ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

5 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Roltharus Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:17 am

Rol over heard Az and her decided job assignments. 

"Okay, I make no guarantees we will succeed. On another note, don't let Ziome 'rape' Jex, he's an innocent minded boy... PFFTTTT. Okay, maybe not, but it's probably not the best use of time."

THe bounty hunter went towards Fluffy. "LET"S FIND A SQUIRREL!"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves. - Page 5 Empty Re: ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.

Post  Scott74797 Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:55 am

"Ugh fine, you guys are harsh.... i just wanted to ditch cause you guys are such hard worker and its not like you need me to do that much, its not like i have any tracking systems on me or anything." Scott says with a sigh.

"So squirrel right?, why not look out of on the roofs of houses and trees?"
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Name: S.C.O.T-T74797
Race: Robot
Classes:

http://www.aq.com/play-now/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:40 am

Jex Cahill looked at the old woman and blinked.

"Uhm. I was wondering if your inn had any vacant rooms. Hopefully enough for 5 or 6 people?"

He asked. He wondered if the old woman would even understand anything he was saying.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:52 pm

"Ziome won't touch him, same goes for him. Not as long as I'm around and I'm Always around."

Az walked away to find Jex and tell him about the quest. Ziome followed her. 

Fluffy sighed.

Meanwhile at the small inn.

"Hmm? Do we have any fragant wombs? I'm sorry dear but I'm not sure what those are."
"Oh Dear, stop messing with the customers."

Her husband interupts.

"I can't help myself, its too funny."
"I'm sorry about her.. Yes we do have rooms available. Two of them are two person rooms though. I hope thats okay?"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:34 am

Rol yelled towards Az. "I hope you don't end up being a voyeur and just watch as they 'do it'. That'd be weird" 

The bounty hunter then looked at Scott. "Since you have flying powers, why don't you look by air and I'll look by land."

Rol started to roll Fluffy along while looking for things that were rodent-y, he saw a bunny and was momentarily distracted, but shook the thought away and called out towards the robot. "Oh and if he ends up in water we were never here."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:10 am

Jex nodded.

"It should work."

He looked at Az as she came from where he last saw the group.

"I got us room for 4 people so I suppose a couple of us will need to make camp somewhere."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 pm

"Scott doesn't need a bed, just some place to plug in. And I've never seen Riaden sleep so He'll be fine too. Lastly you two love birds are NOT sharing a room." Az glares at Jex and Ziome.

"O-okay mistress."

"Now lets get going those scorpions ain't gonna kill themselves."

Az walks off to the flower fields and Ziome follows.

Meanwhile on Rol and scotts end, no squirrels in sight. Where could they be?
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:27 am

Jex nods and winks at Ziome.

"Aaalrighty then."

He laughed then followed close behind the as they started off towards the fields.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 am

"Hey Roltharus, if you find anything just use my shadow to contact me, even though that sounds really weird to me."

"I'll go now bye!" Scott says, turning on his x-ray heat vision to search for the squirrel.

Scott fly's over the houses looking at all the trees, houses, and people, yes people because the squirrel might have gotten in to their pocket or something. He heads in the direction of the river on the far end of town.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 am

"Our robot essentially just gave me permission to hit him with his own shadow. I would be the happiest bounty hunter if I could just find that squirrel.. And maybe some bitches but not in that particular order." The bounty hunter said to himself,  whilst eyeing trees looking for the squirrel. 

"WAIT. DO I ASSUME THIS SQUIRREL IS THE ONLY SQUIRREL AROUND? HELLO, ISCOTT?" He yelled hoping Scott or anyone who knew could answer his surprisingly productive question.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 am

"I wonder, could the squirrel the others are looking for be the same one that attacked scott a while ago? I thought squirrels were rare in this part of Val. So I thought that one was odd."

"Does it matter? Forget that, focus on the scorpions ahead."

Az, Ziome and Jex arrived at the flower fields. Luckily (for them, not so much for the villagers.) a group of giant scorpions happened to be attacking the workers right then.
The scorpions were giant indeed, from head to tail they were just as long as the elves were tall. There were seven of them.

"Ziome get on your broom and provide support!"
"Yes mistress!"

Ziome flies off into the air.

