ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 8:39 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:29 am

Jex smirked and infused the staff of Wisdom with his mana. He held it parallel to his body and then twisted it to it's side. He put his other hand behind his head as he stepped off.

"How can we help you, fellas?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows
Jex Cahill - Jexal Cronus

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 AA%20-%20Awakening%20Gambit

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

Ignorantia juris non Excusat  |  Corvus Oculum Corvi Non Eruit

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 26 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:24 am

"Yer gonn' stay rite there an' give us the girl!" The fat man on the right shouted, pointing his knife at Melope from a distance.
"Didn't I tell you to shut the hel up and let me do the talking?" The taller man in the middle turned to the one that just shouted. The fat one grunted but seemed to listen.
"I apologize for my colleague. His temper tends to get the best of him." He laughs awkwardly.

"Alright, so we're going to need you to drop your weapons. Just to avoid any .. problems. You understand right? After that the girl is coming with us and you two are staying here for the night."

"We should just collapse the tunnel and get rid of all three of them at once." The third one said.
"We need the girl alive idiot."
"Don' call mah brother an idiot or .."
The tall man in the middle pointed his gun at the others head. "Or you'll do what exactly?"
This quickly shut him up. "Jeez, why am I even working with you idiots." He then pointed the gun back at Rol,Jex and Melope's direction.

Meanwhile Melope was shaking and stayed behind Rol and Jex.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:36 am

Jex grinned when he told him to drop the staff. When they stopped talking and the gun was pointed at them he looked up at them.

"If you say so."

Dropping the staff, he lifted his foot up, making contact with it. The staff flew towards them, emitting a faint glow.

"Lucis."

He casted the light spell, activating his mana within the staff. He put in just about as much mana he normally would in his old staff but the Staff of Wisdom reacted differently. The light that emitted from it was much brighter. He shielded his eyes and grunted. Despite the sudden burst, he ran forward, shooting a fist at where he thought the man with the gun would be.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:41 am

"Yes, ignore me, thanks man. Or are you letting the action speak for yourself, I need constant narration."

Rol yawned being sure he was between Melope and trouble.

"Don't punch them, they have guns. Jesus." He was aware the mage was capable of fighting people with guns, but commentary is commentary.

The bounty hunter himself stayed away from being aggressive, he didn't think stepping in would be a required action. "Wouldn't it be funny if these guys were the brothers and one of the cops from the station?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:25 pm

The tall man in the middle jumped back when he saw the staff coming towards him. However he didn"t expect he bright flash and was temporarily blinded. Leaving him defenseless against Jex punch. He hit the ground after the hit. "Aagh."
He had dropped his gun and tried grabbing it again.
Meanwhile the other two had looked directly into the light and were stumbling around blindly.
Melope stayed behind Rol.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:52 pm

Jex twisted, grabbing his staff from the ground. He swung it right at the two other offenders and jumped back directly in front of Melope, prepared to retaliate.

"Careful."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 am

"Yes, sir. Oh wait."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Fri May 01, 2015 6:58 pm

The two masked idiots were knocked out by Jex's staff. The tall man sighed. "Jeez, that's what I get for working with morons." Suddenly he rolled backwards and got back on his feet. Leaving the gun on the ground.
He adjusted his mask after it had shifted in his fall. "Well, now that they're out of the way I at least don't have to hold back anymore." As he said this two daggers dropped down from his sleaves right into his hands. He pointed one of the daggers towards Jex. "Last chance buddy, Step aside and hand over the girl." The daggers began to glow faintly.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri May 01, 2015 7:48 pm

"Oh boy, they glow. BOSS FIGHT."

Rol cheered his on mage friend, but kept alert in case of reinforcements or if these guy was insanely strong. As a secondary precaution he brought COle out to make sure Melope would be okay.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri May 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Jex twirled his staff in front of him and pointed it at the man with the daggers. He looked directly at the man's eyes, ready to react to anything he would do.

"The one on the horse or the one with the hood?"

