. She slashed the sword down at the elf with all her body weight put into the strike.
The elf jumped back and dodged the blade. But when the sword hit the ground it sparked a blast of lightning. The blast made a small crater in the floor and sent the elf flying against the wall.

Az ran after the elf and swung her blade again. However the elf had recovered and blocked the giant sword with her own swords that were much smaller. She kicked Az Off her and disappeared into a portal and reappeared out of another one behind Az.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:09 pm

"I should handed it to her but exploded it. Well, hindsight."

Rol caught the glove, somehow. "Well no time like the present."

Rol load his guns with rubber bullets and shot at the dark elf when she reappeared behind Az.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:40 pm

"Yes." Danielle said.
She began to scan the room and the elf.

(Sorry Jex, forgot this part in the last post.)

The Elf turned around and opened two portals next to each other. Rol's bullets went into one of them and came back out the other portal, aimed right back at the group.
Az charged at the elf when her back was turned. The elf dodged Az her blade matrix style and then kicked her in the face. Preparing to strike her with a blast of that dark unknown energy.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Jex quickstepped towards where the other artifact was standing whilst the rest of the people fought. He found a rock on the ground roughly the size as the artifact and replaced it immediately, afraid of any pressure-activated traps it may have had. He inspected what was in his hand and looked up at the elf lady.

"Danielle, now would be a good time to get a catch of her and get some information."

He held the staff forward and shot out a bolt of homing light magic.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:35 pm

"Pew pew"

Rol shot his bullet that the dark elf so graciously returned to him with another one, deflecting it so it would not hit anyone.

"Okay, new plan.. What is it though?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next