ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 am

Jex nodded.

Guess there's nowhere else to go but forward.

As he walked beside Ziome, he put his hand on her head and messed up her hair.

I'll keep the healer safe.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 4 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Scott74797 Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:15 am

"This is so boing walking!!!! Lets blow something up!!!" Scott says with a grimace.

"Yo, Roltharus. Bring cole out I want to talk to him, please."

Scott then trips over a little rock. He face plants in to the ground, he then pushes him self back up looking at the rock, but in truth it was just a turtle.

"You're in he way you dumb turtle!!!" Scott yells in anger of being dirty again.

Scott then gives up on walking and starts to use his air powered feet to keep him in the air, not wanting to keep walking on.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Name: S.C.O.T-T74797
Race: Robot
Classes:

http://www.aq.com/play-now/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:09 am

"Fluffy" tilted his head at Rol before shrugging and going back to sleep.

"We should be more worried about keeping her safe from you Jex." Az sighed.

Ziome giggled softly at her mistress's comment.

Eventually the group could see a small town in the distance. It wasn't really a town. More like a group of twenty houses surrounded by a flower field.

"That must be that town the Queen told us about. Maybe we can ask the people here if they've seen the Prince and his men?"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:38 am

Jex rolled his eyes, shook his head, then snickered.

"I'll try to keep my hands off, Az. I'll try."

He took his hand off her head and pretended he had handcuffs around him wrists. Then laughed and look up to the town.

"Not very big, if I might say. Doesn't even look like they have a shop."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:06 am

"MAYBE THEY HAVE A PET SHOP!" 

Rol yelled out, hoping to find some treats for Fluffy. What did Manticores eat anyways? Human Flesh? Candy canes? Not sure.

He essentially ignored iScott, mostly because Cole didn't want to come out from wherever he stays and figured not replying was answer enough. 

"And maybe a hotel." He looked towards Ziome and Jex. "Because these two need a room."

He stuck out his tongue as if to say, ew cooties.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

( iScott? Didn't know he was made by apple.)

"..A room?..uh.." Ziome blushed and looked down to the ground. Turning completely silent.

"They might not have a shop but little towns like these often live off trading. So If we actually had any of the local currency we could buy stuff. That is if they're even willing to trade with 'outsiders'. Probably not."

The group reached the small town. In front there was a sign. "Welcome to Kresali"
A group of five elves was working in the flower fields. Another group seemed to be having an open market. It only had three stands but still.

One was a food stand, another was a weapons stand and the last one was a flower stand. But since the high elves only accept their own currency you can't buy anything yet.

Three more people were walking through town. One woman, one man and a very old man with a long ass beard.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:35 am

"Well, if they won't take our gold, we can always sell our.. BODIES!"

Rol jumped in front of the food stand held his hands above his head as if he were a posing bodybuilder.

"LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR SOME TOMATOES!"

He assumed the red colour of tomatoes would suit towards the Fluffy's taste for flesh.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 am

Scott wants to join in on the fun so he also goes and poses as a bodybuilder for fun in front of a mechanics stand (He saw some really nice weapons that he wanted to buy).

"Give me your wares! If you like what you see." Scott says to the vendor. 

He then gives up and starts walking back to the group.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Jex shook his head at the two idiots.

"You two are stupid. If you were gonna sell your bodies, you don't do it like that. You do this..."

He threw off his robe and then flipped his hair off to the side, whilst pushing his glasses up his nose. 

"Ciao, amore. Come stai questa bella giornata?"

He snickered at the shopkeeper of the flower stand. He put his finger on the crook of his shirt's collar and started pulling it down, as if he was revealing his chest.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:58 am

^ OOC: You're a God.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:24 am

The woman at the food stand looked at Rol with an expression that said. "Eh.. What mental hospital let this guy out?"

"I'm Sorry sir, we only accept Gems. Not .. whatever that was.."

The guy at the weapon Stand looked at Scott for a while before saying:"Alright, Which parts are you willing to sell? Robot parts are hard to come by so I'll pay you well for one of those arms or those wings."

The woman behind the flower stand blushed heavily at Jex's display. "I .. uh..  what?.."

Behind them Ziome was blushing even harder. The blood rushed to her head so fast  that she got dizzy. She wobbled a bit before losing her balance as she fainted. She fell towards the ground. "..Oh.."

Meanwhile Riaden was standing there repeatedly facepalming.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:15 am

Rol looked towards Jex and robot boy, both of whom clearly fair better than he. "Well, shit. That sucks." Sounding not nearly as sad as the words he used would normally make him seem as he was laughing at Ziome's inability to not fall over.

The bounty hunter looked at the woman at the food stand. "Any chance there is some quick task I can pull of for some gems before my apparent lack of sex appeal embarrasses me further?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 am

Jex snickered triumphantly and let his shirt hang loose around his collar.

"We were just wondering if a certain elf prince had come walk by around this area."

He looked at her over his glasses and tilted his head.

"I'm sure I can make your time worthwhile if you give me the information I need."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:01 am

"Well, haha I was just kidding, I'm not from around and I like my mechanics as they are thanks, but if you have any super-voltage batteries in storage I might fancy one if you let me have a look at it first before maybe buying it."

Scott's stunned by how for Jex could go with fooling, around he totally brought it to another level which Scott was surprised very much by.

Scott turns around to look at Riaden "So.... When can we leave?"

Last edited by Kenichi DaPuppy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kenichi swapped for riaden)
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am

Ziome quickly regained consciousnes. And got herself off the ground. "Huh what happened.."

