ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse: The River of Souls

5 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Roltharus Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:49 am

"I HAVE EXPLOSIVES"

the bounty hunter yelled.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Necropalypse: The River of Souls - Page 7 Empty Re: Necropalypse: The River of Souls

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:33 am

"I don't think you have enough explosives to bring down the entire pyramid, Rol. If we used Scott then your explosives would help detonating him but.. come on guys, there has to be another way..."

"I don't think there is. And scott will never find out anyway."

"..I find your enthousiasm to blow up your friend very disturbing. At least the stranger has the excuse of not knowing the person he wants to blow up. Fine.. We'll have to go back down to where scott is. We grab his head and put Rol's explosives next to his mana core. And then we run like hel.."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:46 am

"Is running like hell the best plan for survivability? Honestly?"

The bounty hunter sighed, pulling out his remaining explosives.

"I suppose our choices are limited, yo. Let's do it."
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 pm

"Give that here, I wanna play with them. I can clone that and make a BIGGER explosion!" 

The stranger sounded like a very excited child and was just as animated.

"Besides, that's only enough to collapse this joint, so you really have no choice but to hand that over."
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: ???
Race: ???
Classes:

http://www.weremagi.blogspot.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:08 pm

"You make it sound like I was planning to resist. Silly stranger, if it'll make a bigger explosion I am happy to oblige."

Rol handed over his explosives to Stranger Danger.

"By the way, might you be capable of teleporting us away from here before the explosion? Or is running the only option?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:10 am

"Alas, to casually rip a hole in space and time to allow instantaneous travel is something that still eludes me. Unless, you know, you would prefer to use the the tables from the study and slide down the side and hopefully away from here." The stranger casually talks as he accepts the explosives with his left hand and from the right hand Magic Particles gather to recreate the explosives.

"Lucky nothing biological is used in these, else we would need need to invoke a Demon to help and they are a hassle to deal with afterwards. Oh, wait, where is this robot?" The Stranger asks, casually throwing down explosives from the right hand to create more. Roughly 5 clones are being made a minute.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:46 am

"Unless you have hundreds of those explosives they won't make much of a difference. We just need enough to blow up Scott's mana core. The explosion that thing will make is more than enough to blow up this place and leave a crater almost as deep as this pyramid is high. Even if we make it bigger we can't make it too big.
Unless you want to make it impossible to outrun it and get us all killed."

Reganya sighed and walked back to the throne room. "We left the robot at the bottom of the pyramid to reassemble himself. If we hurry up we can get to him before he reboots."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:48 pm

"Mana cores are that powerful? Just one can leave that great a crater?"

The stranger sounded amazed and dropped the explosives from both hands. 

"How big would two cores be?"
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 am

"Too big, I don't want to die in a majestic explosion that I assisted in myself. Yet."

The bounty hunter stretched, preparing for the run, or whatever escapes means he was about to partake in.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm

"I don't know, nobody has ever detonated two mana cores. However, I've heard of a hypothesis that says that detonating a big enough amount of mana near a nexus could trigger a chain reaction. Causing all the ley lines over Val to explode. Ending all magic and billions of lives in an instant."

"Uh.. you sure its safe to detonate one on top of a nexus then?"

"No idea."

"...."

"Just kidding, it takes more than one mana core to cause that kind of disaster. During the last war mana core bombs were being dropped all over Val. They even used the ley lines to increase the damage. If one mana core was enough then it would already have happened. No idea about two of them though."

Reganya finished explaining just when the group reached Scott's parts. He was almost  fully repaired. There was no time to waste, if he woke up he would never agree to this.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 pm

"Place the core in my hand so I may copy it. He shouldn't know the difference unless there is biological matter in the core." The stranger's cheerfulness has dissipated and was replaced with the prior sternness of before. 

"I'm not risking dissipating the entire mana in his system by accident, so it's safer to just hand me the core and replace it back quickly once I make the clone. Then, I'll drag the robot as you prepare to blew the place up." The stranger looks to Rol as he finished his sentence.

"Detonate it at the center of the pyramid, don't worry about the mummies. Only a handful should be left, I removed most of their legs the closer I got to my mark. Also, should you get lost in here, go up. I entered from a secret exit there that he had for an emergency. I didn't have a look but something there you can use to escape is up there and some flares. Use it one once you'r safe and clear. Any questions?"
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:24 am

Roltharus put his hand up.

