ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 8:39 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Jex frowned and hopped onto the staff once more. He sped back to the room with the others. He wasn't sure yet on how to defeat the thing, but he knew it could be done. Phasing in and out of existence to recreate himself was how he came back to life. The boy was able to do that in mere seconds when he sent the wisp back to where the group was, saw the decapitated head, and then suddenly, the boy was back together.

He looked up and he could see where the noise was coming from. The boy had regenerated once again. He hopped off the staff and grabbed it out of mid air.

"Sagitta Magica! Sanctus Sectis!"

He wound up his staff like a bow. Light magic materialized on the small strand of magic that acted as the string. It formed itself into a single solid. He aimed carefully, down on one knee. He was aiming for the Elf's hands, no. His wrists. If he could successfully remove the boy's hands he could remove the threat of his telekinesis. Jex smiled and shot. He was aware still, of the fact that magic based attacks didn't work on the boy. He held his staff forward and instantly casted.

"Permut."

Suddenly, he found himself flying through the air, dagger in hand, staff in the other. The arrow now dug into where he once stood. He spun, aiming for the boy's wrists.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows
Jex Cahill - Jexal Cronus

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 AA%20-%20Awakening%20Gambit

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

Ignorantia juris non Excusat  |  Corvus Oculum Corvi Non Eruit

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 35 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:59 pm

The psychic tug-o-war happened. The Elf tried to pull the wendigo away from Rol's shadows. Both parties pulled hard. The wendigo went from left to right back to the left again.
If it wasn't indestructable it would have been ripped apart.

Az and Ziome had gotten back into a fighting position. Az tried to fire a lightningbolt at the elf but couldn't. Her sword had also run out of mana. "Shit."

That's when Jex came flying in. He was so fast that the elf couldn't respod in time. Allowing Jex to strike at his wrist. Jex cut off the boys hand stopping his telekinesis.
This caused Rol to pull the wendigo straight at himself. It came flying towards him super fast.

Meanwhile the elf used the hand he had left to telekinetically launch himself across the room, away from Jex.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:05 pm

"Oh fuck this shit I'm out." Rol said, before realizing his shadows were still grabbing the wendigo. He through it up and over him and it land with a thud on the ground.

"So did Jex figure something out?" He looked at the Elf boy who had gone into retreat mode. "I'm guessing yes, should I still try to move the wendigo?" He asked

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Jex spun and landed on his feet, dagger inked in the boys blood. He dragged his staff on the ground to keep him from sliding further. He whipped the blood stained weapon to the side, cleaning off the blade from most of the liquid. 

"Guess who's back."

He held his dagger in front of him and his staff behind him, standing with his side facing the elf. He smirked, aware that this was the first time the boy had actively repositioned himself to dodge an attack rather than taking the brunt of it or using telekinesis to stop him. He'd found a weakspot, though it may not amount to his true defeat, it was one step closer.

He readied himself to strike once more, prepared for the next attack.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:10 pm

"Yes, get that thing out of here!" Az answered Rol's question about the wendigo.

The feline reflex potion she drank earlier was still in effect so she quickly dashed towards the elf. But before she could strike the boy stopped her with his remaining hand and threw her away from him.

Fluffy attacked him. The boy instinctively tried to stop him with his missing hand. but ofcourse this didn't work and the manticore bit the boys arm. The elf then pulled away and pushed the manticore across the room with part of the elfs arm still in his mouth.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:13 pm

"Okie dokie."

Rol did as he was told and picked up the wendigo to remove it from the room with his shadows, hoping they'd keep the elf distracted long enough.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Jex threw the dagger, aiming it at the boy's palm to try and reduce the magic's effectiveness. He unsheathed his other dagger and ran forward. If the dagger didn't hit the boy's palm, he would start hacking and slashing at him to try and create an opening for the others.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:40 pm

The boy tried to pull his hand away from the dagger. It cut off two of his fingers.
When Jex started hacking and slashing at him the boy did his best to keep his hand out of reach.
This allowed Az to swoop in and grab the boys hand.
Giving Jex an opening to cut it off.

Meanwhile the wendigo was thrown into the snow outside.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:49 pm

"So jex, what is his weakness?"

Rol yelled after he finished moving the body.

"Impart us with your wisdom."

He aimed his gun but didn't shoot because there were far to many people around.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:08 pm

"He's useless..."

Jex yelled out as he stretched his hand out, blade of the dagger on a collision course for with the boy's wrist.

"Without his hands!"

He sliced across and slammed the boy's chest with his staff, attempting to push him into a wall.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:13 pm

"Won't they grow back or whatever?"

Rol asked.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Jex cut off the hand and pushed the boy against the wall. Without his hands telekinesis was impossible. The boy looked at his hands and then back at Jex.
His grin never fading. "You got me. Now finish me, again. I'll just keep coming back, over ad over and over. Until all of you are exhausted and then I will make you wish you were dead. But I won't give you that release."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 pm

"Yeah. That. Or are we just gonna let him walk around with out telekinesis hands and see if he can't make himself come back?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Jex smiled and looked at Rol.

"Good idea. Sealing him didn't work. I have no idea what's happening but Ms. Staff and I found out that he didn't break the seal, neither did he absorb the magic. He just... Got out."

