ChaoZ Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord

Chatbox
Latest topics
» Pkmn hash brown Discussion
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:09 am by Roltharus

» Denizen's Curse
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 am by Roltharus

» Race designs
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 6:35 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Pokemon Hash brown version
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ Chronicles: Moonlight
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» Necropalypse II DLC Aftermath
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

» ChaoZ: A Royal pain in the elves.
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm by Roltharus

» Jex Cahill Storyline
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm by Jex Cahill

» General Val RP discussion thread.
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 pm by Kiro Cloudwatcher

Affiliates
free forum

Necropalypse II

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Should we move the Paradigm of victory thread here also?

Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_vote_lcap67%Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Necropalypse II - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Necropalypse II - Page 6 Empty Re: Necropalypse II

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon May 13, 2013 7:17 am

A white aura surrounds kenichi. A few small rocks get lifted off the ground and hover slightly above the ground.

Kenichi's white Ki level: 69%

The necromancer gets hit with sand in his eyes and stumbles back. Not being able to dodge the attack in time. He gets blasted back and has a huge hole in his chest. It slowly starts healing as he gets back on his feet.

Satra transforms from her dragon form back into her giant wolf form and charges the necromancer. She bites at him but he dodges and hits her with a blast of ectoplasm.
She yelps in pain but returns the fire with a Hyperbeam energy beam.

The necromancer gets hit while he's still healing. He grumbles as he reforms his sword and attacks Satra.

Kenichi Gets worried and loses his balance for a second. White ki levels: 65%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hole slowly starts closing, wraiths keep pouring out and one of them Attacks rol.

Hole size: 97% (open)
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Name: Kenichi DaPuppy
Race: lucaerian
Classes:

https://chaozguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri May 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Jex grunts. He mumbles.

"Salvum Custodi."

A bright shield surrounded Ziome. He then did quick sidestep and appeared in front of Satra. He lashed out his staff and parried the sword's attacks as best as he could.

"I got her back, Ken! Just get your shit together!"

He got struck on the side and stumbled a little he held out the staff and yelled.

"Sagitte magica! Series Lucis!"

He fired 5 arrows of light at the necromancer.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Name: Jex Cahill
Race: Human
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Wed May 22, 2013 12:25 am

Rol, being completely useless because he was focused on the closing of the portal. Had no idea of the incoming Wraith. Now in many, or rather all cases this absent-mindedness is incredibly dangerous. Fortunately for the young bounty hunter, Cole was actually a lot more battle ready then he let's on (kinda of strange considering he is comprised completely of shadow, you'd think his badassness would be more apparent).

WHile Rol was closing the hole. Cole ripped the wraith into two. Using the same technique that Rol uses but having to put himself in danger as the only shadows he has control of is himself.

"Jesus Rol. Finish your shit." Cole sighed.
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Name: Roltharus The Lightbulb
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Thu May 23, 2013 4:51 am

Reassured by jex, kenichi's white ki levels rise again. His white aura swells as larger rocks fly up into the air. 84%

The necromancer gets hit by all five arrows and stumbles back. His body not being able to repair as quickly as its being damaged. He grumbles before shooting a large beam of dark ectoplasm at Jex and Satra.

meanwhile the other members are being overwhelmed by wraiths. Two more attack rol.

hole size: 46%
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Thu May 23, 2013 9:14 am

Jex pushes Satra to the side, reassuring her safety. He pointed the tip of the staff to the beam. He then focused light energy into it's tip. If done right, this would cause the dark energy to either get deflected or absorbed by the light. If not, the darkness would just scatter.

"YOLO!"
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Thu May 23, 2013 10:28 am

Cole jumped on to the wraiths, as in physically tackled them, did it do any damage? Absolutely not, but if every time he killed one another two floated on out He didn't want to deal with some hydra-esque wraith shit without Rol.

"Please tell me you're almost done Rol."

"Okay, sure then. I am almost done dude." Rol replied lazily, still unaware of the fact that Cole was legitimate wrestling a few wraiths.

"Seriously? That's great because I.."

Unfortunately he was cut off when a wraith got away from him a charged at Rol, who was still oblivious completely, but the wraith never quite reached it's destination as Rol's Shadows. As in his Shadows decided to come out to play. With "minds" of their own that batted and attacked the wraith, though without Rol's attention they could only keep it at bay with their wild attacks.

