ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse: The River of Souls

5 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Roltharus Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 am

"Why don't you two do the fusion thingy? Like is that how it works, the closer love is the stronger it is?" Rol yawned, throwing explosives into the zombies nearing him.

"Oh, easy to destroy things are coming at me, I am sooo worried and not giddy about this at all." The bounty hunter said with a smirk. Shooting holes in to the mummies, not really effective but amusing none the less.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 am

The explosives took out Ten mummies. But they just kept coming and Rol's gunfire did nothing but slow them down.

"No! She's not allowed to do that again!"

"It's that or we get eaten by mummies."

"I'd rather be eaten then. That fusion thing is gross!"

"And being eaten alive isn't?!"

They argued while fighting and took down 3 more mummies. The mummies slowly surrounded the group completely.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:10 am

"Two things, one Fuck IScott and his lazy robot ass, ain't he like mister efficient or something? PLUS I'M THE USELESSLY LAZY ONE THAT OCCASIONALLY CAN GO HERO MODE FUCK HIM FOR TAKING MY POSITION. Secondly, stop being a pussy Deathy, just because you are like totally in love with Ren and don't want to let her know doesn't mean we can all die because of it. Jeez. To give you further incentive, I'm not sure you can protect your self from the monster explosion I plan to unleash unless you do the fusion thingy."

The bounty hunter smiled as He gathered a large amount of explosives into a shadow, all ready to detonate. It would be intense enough to destroy all the mummies in a decent sized radius, though he was sure there were just as many mummies outside that radius. He was also pretty sure the explosion wouldn't kill him and his allies. PRETTY SURE. Maybe not one hundred percent. 

"ARE YOU READY KIDS?"  Rol yelled ironically for the benefit of the mummies who were likely older then him and also unable to answer, but it's not like he'd get mad if Ren or Doomy answered.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 am

"WHAT?!"

"Are you fucking crazy?! ..Oh wait you are.. crap.."

"You're gonna kill us all!"

Reganya noticed the explosives were going to blow soon so she dove right into Doomy.

'HEY I TOLD YOU YOU WERE NOT ALLOWED TO Shut up! no time for argueing!."

An aura enveloped Doomy and he shot up into the sky. Flying away from the blast radius."

"STOOOOOP!"

As the shockwave spread the mummies below them were decimated. Once it was over only smoke and body parts. And of course the crazy guy that caused it standing in the middle of the crater.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:10 am

After the explosion, right after Scott decides to come out of his dimension because to him it seems like all the zombies were decimated and him and his friends wouldn't get any more company.

"Well then, that was a nice show." As Scott walks out of his dimension on the ground slowly clapping.

"Where did Doomy go? Also what are we supposed to do now since all the zombies are officially toast?"

Scott walks over to a zombie to kick its head, to see if maybe with a little kick the zombies head will roll off its body.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Name: S.C.O.T-T74797
Race: Robot
Classes:

http://www.aq.com/play-now/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 am

"Fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk. That was intense."

Rol staggered a bit and fell down. The explosion itself didn't hit him due to his shadows, but the shockwaves did a bit of a number on him.

"Anyone wanna help me up?" He asked, coughing a bit.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:40 am

Doomy flies back down and lands. Reganya steps out of him quickly.

"Hell no! I won't help you. You almost killed me there!"

Reganya rolls her eyes at Doomy and offers Rol a hand. (Not a Mummy hand.)
"Here take my hand I'll help you up. Next time.. Please warn us a bit earlier."

"We should probably head over to the next town. Follow the trail of mummies, they should lead us to Mekheris."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:33 am

"Thanks Ren. If I warn you earlier, then the bad guys just have as much time to retaliate. It may be flawed logic, but there is some logic there."

Rol took Ren's hand and pulled himself up. 

"Oh right, Deathy. Sorry for getting buddy buddy with your girl. I didn't mean anything by it." Which segwayed into "TO METHLAB!"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 am

"I don't know about you guys.... but wouldn't it be better if we left since... the core of this place is probably the least safest place to be."

"But since you guys are so stubborn, also I'm getting increased readings of toxin gas in the air accumulating closer the the "Meth lab" if you have problems breathing or anything i can make you guys a gas mask or two."

Scott then starts walking in the direction of the increased toxin levels.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:02 am

"They're mummies they can't understand you anyway."