"Yes, mister stranger danger, are we all going to place the bomb mana thing, or just one of us, or?"

The bounty hunter asked.

Last edited by Roltharus on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

The stranger shrugs, not really caring if the bounty hunter needed people to hold his hand or not. This was merely part of his clean up.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Rol sighed. 

"That literally answered nothing."

He turned towards his fellow guild members

"so, who's going to place the mana bomb, and will it require more than one person?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 am

The Stranger begins tapping his foot waiting for someone to hand him the damn Mana Core sometime soon before the robot restores itself.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:18 pm

"I was thinking to let you help me set up these bombs, Rol. You're the one who uses explosives. Unless your knowledge stops at 'click button and throw for boom'. Then I think we shouldn't let you anywhere near explosives ever again." She says while putting her hand through Scott's armor to reach for his mana core.
"Otherwise you can start rigging up a chain of your explosives while I work on building the container for the mana bomb. Meanwhile stranger danger over there can do his copying thing and Doomy.. eh you can try looking for an easy exit?"
Once she has found the core she takes it out and tosses it at the stranger for duplicating. Before moving on to rip one of Scott's legs off to build a bomb casing.

"..Looking for exits.. Okay will do. Up right?"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:30 pm

"Oh. I know how to chain an explosion."

The bounty hunter smiled, though no one could see it. 

"it's bewm bewm time!"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 am

The stranger clones it quickly and hands the copy to the faceless girl before cloning another and handing the original back.

"Just in case on the off chance something goes horribly wrong. One never fails if they have a back up plan." 

The Stranger says so slightly annoyed.

"And you all may call me... Herst."

The pause before the name seemed hesitant, as if unsure about giving it. either way, as he gives his name, he pulls out a pouch and puts the backup Mana Core into it before placing it back into a pocket in his cloak. 

"Just replace the core back and I'll start moving the Robot out of here somehow. I easily lose sense of direction is these labyrinths..."
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 am

"Good, we need at least 17 explosives to set off this core. But my calculations might be off a bit. It isn't my habit to do those kind of equations in my head on the spot. So throw in a few more if you can." She says to Rol before turning to Herst.

"Good idea. A plan B is always a good thing to have. That's a lesson these guys should have learned already. But most of the time they don't even have a plan A."
She takes the mana cores and places the original back into Scott.

"Okay Herst, you can call me Reganya. Or just Ren, like some people who seem to be unable to pronounce my full name. Go along with Doomy, even if you get lost I'll still be able to find you if I merge with the pyramid. It's easier to find groups."
She then returns to building the bomb.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:36 am

"If you don't have plans you can't fuck up. Which probably sounds stupid, but makes sense if you knew the people in our group. Mostly me."

The bounty hunter started counting his explosives. 

"Oi. Herst, i'm sure it slipped out sometime, but I'm Roltharus. And I should be a big and famous bounty hunter but no one really knows who I am. Which is weird since I almost broke everything.. BACK TO EXPLOSIONS" Rol segued, horrendously.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am

Herst just sighed and picked up Scott casually like a sack of potatoes and then awaited for the one called Doomy to return and lead the way to the exit.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:44 am

"Wait, if I'm helping with the boom boom and they're gonna go and be safe and shit. How exactly will I get out? You've got your wall through thing.. Or was I just not paying enough attention to the plan?"

Rol scratched his head, looking at Ren.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:39 am

"We'll set a timer. 10-15 minutes ish. That should be enough time to get to safety." Doomy shows back up a few moments later.

"..I almost got lost."
"Almost?"
"..."
"Here take these to mark your path so Rol can follow them later." She throws a bag with markers to Doomy.
"Herst over there is gonna come with you. I'm sure at least one of you is competent enough to find an exit, right?"

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means you need to get your ass moving or I'll blow you up next."
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  WereMagi Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 pm

"I'd say blow our way out but but for all I know, we could be underground. Just lead and I'll follow, lugging this robot won't slow me from a running march." Herst says casually.
WereMagi
WereMagi
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 am

"Man, I wish I had a flying mythical beast here or something."

Rol sighed and started to look over the explosives.

"Are we going to blow this popsicle stand?"
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next