ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Jex looked around as all the high elves looked towards them. He clenched his fist and let a little bit of energy seep out. He kept a close eye on Ziome. If one of the high elves were to cause a problem, he would be ready to retaliate. He followed Riaden, trying to keep pace with him and the females.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 3 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Scott74797 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:33 am

Scott continues running through the town just hoping over things and people, making a complete fool of him self. He wasn't the best at setting a good example. He finnaly catches up with te group.

"Hey, what's up" Scott says with a tired voice.

He looks around...

"Um... Why are we being stared at?" Scott asks.

Scott glares back at one of the elves.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Name: S.C.O.T-T74797
Race: Robot
Classes:

http://www.aq.com/play-now/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:36 am

Rol followed Riaden rather quietly and it was looking as if he didn't plan to make another outburst, until he saw Scott. 

"Oh LOOK. IT'S IScott!" The bounty hunter yelled, once again, it was like his umpteenth time yelling, his voice had to hurt or something. 

"Are you coming on our adventure?" He asked, excitedly.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 am

"We'll isn't it a mandatory for me to come along with you guys, you need to have some fun in your life sometimes, and come on you have to admit I add lots of excitement to our lives" Scott responds energetically, looking back at Roltharus and then back at the one elf he was just staring at.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 pm

"Too much excitement if you ask me." Az responded.

Luckily the group had reached the front gate. The elves moved on and a difficult confrontation was avoided. The gates slammed shut behind the group.
Riaden sighed and resumed walking at a normal pace.

"Thank the gods, we're safe." Ziome sighed with relief.

"The gods had nothing to do with it."

"Thank you Jex." Ziome smiled softly.

Riaden leads the group North along the grassy plains. Not too long after leaving the citadel the group gets ambushed by a group of Five Manticores.

"Rawr!"

They shoot a bunch of needles at the group and surround them.

"Ah!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 am

"SHADOW BLOCK TECHNIQUE. Or some shit."

A veil pops up in front of Rol and covers him and people near them (radius of a couple meters) from the needles.

"HEY. RIADEN? CAN WE RIDE THESE?" The bounty hunter asked, enthusiastically.

Last edited by Roltharus on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:03 am

"Go ahead. Either it works and we'll have mounts or their poison kills you. It's a win-win situation."

Riaden grabs his blades and takes a stance.

"We each fight one. Ziome stays behind and heals if needed."

He sprints forward and attacks one of the Manticores.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:12 am

"Well then dingus, when I tame one of these manticores and develop an unbreakable bond with it, I am soooo not giving you a ride." He retorted at Riaden, or well, a Rol retort at least.

The bounty hunter shot multiple shadow tendrils at what he assumed was his assigned Manticore in an attempt to entangle it and ground it.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:36 pm

"Do we really need to ride them, because im not going to, I really don't need to I have others ways of transportation, I don't really trust these creatures." Scott says with a sly face.

"No need to worry about me, i can keep up. You guys are lazy!" Scott says enthusiastically.

Scott then walks up Roltharus and watches him do his business not paying attention to anything else.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:56 am

It's no big deal. Gotta keep the healer safe, right?

Jex followed behind Riaden when the manticores popped up. He infused his hand with light magic and swiped at a needle coming towards him. The light magic around his hand turned purple from the poison as he whipped it downwards in a quick motion to clean his hand.

Sagitta Magica, Series Lucis!

Jex points his index and middle finger at one manticore, making the shape of a gun. A bolt of light fire out of his fingertips and he continuously shot small arrows of light at manticore, trying to get a better aim, which was harder to accomplish without a staff.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 pm

"Oh, yeah..." Ziome nods.

The manticore attack startles her for a second. But she quickly recovers and gets into a defensive stance in the middle of the group. "Be careful guys!"
Riaden strikes at one of the manticores with blinding speed. The manticore drops down and is stunned for a moment.
Meanwhile Az steps up and draws a circle in the air. Out of this circle comes a giant fireball that hits one of the manticores and kills it in one hit.

"Heh."

Rol's manticore jumps back to dodge his shadows but one of his paws gets caught. The manticore roars and tries to break free. It shoots more poisoned needles at Rol.

Jex's manticore jumps around and dodges most of the arrows but three of them hit. They don't do much damage. It rushes towards Jex and attempts to bite him.

The last manticore tackles Scott from behind when he's not looking and knocks him on the ground.

"Ohno! Scott is down!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 am

Scott gets pushed to the ground hard on to his face, but he reacts quickly and spins his head around in a disgusting maner, he then tries to shoot the manticore with his eyes but it fails.

"Guess il need need to fix that"

Scott then shoots the manticore with his index finger, which has a high powered laser beam installed in it. The beam phases straight through the manticore, the manticore does stop moving though. Scott spins his head around back to its normal position and pushes himself up off the ground and the manticore falls appart in to two clean cut pieces. 

"Seriously, I said I didn't wan't one of these, who let it get by?" Scott says with some dirt still in his mouth.