He quickstepped behind the man and held his staff like a cue sticks, he released a flurry of quick jabs with the end of his staff, all aimed at the man's joints.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat May 02, 2015 12:01 am

"The one with the hood is a female? Its kinda hard to tell. No offense Miss. Whoa!"
The man twists around, narrowly dodging the first jab. He deflects the next few jabs with his daggers. After blocking the staff's last jab with a glowing dagger he slashes at Jex from the side with his second dagger aiming at his chest.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat May 02, 2015 12:10 am

Jex grunted and tried blocking the slash with the staff, and at the same time jumping away to try and dodge it.

"Sagitta Magica! Series Lucis!"

He spun his staff and shot the light bolts near the guy's feet.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat May 02, 2015 5:17 am

"I AM A VERY PRETTY LADY!" 

Rol yelled out, happily taking on the role. 

"My sashay would leave you breathless."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat May 02, 2015 5:48 am

The man jumped backwards to dodge the bolts. Realizing he was being pushed back towards the two pretty girls, he threw one of his daggers at Jex. "Excuse me Ladies, I would stay and chat but I'm in the middle of something here." In the time that it took Jex to react to the dagger the man leapt forward towards him. Jabbing his other glowing dagger aimed at his stomache area once he got close enough.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat May 02, 2015 7:10 am

Jex swerved, twisting his staff. In one smooth motion, he would unsheathe his secondary staff. Positioning himself properly, he would deflect the staff flying at him to the ground with the metal staff and lunge forward with the staff of Velion, holding it like a rapier.

"I long for a wurrzzyyy opponent."

Last edited by Jex Cahill on Sun May 03, 2015 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat May 02, 2015 9:35 am

"IT"S LONG YOU DIP"

Rol yelled in outrage as the misquotation of something that didn't even technically exist.

"One day the memes will get you."

The bounty hunter carefully and stealthily tried to create a trip wire near the unknown man with shadows.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sat May 02, 2015 11:17 pm

The man dodges the lunge and rolls to the side before jumping backwards again. "Your girlfriend's a fiesty one isn't she?" He didn't seem to notice the shadow tripwire just behind him.
Suddenly he threw his other dagger backwards aimed at Melope.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat May 02, 2015 11:45 pm

"Nah, I'm not his girl. I aim for the rich ones."

Rol said, continuing with the ploy for whatever reason. Cole came out from behind Melope and took the dagger with his face.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun May 03, 2015 2:09 am

"Heh. You can have her. She ain't too pretty anyways."

Jex breathed out, a strong gust of wind pushed out from his mouth and shot at the man, pushing him towards Rol's tripwire.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun May 03, 2015 2:18 am

Melope looked shocked. Realizing she was almost hit by the dagger. Her fear quickly turned to concern for the little shadow thingy that saved her. "Oh no! Poor thing!"

The man was blown back by the gust of wind and fell when he tripped over the shadow wire. He hit the ground.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun May 03, 2015 2:28 am

Jex was quick to react when the man fell. He knew he needed to be subdued quickly. Quickstepping next to him, he put the end of his staff to the man's chin, it faintly glowed a pale yellow, signaling it was ready to fire a bolt of light.

"Caught you trippin'."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun May 03, 2015 3:29 am

"Alright alright, you got me. Jeez." The man put up his hands and sighed. He stayed down on the ground.

Melope let out a sigh of relief. "You saved my life, if you hadn't come along.. I would have.."
" Is the little guy okay?" She asked, pointing to Cole with the dagger still stuck in his head.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun May 03, 2015 7:19 am

Jex nodded keeping his staff pointed at the guy. He allowed his staff to shine brighter, hoping to shed some light as to who this many was.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mage of Arrows

No King rules Forever
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiro Cloudwatcher Sun May 03, 2015 7:57 am

"That might work better if you take my mask off first. Just saying." He shrugged.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Kiro Cloudwatcher
Guild leader
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun May 03, 2015 8:15 am

"That guy might have won if he tried to hug you more."

Rol shouted at Jex, before turning to Cole.

"You okay champ?"

"i hate you." the shadow thing said to Rol, pulling out the dagger and throwing it outside the carriage. "Yeah, i'm fine. I don't know why you have to put up with these morons, but good luck." the shadow thing nodded at Melope then returned to wherever he came from.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Spoiler:
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next