"We should seperate the elves from the scorpions to make sure they don't get caught up in the battle. Any ideas?"

Meanwhile neither Rol or Scott saw any squirrels.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:12 am

"IS THERE A SQUIRREL TRACKER AROUND HERE?" The bounty hunter yelled. Hopelessly lost in how we would completely this inane quest. 

"This, is legitimately stupid. Though I'm sure it'll end up somehow being a life-saving tack... Maybe the reward will be a key component in saving that dude with the ears."

Roltharus laid himself on the floor looking at the sky. He then looked to the right at Fluffy, who was a few meters away from him. "Squirrels fly right? Looking at the sky may lead me to finding it.. Right?" 
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 am

That moment then, Scott finally responds to his call teleporting straight on to the top of Roltharus's head.

"Sorry a bought that, I didn't exactly know the altitude of your location to teleport, but... At least I didn't teleport exactly where you are standing then we would both be dead... More you then me cause I can repair my self over time"

"So squirrel right?... Well doesn't that look like a squirrel" Scott says pointing at a small brown thing behind a tree in the distance
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:02 am

The squirrel was indeed behind that familliar looking tree. It scurried around before climbing into the tree.

((Short post because waiting on Jex.))
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 pm

Jex looked at the distressed elves.

"I could always just shout out, 'yo elves. Run here.' but you know."

He prepared as he Ziome went up. He decided he would try out some hand-to-tail combat with the scorpions, and conserve his magic.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:17 am

"PICK IT UP ISCOTT. I BELIEVE IN YOU"

The bounty hunter shouted his encouragement, still lazing about on the ground. He didn't want to deal with it. Plus it had made contact with Scott once, maybe again wouldn't be so far-fetched.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:33 am

"Never mind, you take care of the scorpions. We'll save the elves."

"Ziome give me a hand."
"Yes mistress!"

Az jumps up and Ziome flies by grabbing her hand. Az lands on the back of the broom and the witches fly towards the elves. Grabbing them and flying them out of the fields. The Scorpions try to follow but Az's pet blocks their path with an ice wall.

"Get them now Jex!"

---

The squirrel popped its little furry head out of the tree to see what was making so much noise.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:39 am

"YOU THERE, LITTLE RAT COME HERE RIGHT NOW I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!!!" Scott yells at the squirrel hoping it would come for his fake bribe which was actually a little jail cell, which would activate as soon as he made contact with it.

Scott walks slowly towards the tree as he hopes that the squirrel crawls his way.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 am

The yelling scares the squirrel and it runs away from scott.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:57 am

"Go get 'em Scott. We believe in you."

Rol said, although know one else was there to believe in him, and it was an unnecessary quip regardless.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:14 am

Jex's hand pulses a light blue. He jumps into the air with a decent height and slams his palm down on the back of one of the scorpions. He would put himself in between the beasts and the guards.

"Alright. Let's get it done, baybeee."
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:37 am

The scorpion that Jex landed on waddles from right to left trying to regain its balance. Once it gets its balance back its tail swings towards Jex trying to stab him. The other scorpions surround Jex. Their claws snapping in the air.
One of them tries to go around the ice wall but is struck down by a lightningbolt from Az's sword.

"Run Elves! We'll take care of the scorpions. Ziome Check if any f the Elves are poisoned or hurt and heal them."

"Yes!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:33 am

"I have a dream!"

Jex yelled. He fended off the first few stings. He then grabs a tail, infusing his hand with magic to make sure he was not infected with whatever the scorpions were infected with. He would then attempt to swing it over his shoulder and slam it to the scorpion on the opposing side.

"That one day Rol with take a shower!"
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott74797 Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:45 pm

"NOOOO!" Scott yelled in anger, as he watches the squirrel run away.

Scott runs after the squirrel in hopes of maybe just catching it by foot.

"Come here little fella, come here." Scott slowly starts chanting quietly.

Scott readies a makeshift cage for when or if he can get the squirrel.
Scott74797
Scott74797
Founder

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 pm

The scorpions got knocked out as they were slammed against each other. The other scorpions didn't waste time and started stinging at Jex. One of them reached out its pincer and tried to attack with it.

Meanwhile the elves managed to get to the safety of their small town.

---

The squirrel looks at Scott and panics. It flees into a nearby tree.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next