"You passed out after watching 'Casanova' over there seduce the flower lady. No idea why it would make you pass out. It was funny though." Az chuckled.

"Oh..." Ziome looked down and blushed in embarresment.

"Don't fain't again there missy."

"Oh, sorry mistress, I won't." Ziome took a deep breath and regained her composure.

The Food lady was also distracted by Jex's display. It took her a few seconds to register Rol's question. "Oh.. Yes.. I believe the Mayor over there has a few jobs that need to be done. But the towns people are too busy with their own jobs so I'm sure he'll pay you if you help him out." She pointed at the Old man standing not too far away from the group.

"The prince?.. Yes he came through here. He and his men left this morning. I don't know where they were headed though. As far as I could see they went north." The flower lady kept her eyes on Jex the entire time she was speaking.

"Oh sorry! I have.. I need to go get the freshly harvested flowers. Excuse me!" After this obviously akward moment she ran off to the flower fields.

Riaden kept his hand on his face just in case he'd need to facepalm again. He lowered it once he realized he looked rather silly like that. "Ugh"

He turned to Scott. "We'll leave first thing in the morning. We need more information. Plus the sun is starting to set. We'll sleep in this town."

The sun was indeed setting. It had been a longer day than it seemed. This will give the group a chance to rest and ask more people for information. And it seems the Mayor has some Quests for the group. Having some Gems would be a good thing in the future.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm

"Well, thanks friend." Rol waved 'good bye', as he went toward the group, and approached Riaden. 

"Ayho, assassin guy, If we need money we can talk to the Mayor." The bounty hunter pointed at the old man he was referred to.

"And I'm sure Jex got something out of his display, probably some invitations to some houses information."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Jex walked away from the stall, and picked up his robe from the ground. He fixed his collar and wrapped his clothing around him.

"She said the Elf Prince came across. Northward with a lot of guards. Chances are they're also going to rest when the sun goes down."

He then looked toward Ziome at the mention of getting some rest. He winked and walked off.

"I'll go look for an Inn or something. Maybe we'll have to sleep in a manger like that one Hesus guy."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:32 am

Riaden crossed his arms and turned away.

"Do whatever you want I am gonna scout around the area."

And then in a flash, he was gone. A blur could be seen moving over the rooftops for a split second before dissapearing from sight.

"Where did he go?!" Ziome asked, shocked.

"Like he said, scouting. Anyway I could really use some of those flowers for potions. We're gonna have to do some quests."

"Yes, we need food too."

"Indeed. If we split up we can do more quests. Lets go ask the mayor what quests he has and then decide who teams up with who."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:13 pm

Jex looked around the small town for a while. He wasn't really sure how he would find out if a building was an Inn or not. He looked above the doors, hoping to see some sort of signage or not.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:38 am

"TOO THE MAYOR THEN?!" Rol yelled, not for any real reason.

"Wait, who'll be like, the spokesperson for us?" Rol asked, curiously. 
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Most of the town's buildings were just normal houses. However, one of the houses at the edge of the village had a sign in front. "The Inn." Aside from that it didn't look any different from the other small houses.

Az sighed." Does it really matter?"
She walked up to the mayor and Ziome followed.

"Hello there Mayor. We heard you had some quests that needed to be done. We kinda need the money so.."

"Oh, hello young ladies. Indeed! I have some quests. Unfortunatly this town is small so there's only two quests I really have. I know you travellers would prefer more quests than that so I apologize. However if you complete both quests I'll give you a bonus of 20 gems. "

"That's fine. What are the quests?"

"The first quest is to slay 10 of those nasty Giant scorpions. Those nasty buggers make life hard out here. They scare our kids too! (40 Gems)

The second quest involves finding and catching a pet squirrel. My grandson lost it and it has made him really sad. It would mean a lot to him if you could find it. It goes by the name of Dor'een. It doesn't like strangers so be carefull.(30 Gems)."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:15 am

"So, I heard about the quests and I'm good with either because one way or another I can feed Fluffy, and not with the squirrel the kid would be more filling. Also, I'm kidding but Fluffy does need his eats." The bounty hunter complained.  

"Maybe he likes scorpion meat... OR WAIT, WHAT IF THE SQURRIEL IS ACTUALLY THE KING OF THE SCORPIONS?" He ranted and raved loudly for no reason.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:06 am

Jex walked up to the small Inn and knitted his eyebrows. He knocked on the door and waited. He wasn't sure if this house was big enough for the place. Ah well. Gotta make do with what you got.

He waited at the front of the door, looking around the the town for any suspicious characters or any signs of the prince walking by or something.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:21 am

"Well, why you guys sleep here I'll be in my dimension because you know, my dimension is way safer then this place, or any place as a matter of fact because only i can enter it, for the most part. Night guys, see ya!" Scott says before walking right in to his dimension portal and closing it as soon as he enters.

P.S. I'm a doofus and I can't read, even though people keep telling me to.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 am

Az grabbed Scott before he could dissapear.

"Hey, where the hell do you think you're going? We still got Quests to do. In fact you'll go with Rol to find that squirrel, since they seem to like you."

She tosses him on the ground and cancels the portal to his dimension. 

"Me and Ziome will go find Jex and we'll do the Scorpion quest. We meet back at the town entrance. And If I hear you went back to your little dimension I'm sending you to the scrap yard."

Meanwhile the door to the little Inn opened and an old woman appeared in front of Jex.
"Hmm?... Yes?" The seemingly confused woman asked.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next