"Neither can we."

Reganya looked at Scott.

"I don't have a face.. why would I need a gas mask?"

"But that does sound like a lead."

"What is he talking about why would there be toxins?"

"Dunno, probably from the rotting corpses?"

"Eww."

"You're one of them.."

"Lies! I don't rot!.. anymore."

"You're still a corpse."

"So are you!"

" I never actually died.. "

"Whatever!"

The two kept arguing while following Scott's lead.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:11 am

"Omigawdomigawdomigawdomigawdomigawdomigawd. They're sooo fucking adorkable." Rol fangirl-ed over the two kinda-dead things arguing. 

"Seriously, they are gonna be together 5evr. Anyways, toxins? Are those the smell? Ewww. Cooties." The bounty hunter made a shadow face mask and continued on following Scott.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:59 am

"Well, are we all just going to play follow the leader?" Scott says with a sly face.

"Personally I don't like this idea because what always happens when I lead, is I trip or fall or get focused in a fight since I'm leading and then ya'll be tripping when your main ranged ally is down, but no one cares about me since I can just regenerate my self over time."

(Talking to self now.)
"Oh its Scott all he needs is a battery and he'll be fine doesn't mater if he gets hurt just carry a battery and he won't die its not like he feels pain or anything" Scott says looking at Endo.

Scott walks over to a house an disintegrates it in anger.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 pm

"The smell is probably just the rotting mummies. "

"We didn't mean it that way scott. It's just that you said there was a source of toxins and started walking. We just assumed you had a general idea on where to go, and decided to follow. I'd lead instead but.. I don't even have a nose to smell the toxins with."

"Oh please you're a robot! Of course you don't feel pain, why would anyone make a robot that feels pain? Thats just ridiculous and counter productive."

"Don't be so insensitive doomy."

"MY NAME IS NOT DOOMY IT'S P-"

Suddenly the group was attacked by mummies, again. The upper Half of a mummy had clinged to Doomy's back. Meanwhile reganya was swatting off the mummy hands that crawled over her back and legs.

An armless mummy jumped scott while two mummy legs repeatedly kicked Rol's ass.
The other mummies were slowly reassembling themselves.

"AAAAH"
"AAAAAAAAAAIIIAAAAAAH!!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:16 am

"Oi. DEATHY, THEM MUMMIES FEELING UP YO GURL, YOU GONNA TAKE THAT?"

Rol continued to incessantly tease Doomy regardless of the situation, he just shipped it that hard. 

"Right, I got mummies of my own to deal with. Again." The bounty hunter used his shadows to send the mummy legs towards the armless mummy, in hopes of damaging both of them.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 am

"I don't even care now." Scott says while still protecting him self by turning on his small force field. The small force field disintegrates mater in a small closed area, which in the result disintegrates the zombie on top of him and also starts disintegrating the ground under him.

Scott then turns it off and flys 10meters in to the air thinking the zombies won't be able to reach him.

Last edited by Scott74797 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Doomy keeps slashing mummies into pieces but the pieces just keep getting up and attacking again. Meanwhile reganya sinks herself into the ground and dissapears leaving a group of mummy hands and limbs struggling on the ground.

She reappears on a roof nearby.

"This is pointless! They keep coming back!"
"He's right we need to get away from these bastards. We need to find mekheris now! The only way to stop them is taking him out! Scott could you try to locate the source of the toxins? Rol we'll need another explosion to distract them while we escape do you have any explosives left?"

A mummy leaps of a roof and tries to attack scott but falls and breaks into pieces as it hits the ground. The pieces get back up and scatter to attack doomy and rol.
Another mummy lunges at reganya on the roof.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Rol swung his hands up, accidentally knocking the attacking parts away. "REATHY. YOUR SHIP NAME IS REATHY. REATHY 5EVR."

The bounty hunter was side-tracked by whatever it was that was going along in his mind, and came up with that gem of a name in the middle of being attacked. Re-focusing on the situation, Rol recalled the word 'explosives' came up and he perk up.