"This place is very... Unclean, could we get out of this place?" 

Scott then flys up on to a branch and sits down waiting for the others to Finnish up not bothering to help to avoid getting more dirty, as he takes out a cloth and starts shinning himself.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:19 am

Jex grunted as he misses majority of his shots. He puts his hand down and chants.

Benedictio Lucis.

He had let the light magic flow through to his hand, grabbing the manticore by the head, then releasing all of the magic energy into the tiny thing.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:33 am

Jex's manticore screeches as its eyes light up and its spikes crack. It struggles and swipes its tail around wildly, slashing its tailspikes at jex before going limp and dies.

Riaden flashes by the stunned manticore and slashes its throat, killing it.

"Hmmph."

Meanwhile a squirrel jumps on Scotts face and makes him lose his balance. He falls off the tree.
The squirrel then runs back into the tree.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 am

Even the animals here aren't very welcoming.

He put his hands on his hips and stretched his back.

T'is going to be a loooong mission.

Jex looked at Riaden. The flash he had used to come near the manticore to deliver the killing blow was... Fast. It was a much faster and more accurate version of the quickstep from what he had deduced, and a completely different art of fighting. He wondered. He knew nothing of this man who he had called an ally for so long.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:18 pm

"That isn't very nice."

The bounty hunter shoots the poison needles down with pew and pew before returning to his shadow tendril assault once again.

"I have your arm.. Paw... Thing, you are not getting away this time."

Rol's shadows overlaped above the Manticore then went downward to drag It to the ground. 

"I WILL CALL YOU FLUFFY"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm

The manticore screamed and struggled to get free. In an act of desperation it shot its headspikes out of its head. The spikes fly in every direction and fly by the other group members. Narrowly missing ziome, az, jex and scott. Riaden easily sidesteps and dodges the one that flew towards him.

The Manticore passes out.

"If you want to bring that thing you'll have to carry it yourself. We aren't wasting time waiting for it to wake up."

Riaden then resumed walking without looking back.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Rol nodded happily then formed his shadows around the Manticore in the shape of a wheel.

"NOW PUSH!" He yelled at, well himself? I guess.. 

The bounty hunter used the wheel which the Manticore was inside to move, because pushing is easier than carrying.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:37 am

Scott
"What the hell!" Scott yells aggressively towards the squirrel while falling.

"Every thing keeps popping up behind me, it's not my fault for not seeing them, it's not like I have eyes behind my head....... Oh wait.... Could I just install some one to my head, that would be cool....oh wait no nvm, that's some scary shit right there. Guess il have to shine my self yet again, what dumb luck." Scott says not noticiing almost getting hit by allure flying spikes.

"Seriously let's move out already, I hate getting dirty!"

Scott then walks closer to Riaden because it seemed to him that Riaden had better luck then what he himself was having.

"Please, let's leave now." Scott whispers

Last edited by Scott74797 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:33 am

I'm surprised neither I nor Rol has gotten anyone killed thus far, or even slightly injured. Oh well. I guess some missions go better than others. Excelsior.

Jex started walking behind Ziome, enjoying the view. 

Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:02 am

"Way ahead of you there Scott." Riaden grunted as he kept walking.
Obviously not happy with any parts of this situation.

"Don't jinx it dude." Az replied to Jex's enthousiasm.
"And keep those eyes off of my apprentice's ass."

The group kept walking down the road for a while. Suddenly Rol's Manticore jumps awake. It panics and starts going wild, it tries to make a run for it.

"Put that beast down before it poisons one of us."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:01 am

Taking the order more literally than anything, Rol once again dragged the Manticore to ground with his shadows.

"BAD FLUFFY, BAD."

Cole popped out from, well the shadows, being shadow thing they do that. 

"Jesus, why do you do all this stupid shit?" He jumped on the Manticore being dragged down. "Should I hit it and knock it unconscious?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Yeah. Okay.

He said, despite keeping his eyes on the 'view'. He snickered then yelled out to Riaden.

Yo. Do you know where you're going, bro?

He walked beside Ziome, mentally preparing himself just in case more manticores came, or even a different beast.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:43 am

"North."

Riaden replied. Despite the vagueness of his reply he seemed to know what he was doing. And he really did know exactly what he was doing. His years of assassin experience had thought him how to find his destination without a map. Merely by inspecting the terrain and looking at the weather and any other signs he might see.

Either that or they were simply walking down the only road around that lead north. Which is where the prince went according to the Princess. It was definetly of those two.

The Manticore calmed down. It realized it wasn't going to be able to move.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:03 am

"FOLLOW THE NINJA GUY!"

Rol yelled pointing at Riaden, no real reason to his emphasis. Once again he placed the Manticore in it wheel (or built the wheel around the Manticore, whever).

"I'm gonna teach you to give rides, and we'll go on adventures and all that shit. High five Fluffy."

The bounty hunter offered his hand for a high five to 'Fluffy', not actually expecting anything.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next