Rol continued from when Cole finished talking. "Actually, I was just saying that 'cause you told me too, no idea when the hole will close, just gotta get lucky."

Last edited by Roltharus on Tue May 28, 2013 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 am

The hole finally closes. But the battlefield is already overrun by wraiths. Keeping all of the members busy. Some of the wraiths surround rol.

Kenichi's white ki expands before it retracts, becoming more focused around him. The rocks seemingly frozen in time around him. 90%

The darkness gets deflected by the light And hits Satra who was supposed to be safe.
Kenichi doesn't notice this as he's too deep in trance by now. The darkness spreads over Satra's body as she groans and returns to her humanoid furry form.

The necromancer this time attacks jex directly, still trying to heal. He slashes his sword towards jex while screaming in a wraithly way.
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Mon May 27, 2013 4:19 am

"Oh fuck."

Was all Jex could say. He yelled out to Ziome!

"Quickly! Someone help Satra!"

He looked back at the Necromancer. He had no time to dodge the strike but he was able to keep the staff in between his flesh and the blade. He pushed himself off, or rather, let himself get launched by the brute force of the strike.

"God damn it. Sagitta Magica! Series Lucis!"

He fired out 10 bolts of light arrows at the necromancer.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 am

"Okay, cool, you're done, I'm out." Cole said with a huff as he disappeared into the shadows, or Rol's Shadows which were currently trying to eat Wraiths, unsuccessfully of course.

"Oh great, I have to 1v 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 1 v a lot. Wonderful." Roltharus sighed, pulling in the metaphorical reins on his shadows, by using a physical shadow rein, who would have thought. "On Dancer, on Prancer, On Venus, On Vixen, On Cupid, On Comet, on Donner, on Blitzen." He called out as his Shadows slowly began to calm down. "Oh shit, that was, like two too many. Whoops."

The bounty hunter started focusing on eliminating the wraiths near him (rather than bad dialogue) so he could assist other beings. "Oi, alright. Lights out!" He threw out the cheesy line as his Shadows gathered around him, and he slammed the ground, as he finished the 'taunt', with his foot signalling his Shadows to 'splash' outward and hopefully destroy the wraiths. (Think shock wave, but shadowy)
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 am

Ziome rushed to satra and started trying to heal her.

I'm on it!

The necromancer tries to dodge but gets hit by half of the arrows. The right side of his body completely destroyed. He still regenerates slowly but this might be our chance to end him!

He once again charges for jex. Meanwhile kenichi opens his eyes, they glow in a bright blue light. He stands up and hovers over the ground, focusing on the necromancer.

Rol's attack blasts through the wraiths destroying them. Clearing the way for him.
Meanwhile Kenichi appears in between jex and the necromancer. Catching his sword strike with his fingers. His body glowing brightly, his expression completely serious and calm. The place where he stood A second ago stil glowing as an after image.

He breaks the sword and starts pummelling the necromancer. Destroying him punch by punch.

"Jex, one last powerfull arrow to his head when I say, shoot."

The necromancer screaming in pain as most of his body is destroyed.

"Rol get over here and make sure he doesn't reform, rip him apart first chance you get!"

Kenichi delivers one last powerfull kick leaving only the necromancers head hovering in the air. Kenichi disappears suddenly. His voice coming from seemingy nowhere as he tells jex and rol to finish it.

"Shoot now Jex! Finish him guys!"
Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jex Cahill Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 am

"Sagitta Magica..."

He held the staff up like a bow in front of him with his left hand. He channeled magic energy through the staff. It bent and a thin string of light appeared like a string on a bow. He had one shot and he was going to make it his best. He put two fingers around the string and pulled back.

"Series Lucis!"

A light arrow formed in the bow. He released his grip and the arrow shot straight at where he anticipated the head would be.
Jex Cahill
Jex Cahill

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roltharus Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:08 am

Rol wandered on towards the Necromancer, not quite sure what exactly he was supposed to do. (Though Ken did tell him what he was supposed to do exactly). Clearly it was important, so he assumed it had something to do with beating the shit out of the necro-cancer.

"Alright, I'll pretend to know what I'm doing" Roltharus called out, just as Jex shot his arrow. "My cue I'm assuming."

The bounty hunter leaped closer towards the devastated Necro-cancer, who had already began to regenerate.