"I have explosives." He pulled out the pouch that contained his mini-explosives. It was still two thirds full. "Lot's of explosives."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:02 am

And then suddenly, a whirlwind of slice and dicing, a storm of death ripped the mummies to shreds. A black cloaked figure, hood up as per custom of strange characters of mystery, dances with a scythe that also had a spear head on the other end that seems to radiate death . Ripping through the horde, the newcomer dances freely and smoothly, each movement graceful and precise from evident practice.

Strangely, no matter where the blows from the blades landed, it was enough to to down the mummified dead. 

The storm that is the stranger rages as the mummies attack..

Last edited by WereMagi on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: ???
Race: ???
Classes:

http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 am

"Who the f-" Doomy exclaims in his confusion about the mysterious figure.

"Doesn't matter who that is, they just saved our asses." Reganya interupts while kicking a mummy in the face, repeatedly.

"No need for those explosives anymore Rol, you can save them for later. Or hopefully never." She says as she sinks into the roof.

She reappears walking out of a wall of the house she was just on. Grabs a mummy arm as it attacks her and throws it against the wall.
With the arrival of the mysterious stranger the mummies seem to dwindle in numbers.

Meanwhile Doomy keeps slashing away at the remaining mummies.

"Uh, Scott you can come down now!" Reganya yells at the cowardly robot in the sky.

She then turns to the stranger." Hello there, thanks for saving our asses. I prefer this outcome to us exploding our way out of this. Which we we're about to try.. " Reganya's expression would have been a look of relief, if she ..you know, had a face.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 am

The stranger looks at the group after finishing his dance of death, gauging the party if they were friend or foe. The scythe carefully positioned, stance carefully and slightly changed without the stranger thinking about it. 

It's hard to make out the strangers form, as the cloak covers all but the fingers gripping the scythe. 

A muffled voice that sounded male came from the stranger.

"State your business. A strange party as yours is rarely to be trusted at introduction, as experience has found."
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:46 pm

The bounty hunter eyed the surprisingly helpful stranger, but the cloak surrounding him hid most of his features.

"Well, I'm sure some people might decide that numbers are on their side and demand you answer questions, but.. After that display I suppose doing otherwise is more intelligent."

Rol, putting his pouch away and his demeanor almost simultaneously calms down and becomes more serious. 

"We're.. An adventuring guild, we heard about mummies and came to investigate. Though I might add, helpful strangers aren't always as they seem, as experience has found." 

The young bounty hunter didn't care to reveal too much about the details of ChaoZ, after all he and his allies could easily have made enemies and he didn't want to have this stranger as one.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:21 pm

"Why the hell would we have to explain anything to you?!" Doomy yells as he struggles with a mummy arm attacking him.

"Calm down Doomy." Reganya interupted.

"MY NAME IS NOT DOOMY!"

"Anyway, as Rol was saying, we have just as much of a reason to distrust you. We're simply trying to find the source of this mummy problem and end it before it gets out of.. hand. I'm curious though, we answered your question. But what about you? What is Your business in this little ghost town?"

Reganya tilted her head slightly to the side as a sign of curiosity.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:06 pm

"Just passing through, as custom for aimless outcasts with nowhere to go. However, you seem ill equipped for dealing with the animated dead."

The figure relaxes his posture and raises a his left hand up, and suddenly a blade embedded itself in the dead arm attaching itself to Doomy. It stops moving entirely.

"I predict you will all likely fall save for the... girl."

The stranger was hesitant at the last word, not entirely sure what to make of the faceless girl. Clearly some bumpkin that hasn't seen a faceless person that can talk before.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:24 pm

Rol nearly scoffed at the strangers remark, but stopped himself.

"I do have a horrible habit of falling flat on my ass, perhaps you're right."

The bounty hunter didn't like the tone the strange was using, but preferred to avoid any confrontation, And to be fair, the stranger was correct in a way, Rol's weapons in particular were useless against the undead, or at least this many of them, he'd have to rely on his powers, which he doubt the cloaked stranger knew about. Not wanting to continue the communication with the stranger, as well as being positively bored from the seriousness he was currently displaying, he thought to toss all spokeperson responsibilities to Ren. 

"Welp, since the rest of us are lost causes, you can talk to Ren about whatever needs to be talked about." The bounty hunter chuckled and let himself slip out of the group, though not far off.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 pm

The stranger assumes his ready position as one member of the group disappears, mentally keeping everything into is mental image. He seems like the kind that is hard to surprise with an expected ambush.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next