Jex pinned the boy down with his staff and held the dagger to his throat.

"Killing him is a temporary solution. He just... Phases out and phases back in. I have no idea how to stop it. At first we thought he just kept destroying himself and rebuilding himself at a certain point in the place but it seems he's able to do it anywhere and at anytime. Quickly too."

He looked to Az, Ziome, then Rol.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:10 pm

"Ooh look at mister smarty pants figuring all that out. Too bad I can't be stopped."
The boy tries to kick Jex's shins.

"Well that's a problem."
"How do we stop something like that?"
"No idea. Have the staff scan him up close while alive?"

"Scan already... in progress."

"She's good."

"Scan almost compl-"

Suddenly Jex's and the staffs mind are again bombarded by disturbing images and Jex is forced to let go. When the images stop the boy is already on the other side of the room charging at Az. She swings her sword trying to keep him away from her. She kicks him but he bites her boot.
"Oww!"
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Jex stumbled back. He looked at the boy and spun his dagger around. He sheathed his staff for now and ran to where he'd thrown his dagger earlier. Now properly dual-wielding, he chased after the boy. He quickstepped to keep up with him and sliced at his legs, attempting to disable him.

"Rol! Try to tie him down again!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Jex cut the boys legs, the elf stumbled. Managed to turn around and jumped towards Jex. One of the daggers pierced his shoulder. "Kill me already you piece of shit!" He yelled. No longer grinning the kid seemed furious.

Az backed away. Giving Rol the chance to use his shadows.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:05 pm

"Man, keep panicking making these a lot easier." 

Upon seeing the dis-legging of the elf Rol moved his shadows towards the boy quickly to tie him down, hopefully.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:45 am

Jex smirked and held his daggers, poised to strike once more. Death was the boy's ally. As far as he knew, the best way to kill him was to not kill him. His peripherals caught the shadows moving towards the elf boy. He quickstepped forward, placing the boy between him and Rol's shadows, securing their advantage.

"Come on, give us a smile."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:30 am

Caught between Rol and Jex the boy was easily tied up by the shadows. He struggled but lacked the strenght to escape. "Let me go you motherfuckers!"
"We're back where we started. The elf brat is tied up, scared and swearing at us. I prefer him like this."

"So what do we do now?" Ziome asked.

"Judging from his behavior he wants us to kill him."

"Which is why that is exactly what we shouldn't do."

"We can't just keep him with us. He'd just keep trying to escape."

"True. I guess that leaves us with only one option then."

The elf kept struggling and screaming insults.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Jex nodded and stood over the elf. He looked at his cut arms and cut legs. Essentially, the kid was useless. He thought back to the seal from before and remembered he didn't get through that and offered his thoughts to Az.

"Do you think a seal would work this time? Or since he's alive, he'd just absorb it?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:08 pm

"I don't know. As far as I know the absorbing magic thing was just a hypothesis we came up with."
Az then turns to the staff of wisdom. "You analyzed him right? You think he has that ability?"

"Unlikely. He's somewhat demonic in nature. As far as I'm aware demons need runes for magic. If he does he hasn't used it on the seal. It was still intact. "

"Demonic? Well that explains some things. Demons are indeed mostly incapable of manipulating magic. Thats what the runes are for. The only exception are imps. They were bred especially for magic."

"Maybe this guy has runes on him?"

"I haven't found any."

"That means the seal will work. Right?"

"I am 99,5% sure that it will."

"The seal is a condom?"

"What?"

"Nevermind. Let's also tie him up. Extra precautions can't hurt."

A while later the elf is tied up and can't even struggle.
"You sure we need that much rope to tie him down?"
"I'd use more but we don't have any more than that. Maybe we should bury him while were at it."
"That's a bit of an overkill isn't it?..."
Az shrugs.

"Alright Jex. Same deal as last time. Make the seal and me and Ziome will strengthen it."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Jex nodded and did as he was told. He dug the daggers into the ground opposite to each other with the boy in the middle. He casted the sealing spell and slammed his staff onto the ground, allowing magic to seep from him, through it, and into the seal. Once he was finished, he stepped back and let Az and Ziome do their work.

"Alright, that should do it."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Az and Ziome repeated the seal they did earlier. It overlayed on Jex's seal.
The elf boy tried to say something but Az had gagged him earlier. The seals glowed signifying their activation.

Az and Ziome both drank a mana potion to recover. Both witches were running low by this point. The potions would recover their mana but the effect was gradual aside from a small instant boost at first.

The undead demon elf was sealed. The group could finally move on.
They made their way to the elevator, Fluffy growled one last time at the elf for good measure.

They reached the room after a short walk. Az put the lever they found in place of the broken one and pulled it as soon as everyone was in the elevator. A squeek followed by a bump and they chains began to lower the platform.

An awkward silence filled the air as the elevator ride took longer than expected. And everyone was crammed together in the rather small elevator. "This might take a while."
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Jex nodded, and leaned closer to Ziome than Az, scared of the witch.

"Staff lady, you mentioned you felt something down here. Do you think you can get any more information as we descend?"

He felt uneasy as well, unaware of what loomed ahead of them.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next