"Nuh-uh" Rol snapped, in a rather sassy manner. Like, independent black woman sassy.

He connected his Shadows to the remains of the Nerco-cancer and just trashed, bashed, smashed and then shredded the pieces.

"Did I do good? Or was he like on our side and I royally fucked up?"

Last edited by Roltharus on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Roltharus
Roltharus

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenichi DaPuppy Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:01 pm

There was no trace eft of the necromancer after the arrow hit and the shadows were torn apart.

"Nah, you did good, we got him."

Kenichi's white glow dissapeared and he fel to his knees exhausted.
Suddenly noticing Satra was hit. He shouted to ask if she was ok.

Ziome:"I can heal her but it'll take a while."

Al the wraiths had alos dissapeared as soon as their master was vanquished. All the members sat down and let out a sigh of relief. They Wouldn't have been able to keep fighting for much longer.

But then suddenly out of nowhere, a blast of ectoplasm hit Satra and sent Ziome flying against a tree. The explosion was massive.
Before anyone could react an unseen force knocked the remaining members to the ground one by one. Including Jex and Rol.

It was then that the necromancer reappeared. But He was different. Stripped of his shadows he was now a full ghost, a very powerfull ghost.
He laughed evily, his plan finally being completed.

"Muawhahaha, thanks for that morons. You helped me become completely immortal. Now I don't have to worry about losing my sanity to the darkness any longer!"

Az:" I think you already lost it anyway you sick fuck."

Kenichi got angry and charged at the necromancer but none of his attacks connected.

"You fool! You can't kick or punch a Ghost."

He then grabbed kenichi by the throat and threw him against a rock. Kenichi tried getting up but he was all out of Ki and could barely move.
This seemed like the end for ChaoZ.
But then..

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE ZOTH!"

"What how do you know my name.. wait you're.. Mistress Death!"

Doomy:" Aunty? What are you doing here?!"

"SOMETHING I SHOULD HAVE DONE A LONG TIME AGO. I'M GOING TO KILL MY BEST STUDENT. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS YOU ZOTH, YOU ALWAYS HAD THE WRONG INTENTIONS."

"You honestly think you can kill me? You may have trained me in the past but now I have surpassed you!"

"THINK AGAIN DIPSHIT."

She then materialized a Scythe out of nowhere, ready to strike.

"No, you think again, female dog."

Suddenly a dark tentacle appeared out of nowhere and pierced through her chest. She coughed and let out puffs of dark smoke and let the scythe fall to the ground as she was lifted up in the air.
The tentacle being attached to a humanoid being, seemingly made out of dark dark purple slime, its eyes glowing green.

"Finish her, pet."

A female voice said. Not long after a dark green skinned orc stepped out of the Darkness. Her hood conceaing her face mostly, except for the same green eyes as the Beast.

Archon:"Cu-Cucco.. is that..you?" He muttered before passing out again.

The Beast then proceeded to rip Lady Death appart with his tentacles.

Doomy:" NOOOOOO!!!!"

"Ah what do we have here, Deaths little nephew. Don't worry you'll be joining her soon enough."

The necromancer said as he lifted his ghostly sword and prepared to strike Doomy.
But A tentacle shot out and stopped him.

"No need for that."

"What? But the pan was to kill Death so the Undead could rule! If this brat lives he can take his Aunt's role!"

"I really don't give a shit about that. All I want is Chaos."

The tentacle then grabbed the ghost necromancer and dragged him into the beasts mouth, that had expanded so it could eat him in one bite.
Once the ghost was gone, the creature burped.

Cucco smiled at the ChaoZ members.

"I'll be seeing you guys very soon. My revenge Shall be sweet.. Or should I say.. Chaotic..."

The Beast and its master then poofed. Leaving ChaoZ behind dazed and confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later the members had regrouped in the ruins of their old Inn. Death was Dead and So was Satra. Kenichi was unable to say anything. Strucken with grief of the loss of his wife and unborn child.
Doomy was also mourning the loss of his Aunt and mentor.

Meanwhile Az and Ziome were going around healing everyone that needed it. The members now were unsure what to do next. And their leader didn't have a Clue either.

The End

Kenichi DaPuppy
Kenichi DaPuppy
Guild leader
Guild leader

Character Sheet
Classes:

Back to top Go down